Main Disc. Thread - The Ecstasy of Gold ZP

EoG + Emperor + HoM is the stack I’m building towards but I’m not going to run all three at the same time until next year. I’m using this year as a foundational year.
Right now I’m running Ascended Mogul as a foundation to Emperor.
Good to know it won’t be too dense.

3 Likes

how are things going 5 days later?

are you still getting this amazing effect?

please give us an update on your progress

Drive is still through the roof. Was on a ski trip over the long weekend and found myself making follow up calls and emails during any downtime I had in the lodge or wherever.

And have been pushing hard this week. Long days where I reach 5pm and still feel energized so just keep working.

Moved 3 new clients into the next phase of our sales cycle, all of which will be nice commissions once signed on.

Just in general, my attitude towards spending has taken a massive shift. Im buying necessities such as groceries and gas etc. without guilt. I used to always cringe when I’d see bills / expenses and stress that I shouldn’t be spending so much or should be making more. Those feelings are gone.

15 Likes

You mentioned missing Emperor, and it sounds like your getting great work/financial mindset benefits from EOG, have you considered stacking them, or are you looking to run EOG solo?

1 Like

Definitely considering this!

I’m currently completing a 5 day washout as I did a couple weeks of stark then right into EoG.

EoG plus Emperor would be epic. Need to meditate on this over the next couple days.

3 Likes

Gonna post this here also:

8 Likes

I am so excited to begin my EoG journey in 5 days.

1 Like

Gonna burn it all down! I mean those unhelpful beliefs, and set your inner and outer millionaire on fire!

4 Likes

2 Likes

disaster-girl

3 Likes

2 Likes

More reports from my EoG runs:

6 Likes

@ksub @Light-hearted-sith come on guys you talk about making trillions. a million or several is very realistic in 10 years. and then you can sustain it and make steady passive income from it so you don’t have to work. and then that’s when you can use your time and energy and mind to make several more millions since you won’t have to do it for the money. be a bit more realistic, stop flying in the clouds.

3 Likes

This is speaking from a crab-mentality mindset. What if they actually succeeded at doing this? Would you still say the same stuff?

1 Like

You need to run EoG to widen your possibilities :grin:

1 Like

first of all, don’t talk to me like that! it’s very rude. and secondly i doubt it from the way they write. it’s like trying to fill a void by making money. if it was that easy everyone would be a millionaire! yet these guys are talking about making trillions! do you know how much money is trillions??? and what it takes to make them?? i doubt it

1 Like

I never talked about making trillions. He said he wants to make enough money to buy Microsoft, which is trillions. That’s his goal, not mine. He was wondering which subs can help. Whether that is possible or not, I gave him my perspective on which subs could help him move that way.

1 Like

It isn’t an issue of how nice I am. It’s more an issue that I observed something which I thought might help enrich your thinking a bit, and cared enough to take the time to bring it up.

Outside of my own growth while using these products, I view my secondary purpose on the forum as helping as many others grow as I can. We are all in this together.

3 Likes

sorry man, wasn’t talking about you, but the other guy

1 Like

:rofl:
nice frames dude.