Chronicles of the Spellbinder ☄

I had some dreams about facing my fears last night. Today I was a force of nature. The sense of centered inner power has been immense. TB at work.

It looks like after doing some work on the superficial levels, that was related to my belief system and I was aware of, it’s started digging deeper, tackling my fears.

Great sub. The power, depth, and pace of the transformation is just incredible. How did they even make a sub like that? Bravo!

1 Like

Yesterday, I had a deep conversation with my wife, telling her that I had just found my true sexual identity which is being a “lesbian”, in the sense that the “woman in me” is really strong and I have an extraordinary way of loving women and connecting with them, and that this, and the fact we complement one another, her being a woman, having a strong character with pronounced masculine traits, are the main reason why our relationship has survived so much turmoil, and it’s growing constantly.

Then I decided to watch a threesome lesbian video and experiment with another way of reaching a climax by toying with … (I won’t write what lol), yet then reverting to traditional masturbation. However, that experimenting made me think I would like to explore my sexual desires, and only today I got another manifestation on SSX which is in the line with the very first objective:

• Continuous positive manifestations that reshape and elevate your understanding and experience of sex, seduction and romance, ensuring every interaction is steeped in genuine connection and passion.

Here it is:

Well, I’ve never got an offer like that before, and only some time ago I would definitely decline it. Not this time.

I’m yet again amazed at the NSE manifestation POWER.

I’ve been running SSX for around 10 days only.

SSX has helped me understand my own sexuality on a really profound level and that occurred to be vital since now I know what women match me, although it’s a bit more complex due to the nature of my sexuality which is feminine at its core.

Deep down I’m a woman who loves women and wants to have sex with them. I’m a “lesbian”. I got to it through my current experiences with women and reflecting upon myself and my past.

I love ultra feminine women in a platonic way, I cherish them, and nothing delights me more than connecting with them on the deeper levels, and worshiping them.

Yet, I desire to have sex with women who are mature, and have their masculine traits more pronounced, that actually comes with age and maturation.

The former are attracted to me in a spiritual way since my being feminine makes them really comfortable in my presence, trusting me on the spot, and opening up to me with ease, the latter are attracted to me in a strongly sexual manner since they find my femininity extremely appealing to their sexual desires.

Those insights are the most vital ones for my romantic/sexual development since matching romantically/sexually is the single most important factor in the dance of sex and seduction.

I know what women I should “invest in”, and which I should filter out now. What a great shift!

In the face of the recent shifts related to my sexuality I feel I need a spiritual title related to romance, sex and seduction to embrace that whole magnificent transformation, and to foster it, naturally. There’s no better sub for the job than WB that offers a really wide array of internal and external growth, the kind of growth I feel I need the most right now, and for the foreseeable future. On top of that, since WB got released I’ve known that it was my ultimate sub, addressing ultra accurately my way of being->seducing reality.

My stack is WB+SSX+TB from now on.

SSX has also helped me find my natural way of seducing women anew. For years I tired to follow the “mainstream”, PUAS or some other stuff but the approach I’m posting below is “just me”:
Screenshot_20240305_122534_OkCupid

The one above is my seduction blueprint for ultra feminine women, where it’s about creating a “platonic” connection, and the one below for those with pronounced masculine traits, where it’s about building up sexual tension.

Both are today’s results.

The name in the 2nd and 3rd screenshot is not real.

4 Likes

Perhaps it would be more suiting to say that you like to embody your feminine more. You could even say that you are a feminine man and enjoy masculine women.

1 Like

That’s interesting. What would you say is more important? What you like or what you “naturally” attract?
Do you have a definitive definition of what looks like masculine energy in a woman, beyond maybe taking charge in a couple. @IRON?

1 Like
answer

Before I say anything, please take it with a grain of salt. This is only the way I understand it from my own experience and I dont claim it to be “all end all truth”.

I believe you can be and attract whatever you like.
There is always a way to do things. Unbounded can get whatever he desires for both his essence and his ideal partners. It doesnt necessarily have to be the case of “you have to pick one or another”

First Id like to point out that the masculine and feminine are only different degrees of the same thing. The opposites always meet in the middle because they are one and the same ( as to my understanding ). The hot and cold are a “temperature” which also has the “neutral” part of it when the cold and hot meet in just the right place.

Both men and women have masculine and feminine energies. You can lean to one side or another. Its just about the degree of each that you choose to express on daily basis.

Ideally, you want to have both of them well developed and use both in appropriate times instead of only using one of them all the time. That doesnt mean they cant be extreme. I can be real though at one time and really cute in another. Both extremes can be expressed in one person. I would assume that this “extreme” comes with continual use and development of what you see as masculine and feminine. If you practice it, you are better at it.

I enjoy masculinity in certain areas of my life such as being around friends, other people, when Im alone etc. I am quite good at it and I feel good and relaxed expressing it.

YET I very much am attracted to masculine individuals.

I prefer to be more feminine when it comes to spending time with my significant other as they are very masculine (which I love and would not have it any other way). By laying back and being the more receiving side, I allow them to be who they are and we create a balanced dynamic.

If I wanted to be only one or another, lets say I would want to be only masculine at all times, It would be challenging to work things out with another masculine presence constantly. Youd be like two bears in one cage. Every interaction needs both - the masculine and the feminine end. They can even switch. For example… when I speak, you listen. I give my view and you take it in. I present the masculine and you the feminine and then, we switch it. You will respond and I will receive your point of view. You will be the masculine and I will be the feminine. The dynamic remains. We cant both speak at once and we cant both be silent at once to have a conversation. Ideally, there is always balance.

I know feminine women who love masculine men.
I know masculine women who love feminine men.

opposites attract

YET

I love being masculine
AND love masculine individuals.

I assume there are those who are feminine
AND prefer more feminine individuals.

You do get cases where
we love to lean into more
AND make love to
one side of the spectrum.

Meaning… the side of the spectrum you lean into more doesnt necessarily decide that you are attracted to the opposite side of it BUT it might mean that you will need to balance it out together.

If you have lets say a masculine woman and a masculine man, one of them will always have to tone it a bit down. If you have two feminine sides, one of them will have to step a bit up.

here is some of my understanding of it :

They can make it work but they will have to find balance.
Hence, why I choose not to be masculine around my significant other. I possess both masculine and feminine and I use them appropriately depending on who I am with. Most people are feminine these days so I have a lot of room to be masculine and balance daily interactions out. When I am with a more masculine individual, I dont mind listening and asking and laughing at whatever they say. I dont need to dominate every conversation. If someone else wants to lead it, I let them.

So to your question… my understanding of a masculine woman doesnt necessarily mean she has to take charge in her love life. She simply has teeth. She can bite, tear, protect and make decisions. Perhaps she can even be a great leader and so on.

Coming back to this, I think you might understand why I dont think you need to pick what you will embody most of the time and what kind of person you wish to spend time with. If you can balance it out, things can work out.

You can be masculine and have a masculine partner and
you can be feminine and have a feminine partner.

Can you be ONLY feminine or ONLY masculine in this case? I dont know. I wouldnt try it but you can achieve whatever you desire if you can make it work.

2 Likes

I attract what I like and what I don’t like, and I need to filter out what I don’t. I like women who are extremely feminine and psychologically balanced best. That’s why Asian women resonate with me to the highest degree. I naturally attract them due to my strong feminine “qualities” I display naturally but I can regulate their display, as @IRON says, according with the need. On top of that, my masculine “qualities” are also strong and I can regulate their display as well.

The key is my highly developed ability to enter women’s spirit (psychology), based on my profound and powerful empathy that, I believe, is inborn, as I never cared to develop it and I spent decades in relative isolation.

I’m feminine at default yet I remain a man, and I can be more or less masculine or feminine as the situation requires. My familiarity with the feminine spirit allows me to ALWAYS enter women’s spirit instantly, unless their femininity is “dull”.

By entering their spirit I mean mirroring women’s feminine energy level, inner “qualities”, moods, behavior, values, and, especially, their insatiable desire to connect on the deeper levels. However, I don’t let them fall into the fallacy that I’m a woman by sending subtle communicates that convey my masculine traits.

There’s nothing more seductive, believe me or not. I hope it makes sense.

@AnswerGroup
Tagging you since it may improve seduction titles, perhaps.

On another note, getting more into myths, and as we know they reflect human’s psyche best, let’s use one of the most classic examples. That will help you “get into my spirit” better.

In my native language (Polish) the Bible says that Eve got seduced by the Serpent, not deceived as many western translations say. It also says the Serpent is hermaphrodite yet remains essentially a “man”. The Serpent manages to seduce her by entering her spirit through tantalizing her, teasing her desires and imagination, and mirroring her (mainly by flattery and validation). The hypnotic and compelling effect of mirroring, and mesmerizing with words. The ultimate charm.

The ultimate “tease” is the apple, that opens the doorway to the knowledge of earthly pleasures that Adam can’t provide her with (since their relationship is asexual) but at the price of suffering which the Serpent doesn’t reveal as it would compromise the seduction (all love pleasures lead to suffering since there is an end to them and that’s really “not nice” - the ultimate disenchantment). Naturally, that part in the “official translations” points to the knowledge of Good and Evil but, I BELIEVE, it was done to make people FEEL responsible for their behavior, to bully them into Christian ethics, since we all know people can’t really tell themselves the difference between both, and are really flexible in interpreting it.

Anyhow, later on she explains herself as being deceived by the Serpent, but it’s just the all too human reflex of blaming others for your weaknesses/misfortune/circumstances etc.

As to The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, I BELIEVE, it’s the tree of earthly pleasures and things that make us human so those things that make us so beautifully imperfect. Those imperfections make us seek for a perfection and a completeness incessantly. What makes us feel more satisfied than earthly pleasures we enjoy with the other sex?

2 Likes

I ran a loop of WB in the morning. Let’s see.

Yesterday, I spoke to an extremely introvert and shut-in woman on the phone (video) for two hours, and I primed her for the “ultimate connection” with ease. The seduction was really fast as I entered her spirit right away and employed my verbal skills to open her up to me and lead her to reharsing her “dream of fulfillment” instilling my persona in it. I’m attracted to her since she is the “wounded little girl” type and I’m her perfect remedy. I’m going to really enjoy “doctoring” her both, emotionally and physically.

Yesterday, after running the very first loop of WB, I was treated like a celebrity. I went to a night club and upon entering it I was greeted by its owner as he remembered my coming their from time to time. He offered me two tots and shook my hand in a really friendly manner. Well, a lot of people saw that and that instantly boosted my status and made the people wonder about me.

Then my dance was more seductive than usual, lots of young women got enchanted by it and tried to enchant me with their dance. At some point some people started trying to mimic my dancing style and lots of them showed me their admiration for the way I danced. I felt and behaved like a demigod for the whole night. I had a really great time.

At work, my cute, young assistant was melting in my presence, and at some point she asked me about my birth day upon which I replied instantly that there would be no party but we could get some beer together.

There were moments when I felt like a real spellbinder, enthralling people with my presence, aura, body language and speech, and I believe it’s only a matter of time I become one which is my main aspiration all along as I deem it to be my “inherent archetype”.

Also a male assistant asked me for advice on sexual life and I demonstrated my expertise, helping him immensely.

3 Likes

The aura technology is amazing on WB. I am curious the kind of women and or relationship you will pull with it.

2 Likes

I was just with a woman like this yesterday. She is a self proclaimed “alpha woman”, multiple business etc, yet there is a context where we met and I was the masculine one and she could go through all her emotions in a safe environment.

This is all very interesting even if I don’t know how it will help me in my next relationships. But I realize now that I love a woman who is strong and alpha in general, outside or whatever but when together she is “submissive” (more like she let go and allow me to express my masculine energy) .

Very interesting stuff.

1 Like

TB has helping me reforge my “feminine” insecurities (based on “traditionally feminine” traits) into my strengths by displaying them as my vulnerabilities in social settings at first, and then upon social feedback transforming them into my strengths.

That’s really interesting how a “masculine” title is helping me work on my feminine side which is the dominant one in me. It feels like transforming myself from a girl into a mother… maturing up as a “female”… growing my feminine side that has been neglected and suppressed for pretty much my whole life. Those traits in me, that are considered feminine by society, have been surfacing really powerfully recently, which doesn’t come as a surprise as I’ve known all along they were there, yet lying dormant and awfully neglected. That new “ability” of displaying them with their full power is truly therapeutic and brings much more profound results in social settings, and especially when interacting with women since they can see how unique I am way clearer than it used to be.

Naturally, my masculine traits have got amplified too, yet not even close to the degree my feminine traits have. Therefore, some very profound feeling of being aligned with myself has been forged. I’m way more balanced internally even though minor emotional fluctuations still occur.

1 Like

Yesterday I met “woman” and we spent around six hours together. She would have stayed in my company longer but she got a phone call from her customer and she needed to head back home to do the quotation.

As I always do with women, I entered her spirit right away, going through her psychological makeup at lighting speed. I spot the main source of her trauma and the main theme of her childhood, her main insecurities, emotional needs and sexual void in her. She’s a really easy “victim” to my seduction indeed as mirroring her ideal-self (that would cater to the aforementioned lacks) by displaying the relevant traits comes to me more than naturally.

The way she was glowing when thanking me for our meeting spoke volumes to me. The most powerful thing I did during the seduction was not letting her verbalize how I and our meeting made her feel by putting my index finger to her lips and telling her to keep it to herself, when she was right about to do that. I sensed a powerful emotional intensity in her that didn’t get released at that moment. Then she got pretty much ecstatic in her body language and the energy she was exuding. At the end we hugged and I placed my lips on her hair. That surprised her and made her lit up even further.

The seduction revealed to me my main weakness which is the hunger for emotional validation that got triggered thrice. Fortunately, it didn’t spoil the process. I need to work on it by becoming more detached from it and even more focused on the “victim” and the process itself.

Another thing is I’m breaking one of the most nasty limitations that is the belief that I don’t deserve wearing nice clothes. Yesterday I looked my best, even though it was expressing my essence 70%. I still didn’t feel 100% comfortable, yet it was a huge shift for me, and I want to keep making it happen.

WB addresses two aspects that are critical to my becoming a full-fledged seducer. Namely, I need to grow as a nonchalant dandy and mysterious coquet. Those two “archetypes” would make my results skyrocket, I’m completely sure of that.

I have to use conscious guidance to make that development happen. I’ve started doing it already.

Yet there’s a long way ahead to developing it to satisfactory level. Oh well, that’s the very first real challenge I’ve encountered since I started running subs based on the NSE.

@James do you find me sexy enough now?

2 Likes

It all makes sense now.

1 Like

WB has caused a bit of recon due to my focusing on impersonating two classical seducer archetypes: nonchalant dandy and mysterious coquet, that are essential to embrace for me to become a full-fledged seducer, yet at the same, there are almost the polar opposite of my present me. However, I’m confident that with time and action taken, I’m going to embrace those qualities to the point where displaying them will be my second nature.

Another thing is, those qualities (being the core of the aforementioned archetypes) are against the “nice guy” society wants to make of you constantly. Therefore, the process is not going to be easy. However, here I am, defying it all for the sake of my personal growth.

TB manifests situations and challenges which facing and overcoming make me stronger in the mist essential areas that need to get improved on the way to the most powerful version of me.

I’m learning more about my seduction blueprint and seduction itself, and I’ve got to the understanding that I’ve mastered seduction on its entry level which I call “psychological seduction”, where all of it is about entering the woman’s spirit, figuring out her psychological makeup, and mirroring it (by displaying adequate feminine qualities) so that she feels comfortable, trusts me and opens up to me emotionally, and that leads to the very next level of seduction that I need to master, namely emotional seduction.

Emotional seduction is not about mirroring her psychological makeup, although psychological seduction constitutes its background, but about guiding her (seducing her) emotionally by leading her to emotional states that propel seduction further and deeper. All of it can be done verbally since women process language in both hemispheres, meaning words affect them emotionally way more than men. Of course, body language can be used too, but mainly in order to foster the verbal component. Emotional seduction should stir her sexual desires so that sexual seduction becomes its natural effect.

Sexual seduction is about changing the speech to more sexual, in the sense of containing sexually charged allusions (language “mimics” sex by descriptions that allude to sex) that aim at making her horny and thinking of having sex with you. Also, your body language changes to more erotic and sexual, making the seduction on the point of having sex.

In order to master sexual seduction, I need to master the emotional one first.

Let’s do it!

What I’m attempting to do is not mere picking up women and getting laid (I would go for PS and PN for that). No. It’s far more an art than anything else. I want to posses them like a demon.

TB has manifested a situation that helped me realize that the part of my journey which was being a member of SC is over. It’s time to move on and be on my own.

I’m grateful for all what I’ve gained and learned on here. I’m truely reborn, and I hold my destiny in my hands. Now it’s time to forge it to my liking even further, beyond what I’ve ever been, towards what I’m destined for.

Best of luck to you all.

@James
Take care, brother. I believe in you. You should too… and you will.

6 Likes

Best wishes and luck on your journey

2 Likes