Main Disc. Thread -- The New KHAN: Love and War (Now Available! Free upgrade!)

Must be the SB BL custom lol

1 Like

St2 hits hard, had a huge amount of anxiety today. Felt I wasnā€™t making my gf happy and I had to resolve this in my mind. We already talked about this, Iā€™m working hard but as a Khan I feel this is more important.

As a man I should take care of my woman, ans at the moment I feel limited in that way.

Hi, everyone!

I deleted a number of post to reduce any possible confusion about releases or updates.

Remember to wait for the official announcements, which only come from @SaintSovereign or @Fire

7 Likes

My question to you all is inspired by this post, as currently my stack is Phoenix, SSX and WB. I am in the middle of a week-long washout.

The question is, would it be better for me to switch to TB, SSX and WB post-washout for a month? Keep in mind in the past Iā€™ve run DR ST4 ZPv2 successfully for an issue, so I can handle powerful healing subs.

The context is that Iā€™ve been running Phoenix since the start of the year to get myself to rapidly shift into the new identity thatā€™ll come with SSX and WB. In other words, truly become the attractive seducer of the type SSX and WB embody. I added in SSX and WB in late January. Total runtimes of each are below:

• Phoenix: 2 months
  • SSX: ~1 month
  • WB: ~1 month

Plan was to keep running this until late April at the earliest, middle of May at the latest. At that point Iā€™d switch Phoenix out for KB ST1 (not to be confused with Khan) to get the energetic component more in place.

Iā€™m about to head into a very spiritual and reflective month, which is a perfect time for healing subs. Therefore even if TB is a bit more disruptive, if it can assist my readiness and development on SSX and WB further when run in the time frame Iā€™d be willing to make the switch.

What do you guys think? Would TB help, or would it detract due to the momentum from Phoenix?

@Forum_Ambassadors

1 Like

On TB:

Stage 2 + spartan custom

Things are beginning to settle and my confidence has skyrocketed as well as my self control. Thereā€™s a point where working out is enjoyable now and Iā€™m thinking more long term in how Iā€™m training . In regards to my business I havenā€™t got a client yet but Iā€™m not too torn up about it ā€¦ yet.

Coupled with basic mindfulness meditation i have become a lot more aware of my own mental processes and with that i can feel the transformation occur . there is a fearlessness and confidence that has been building and acceptance of myself . Business ideas coming out the wazoo and just feeling good in my own skin . Also became very aware of the not so politically correct aspects of myself .

4 Likes

Thatā€™s great, I strive to get there!

Question to everyone:

Am I correct with the assumption that as of now, KHAN, is the ā€œmost statusā€ title available? I mean if I am aiming for maximum internal status, maximum self esteem, maximum self worth, then KHAN is the best title to run, right?

Right now, I am combining with Stark Black (fame) and Heartsong (self love healing).

I am asking because there is also Ascension, which I have never run before. However, KHAN sounds like it is even much ā€œmore statusā€ than Ascension, because KHAN is so broad and deep. Right?

And then there is also ā€œGodlike Masculinity: The Commanderā€, which is mostly aura based and would only make sense to be used as an enhancer AFTER one has built up maximum internal status, right?

Thanks.

4 Likes

I really donā€™t know what ā€œmost status titleā€ is

1 Like

@JCDenton from the sales page

Khan is the be-all-end-all of dominance and status subliminals

3 Likes

The title that works on increasing your internal status and self esteem to the absolute maximum ā€“ in the broadest and deepest way.

Status is besically a subjective assignment of ā€œworthā€ and ā€œvalueā€ that humans place onto each other. This results in a social hierarchy where some members of society feel ā€œmore worthyā€ and ā€œaboveā€ other members of society. As strange as this sounds, but as social creatures there is always a social hierarchy among all humans that exist.

A status title works on shifting your own internal perception of yourself, and by this also of others, of where in this social hierarchy your place is.

When you start perceiving yourself subconsciously ā€œas above othersā€ and ā€œmore worthyā€ and ā€œmore valuableā€, others will feel this and will start reflecting this status in their behaviors towards you.

You could also say that status is a form of self love that becomes a comparison factor in a social hierarchy. So the person who loves themselves the most, will project the most social status when put in comparison with others.

Self love is a purely internal individual factor, but when you enter a social hierarchy, your level of self love, becomes the ā€œstatus comparison factorā€.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve run 4 short loops of khan st4 without first listening to the other stages and with other subs together.

• manifested 4 new friends (different) who I met tonight and we are a really good match energetically. So basically the first time I came in contact with people in a social setting I manifested friends. Thatā€™s insane for the country I live in. Itā€™s very hard to make friends here.
  • 3 new girls that are actually a pretty good match energetically (1 of them went cold but still)
  • approached maybe 150 girls in the past 4 days, daygame. It really pushed me to take action and I didnā€™t care at all about rejection at all. (Thatā€™s normal in my city because of very high levels of social anxiety of locals).
  • It made me really unsatisfied with mediocrity and pushed me to achieve greatness

I know that khan st4 couldnā€™t work properly and manifest more girls because I didnā€™t listen to the other stages before but still Iā€™m happy with the results. Iā€™m thinking of stacking wanted with it to just increase the attraction and social skills

10 Likes

Great results. Continue reporting. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Aprooooooooooach :wink:
Will continue the pick up rampage from tomorrow

1 Like

Yes, thatā€™s the best action for khan. :rocket:

1 Like

Intuition says Khan got the highest ceiling (tho not necessarily the fastest progression), closely followed/equal by Stark Black.

2 Likes

Yeah with this definition I canā€™t think about anything else than Khan. Maybe Emperor? Not Ascension definitely.
WB has status in social settings, but if a Khan seat next to a WB, I donā€™t think there is a clear cut between both in terms of status, as they are on different scales, one is power, the one is attraction.

Someone said I think Khan is W/WB older brother.

Yet I think a Khan would win girls over a WB just because women are more attracted to primal, dangerous beasts than to attractive ones.

GLM:TC does shift internal/external status way faster as it is aura based, but it would be less deep (meaning once you stop running it, effects disappear quickly). So it is a easy win. Just run its effect are immediate, itā€™s like a pheromone. Running it after Khan, I donā€™t know why you would do that. It seems redundant. Khan dominance is pure and chiseled. GLM:TC is more diffuse and raw I felt. I would run the latter for quick win.

Through real life examples and here on the forum, I agree that people with high confidence think they are above others. But I am not sure about this specific sentence regarding to status. Maybe it applies to dominance more than status. Curious to have your opinion on this.

I think internal bleeding to external is more complex than what we think because you can have status while having an imposter syndrome.

One thing for sure is that huge self-love, takes you off this run for status, so I am not sure you would be judged according to the same ā€œvalueā€ criteria. You would be an outlier.

4 Likes

Stage 2 Khan washout,
I am minding my own business and people acknowledge the fuck out of me.I have a few instances of people straightening their hands for me to shake in lots of awkward situations. Like you do when you meet someone important you look up to and you want to shake his hand because you want to be his friend. It happened a few times now with strangers. People in social settings ā€œrecognisingā€ me and greeting me.

Yet I donā€™t really think I am above everybody. I think I am the shit, a captain in a middle of a desert, leading my people, a captain dealing with lots shit. So I get status, I am a badass, I have girls I want or not to fuck but I have to stir the boat.

Speaking about girls, I fuck way less as my standards have increased a lot. I donā€™t mean I get less girls, I mean we can hang out and I donā€™t want to fuck her lol.

9 Likes

Cycle 3 of ST1 Total Breakdown, letā€™s go champs!

5 Likes

:rofl:
High value man problems

1 Like