Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Emperor (Now Available! Q Core Available!)

That’s why the ladies love you

4 Likes

Are you doing full loops or micro loops?

1 Like

Full loops. I did micro loops the first cycle. The recon for me is being unsatisfied more often. There has to be hard progress or the dissatisfaction will occur. @ksub

3 Likes

I’m running New Emperor + Emperor Black + Nouveau RICH.
I’m doing 3 minutes micro loops right now. I’m going to decrease it to 1 minute loops and build up from there. Hopefully after a few cycles, I’ll be able to do full loops without recon or overexposure.

4 Likes

Oh shit. Yeah that’s an interesting stack. With Emperor Black, it’s not a joke. That thing is a sledgehammer. @ksub Good strategy.

2 Likes

Ran Emperor, HoM and Stark for an extended period. Emperor and Stark complimented each other really well. Once of the best stacks I’ve run yet. Not sure how Chosen would fair. Can only imagine it would fuse the other titles in a positive way.

Very familiar with that - traditionally children wouldn’t move out until they built a house of their own. Seemed normal until I moved to America.

Do the two Emperors play well together?

2 Likes

I want to double or triple down on resilience and discipline this year and stay on task as far as making money is concerned. I get distracted way too easily. This could very well be the only stack I run this year. I need to find a way to add LE to it. It will probably go in a custom. But the plan is to keep New Emperor, Emperor Black, and N RICH as my core subs for the next 12 months. I already planned a custom. I’m just waiting to see how I react to the majors titles by themselves. I know we’re not supposed to run Emperor Black for more than 2 months, but I’ll stay on it for most of this year. I really want to wake up on Dec 31st, 2024, look in the mirror, and see a different person, then look in my bank account and see an ungodly amount of money. So yeah, those three subs are what I’m rolling with. We’ll see how that goes.

9 Likes

Looking at the descriptions, they should. I started the stack on Jan 1. So far though, I can feel a calmness, detachment and equanimity that wasn’t there before. Procrastination hasn’t appeared yet. I get things done easily and I want to get things done. This is just 4 days in. I think this stack is going to be really good.
EDIT: Oh I also resumed working out. It is pretty easy to get on the bike and do cardio for 30 minutes. Which I haven’t done in a long time!

4 Likes

I freaking LOVE that!!!

2 Likes

Generally when people say “helicopter parents” they mean rescue helicopter ready to pull you out of any trouble you get in.
I sometimes say I had “attack helicopter parents” ready to launch hellfires at me at the smallest opportunity. Sounds like you had a similar experience.

5 Likes

I did. It’s been difficult but I seriously doubt I will talk with or see any of my biological and step family ever again.

Probably the hardest thing I have ever done

7 Likes

Aye.

I’ve basically phased out talking to my own dad over the past couple years. He would guilt trip me if I didn’t call him daily. “I miss when we used to be close and talk about everyting blah blah”.

I remember one day in particular he called me 3x in one day, and the last one we’d said our goodnights and I went into monk mode working on things in my office/workshop.

He called yet AGAIN. “Just wanted to see what you’re up to”, and I lied and said going to bed.

It isn’t just a case of him being lonely. It’s a control/power thing. I finally just stopped and after a while he quit bugging me. We talk 2x/3x a year now for a few minutes tops.

Part of me feels like a “bad son”…and that’s one of the things I look to subs to help get beyond.

6 Likes

I moved halfway across the country to get away. Mom stopped speaking to me when it became really clear that she wasn’t going to regain control.

7 Likes

I had a fall out with my mom two days ago, I told her I’m moving to a city very far from her, she blatantly said ‘no’. I’m a single 40 year old male with no kids living on my own but she still thinks she can drain my energy and control me like I’m still a kid, like what the hell is wrong with you? If she was all by herself I would understand but her husband and kids lives with her? Anyways… :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

yeah, I’m on Stark + Index Gate: UPX custom. Got such a recon + dumbness every hella time I run the custom. Today I couldn’t even do a very simple math lol.

3 Likes

Sounds like she’s not used to you wielding your authority.

Good for you, man. New Emperor is a great sub to help lean into that.

5 Likes

True, I never had a voice.

2 Likes

Even the Lion has to remind everyone of his mighty roar.

4 Likes

@Lion Yeah, exactly.

1 Like

EMPEROR or EMPEROR: The Will to Power suit this imo

6 Likes