Main Disc. Thread -- The New KHAN: Love and War (Now Available! Free upgrade!)

I would say at end of khan, relationship wise looking for a soul-life journey parthner but ideally 5-10years younger, someone open to personal and mutual growth, so you can build together and synergize life vision and manifestation but not beaten down with baggage, conditioning and bonds with others.

1 Like

That’s some heavy stuff. Early childhood experiences like that can definitely stunt growth. It’s like putting your needs on pause indefinitely and forgetting to un pause. I think the longer you go from those initial events without having enough support to outweigh it, it gets difficult. The really messed up thing though is most people gravitate to what’s known to them. So we’re actually less inclined to involve ourselves in situations and experiences that would be good for us if it doesn’t match our internal guide map of what we grew up with.

4 Likes

The creation of greatness is so much harder than destruction, and yet destruction and creation go hand in hand.

A warrior is created through many battles.

A Khan is created through earth-shattering, heaven-splitting action.

Khan ST2 is the stage where this profound work begins. The work where Khan guides you to become the ideal version of yourself you’ve always wanted to be.

By taking action while on TOTAL REPROGRAMMING, you will double down on the profound changes happening within. Be mindful however, as your beliefs, aspirations, emotions and very personality will be questioned over and over again, until you know exactly who you are and what you believe in.

You will see challenges being thrown at you, and you must be stalwart, handling them with strength but grace also – for the people around you have to know whether the changes you are undergoing are something real, and so they test you.

What I have as challenges are things from my daily life that need to be dealt with.
“Does this situation align with your Khan-ness?”, if no, “What are you going to do about it?”, “Nothing…”, “So do you change your beliefs?”, “No…I want to be a Khan, this doesnt align with a Khan”, “Really so what are you going to do about it? Or maybe the current situation does align with your goals?”, until I choose.
There is no sugar coating, no magic aura on top of me to handle life and people. No uplifting confidence to help me cross the river lol. Just my cojones. “Do you really want to be a Khan??”

And I am cutting off women left and right, amazing. At dating stage alright, yet. I am not sure I have an “abundance mindset” but I take way less shit for women that just give pussy.
My stare apparently is intimidating, a date told me that, not sure why it’s weird. This Khan seems to have me uncalibrated in terms of status, power, intimidation with men. Taller men, bigger men I cross path with use smile or other techniques to tone down my intensity. Yet I am not applying my power everywhere I could, with women for example.

I also been eating like a warthog.

7 Likes

In the end, when it’s over, all that matters is what you’ve done

4 Likes

So instead of Exec/LE, I went with Dragon Reborn: Limit Destroyer in addition to Khan ST1. Idk why I’m creating pain intentionally, but it feels like the right thing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

Ego Transmutation: For years I heard the advice that true power is mastering oneself and I felt like it was a load of bullshit and didn’t want to hear that repeated. After a series of adverse partnerships in business and romance and being honest with myself, I can see my ego’s inclination to go to extremes and the end result is loss.

The ego is rooted in survival in synchronicity with the vestiges of the past as this invisible, primordial force. I thought :bulb: … take the destructive inclination and destroy true weakness. So instead of trying to rule over others’ lives, I opened my eyes and realize that the most effective power I can have is to get my shit together and be the example others want from depths of their soul instead of the force they cannot avoid.

The journey is long, tough and confusing. Let’s see how long this campaign lasts.

2 Likes

Sometimes people aren’t looking for “better”, just different from what they had before.

1 Like

I agree. Life is not “fair”. But when I start thinking about all the things other people have achieved, and things they just received through no personal merit, I remember the most profound thing I’ve ever read in a children’s video game. Pokemon Black, specifically.

“Life is a serious battle, and you have to use the tools you’re given. It’s more important to master the cards you’re holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt.” -Grimsley

4 Likes

yes very good point!

I always thought it was a guy thing having variety… Apparently according to stats it’s the reverse…

But according to my beliefs most women want to date “up” in socio-economic ladder and a lot of times women have to settle for their partner.

So I’m not surprised that women want some “other guy”.

1 Like

*women - is plural for a woman

2 Likes

The newest log on Total Breakdown:

2 Likes

Oh god thanks for the correction, just reread my message with the singular and it sounded wierd :rofl:

1 Like

Let’s answer here not to derail Primal thread.

I recommend you read the New Khan thread. Read people reviews and take in account the stack they run. And the sales page.

We know we are going to lose some sales by stating this but – don’t run Khan v2 if you are doubting yourself and whether you can handle it.

Going into Khan v2 ST1, you must have a determination of steel and the wisdom to be able to face all your inner demons, vices and sins – at once.

I mean there is no similar warning for any alpha/wealth/seduction product page (maybe Emperor but I am not sure). I guess you would find some similar warning in healing products (Dragon Reborn for example).

I found the healing heavy. I think from people running Khan ST1/ST2 solo, there was maybe one or two account of it being light.

Before you read on, be warned that Khan is on the level of Emperor in difficulty – it will beat you down if it has to in order to reveal your true potential as a powerful man.

If the goal is seduction “only” I think there are more direct path for results with single stage products. Or maybe using ST1/ST2 has topical healing subs in a seduction stack with Wanted/WB/PS

I saw quite few people say that it was easier than they thought. Khan stage one is smoother than anyone could expect. It feels like running elixir for me. Some may have recon if they have a lot of heavy stuff to heal I can imagine still.

Stage 1 was smooth for me because I was already aware of what was really holding me back and all it did was show me that I can really get the ball rolling in a lot of areas .

Stage 2 however is tougher than expected and if it wasn’t for spartan really giving me the crazy ‘impose your will on the world and destroy all challengers mindset” . I definitely think I’d spend a lot of time crying .

3 Likes

I like that!

2 Likes

Yo what :scream:

Just starting st2 and I read that hahaha

1 Like

You got the 777th message in the post. Congratz :rofl:

1 Like

What @GoldenBird was writing about stage 1 and insecurities and stuff like that. I am not an experienced Khan user, just on second cycle of stage 1. while I also get confronted with a lot of insecurities, different perception of myself by others, I see it as a phase of getting/being aware of that to change it.

Stage 2 I think is the stage where we get recon if we don’t take action on improving us accordingly to Khan goals.

3 Likes

If you take action it’s fine but if you don’t that’s where the sword of damocles falls upon you .

Also having a clear idea of who you want to be also helps . I have the habit of saying this quote by Chris Eubanks sr whenever I feel that recon hit “I am invictus nothing breaks me “

4 Likes

I think I’m already taking action toward my goals.

Might study a bit more trading at the moment, it’s good to keep things fresh in one’s mind.

2 Likes