Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Emperor (Now Available! Q Core Available!)

It’s my 9th day on New Emperor, and I can tell that there is a type of Cosmic Submodel Alpha Navigator engine running under the hood.

Plans to ALL possible medium term goals (4-8 months range) are being subconsciously battle-tested, and the most efficient, real-world-savvy pathways are being brought to conscious attention – via memories and manifestations.

Every detail is being honed to fit my emotional preferences and realistic situation assessment:

• How to make money, How to save it, Where to invest.
  • What relationships do I want, How to go about achieving them.
  • What fitness and nutrition plan will be the most bang for the buck in under 6 months.
  • Etc.

I’ve already started using Pomodoro Timers, and have found 2 Time Blocks when I can work with zero distractions. If I only continue that much, I can watch 10 hours of YouTube guilt-free everyday, cause just that little work is sufficient to move me superfast towards my goals.

:joy:

And I no longer care what SC releases and when. I ain’t replacing Emperor until every area of life is completely transformed.

:fire:

PS: Sorry for the complex language use. Guess that’s a part of it too.

:innocent:

21 Likes

Amen! I’m sticking to my stack and Emperor is going nowhere. You can think & strategize clearer. I just told someone I call it a Hard-to-kill title. In this age, nobody snuffing me.

3 Likes

Simon will soon transcend Gigachad status, and evolve into a higher lifeform

Well…

That’s probably because you did, lol.

The subliminal cannot think or act for any of us, after all. I see what you mean though.

The specific things I’ve been doing. Yes, I came up with them. Suddenly doing them as if they’re a long ingrained habit backed by enthusiasm?
That wouldn’t have happened without the subliminal.

2 Likes

@AnswerGroup is Emperor still the holy grail for getting out of helicopter households?

3 Likes

That’s actually a really good question

IMO:

Emperor + Pheonix

Emperor for well… everything emperor stands for (power, courage, independence, building an empire etc).

Pheonix coz you might have developed codependency wid your parents (speaking from experience).

And u might not be able to cut ties immediately. So, pheonix will build up your emotional health to tackle every obstacle that you will face in the meantime.

4 Likes

What is a helicopter household?

A household where everyone is trying to supervise/control/know your every move/action.

It’s like “Big brother” watching you 24/7

4 Likes

I think I’ve finally found my ultimate nightmare. Damn that sounds terrifying.

2 Likes

Why not play Emperor? Independence is your prerogative. @Banc

Set a foundation to have your own life you control.

4 Likes

How old are you and why are you not out on your own yet?

Add in demanding, demeaning, judgmental, and hyper critical

6 Likes

In some cultures it is expected and encouraged for sons and daughters to live at home until they get married.

Even then sometimes the new spouse moves in and everyone continues living together.

4 Likes

My mother is a helicopter parent. It’s insane how much she hovers over me, more than the parents of my younger 15 year old cousins. It’s actually embarrassing.

On Emperor I’ve been rebuffing her for it WAY more than I used to, and more firmly as well. In the past it felt like I would whine to her about it, in comparison to now where it’s more like “please don’t speak to me that way, I am an adult, I can handle myself”

5 Likes

A quick example. At my job, we provide testing services for people applying for public-safety jobs. Police, firefighter, and so on.

We sometimes get helicopter moms calling in to handle the particulars. And when we say we need to speak to the actual candidate (the son or daughter), they get pissy.

They’re basically running the show and won’t accept that we have to speak to their “precious baby”. When the precious baby is in 20s or 30s.

7 Likes

Holy cow, crazy stuff.
Dont know that their babies need to grow up at one point.

We need to create a group for emperor listening days 2 times a week

But who knows the circumstances :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Resilience Scripting is the gem of this title.

Interpersonal relations just smooth out in an uncanny way. Conflict is managed with finesse and I carry tremendous value in all interactions, so it closes out with a successful negotiation. My patience and willingness to listen and give presence is dramatically increased, so I am less hotheaded and more tempered to collect a wholistic standpoint.

Social proof is evident daily by carrying out the frame and aura in interactions.

Cold tolerance is back up. I just came from the desert to an abrupt Winter environment so my body was not adequately adjusted, though after a washout and 1 loop, I adjusted dramatically.

Hitting new PRs at gym, and lifts are getting more powerful and explosive, but gradually. It’s not a dramatic increase by any means in the short-term, though it does successfully assist in maximizing power.

Intimidation factor 😵‍💫. I have natural RBF, so I have to smile more, on this especially.

21 Likes

That’s why the ladies love you

4 Likes