Main Disc. Thread -- The New KHAN: Love and War (Now Available! Free upgrade!)

I’ve had this book for over 4 years and still haven’t read it. But I also heard gates of fire book on 300 is excellent and they say it’s recommended for men to read as well

1 Like

Bruh… I’m way too impatient. It’s been 20 days. I’m too excited to run stage 2

1 Like

Hahahaha bro be patient best results comes for those who are patient!!

1 Like

The healing and destruction of your limitations can be quite rapid - hence why it is a fast track. As you remove negative subconscious structures and heal them, you achieve a greater power within yourself.

If your goals with EoG are going to be related to power, sexuality and dominance then yes. If not, then something more wealth related would be more apt.

Of course. Even if one runs a subliminal and then later switches off thinking nothing happened, the development continues underneath.

The “results” simply haven’t surfaced yet - and when enough has been dug through, they do.

Vast majority of people are unable to sense the deeper movement of the subconscious structures. This is natural, and one needs extensive subliminal experience and overall development to notice it.

Doesn’t mean it’s not happening - absolutely massive restructuring can happen and yet, the individual doesn’t notice it.

Hence why results, consistency and action are the focus, not feel-good tingles that many in this industry are obsessed with.

Can’t wait to re-read this on a random copycat website after they tell AI to “copy it but just change it up so it ain’t obvious” and then spun off into some delusion that doesn’t make sense. Some more treatos for the copycats. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Likes

This really helped.

Every so often it’s good to hear someone say the things you know are true (but have not yet conclusively demonstrated).

:pray:t5:

7 Likes
2 Likes

Okay, I am sold.
I mean I was already sold, but now I am going to work with the new Total Breakdown rather sooner than later.
So with that, changing my stack again and replacing new Khan Stage 4 with new Khan Stage 1.
Healing and limiting beliefs destruction at maximum power level and at maximum pace, that’s what I love! I will always choose shorter more painful healing to longer less painful healing any time.
I think I will be able to handle it with 5 minute loops.
Back then, Khan Stage 2’s recon destroyed me more than Stage 1’s recon.
Also, I experienced almost no recon from Dragon Reborn: Limit Destroyer and I am still not sure whether it did anything over the 2 months when I was using it.
Probably yes, and as Fire said, we often don’t notice a lot of the stuff that our subconscious mind is overwriting in the background.
Looking forward to the new Khan Total Breakdown experience.
Today is a rest day but tomorrow is the day of the furnace! :fire:

:crossed_swords: :horse: :pray:

3 Likes

Past version of khan 1 destroyed me as well. Don’t get me wrong there are tough moments still, but it is much more manageable to still function in the world with this version lol.

In your opinion , how many years of experience should one have ?
Or is there some other metric ?

1 Like

Quality of experience > quantity of experience

Someone listening to subs consistently for 1 year while journaling and reflecting on their results daily will have more extensive subliminal experience than someone who listens for 3 years while sub hopping and being inconsistent and not really paying attention to what’s changing within them.

1 Like

I would imagine this is going to be a no, just because they are two larger healing titles, and probably overkill. I feel like it would make more sense to finish TB, and stack with something related to a different goal as to not interfere with the TB healing process, and still get results in another area, and then move on to DRP when you start Khan 2, or move on to a different title.

You had mentioned QL as well, I would suggest this being the better option to stack with to keep you productive and sharp while running TB. Or another option would be Genesis Mogul if you are planning to do EoG when it is released to prepare for that.

I feel like Genesis Mogul has been greatly under-rated. I’ve had it in my stack basically since it was released, (did some slight experimentation when all the drops were coming out), but it’s been the most consistent. Through out that time frame I landed a new job which is pretty much my dream fit/enviornment, and 5X’d my income working from my labtop. To be fair I dedicated the last year to learning this skill, and spent the first 12 months making shit money, but GM seemed to make things really take off.

2 Likes

You’re probably correct. Believe it or not I was considering Genesis Mogul

1 Like

GM is really good! It’s helping me with my spending habits by making me more aware of where my money is going. Making look into side hustles just to make more cash, helping me come up with a plan for credit card debt. Also changing my overall mindset with spending and making money. Plus more money just comes my way in general.

4 Likes

That right there has me leaning heavily towards a stack of TB , IG, and Khan L&W. To be 100% honest the only reason I am running TB is because I feel like I get in my own way too much out of massive amounts of anxiety. I desperately want to change my current situation but I allow myself to get so distracted by the results people have gotten from status title such as Khan & Emperor that I end up with a bad case of fomo and instantly derail my progress.

That and I read reddit often and see how people with Computer Science degrees are having issues finding a job so I get discouraged and feel like giving up. If I knew that stacking IG and GM long term would help me get to where I want to be I would probably avoid the forum until I achieved my goal at the very least. Yes I am taking action. I code every day through course work I am doing online

I allow myself to get frustrated way too easily

IG, GM, and Khan would probably work well. Just my experience but the wealth titles like GM tend to work much better when stacked with a larger archtype like subs like Khan or Emperor. I think this is because Khan and Emperor to a better job at molding you into the type of person that makes money, high status, ambitious, resilience, etc and hits your intrinsic motivations which are more likely to drive you long term rather then just the pursuit of money itself.

3 Likes

I’m having issues mainly wondering if I’m too fucking stupid too get really good at coding/programming even though I am fascinated by it. Does that sound weird?

1 Like

It could be a limiting belief, i think QL stage 1 alone will remove this limiting belief, but if you really think you need a cognitive enhancement and without it you just can’t learn and understand than you should use it

1 Like

Not it could be! It actually is! 100%.
ANYONE can learn how to code or program! I mean children under 10 years old are doing it. Right now in US high schools, Python and JavaScript are part of the school curriculum. Teenagers are learning that. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Also from my understanding coding/programming can mainly be done by A.I now. I would imagine all you really have to learn is to command A.I on what it is you want it to code…

Not entirely sure that’s true but OK. I fucking hate the term “AI”. It’s not intelligent or sentient. It’s an aggregator. I have played with Chat GPT and it’s stupid. I don’t get the hype.

5 Likes