Main Disc. Thread - The Ecstasy of Gold ZP

I completely agree. People are forever told that money, wealth , and rich people are evil. I bet if people ran EOG , A Love Bomb for Humanity, and True Sell their entire lives and perspective would change entirely

6 Likes

Well said. I grew up in a middle class family so money was never in abundance and almost never in scarcity. But the older I get, I notice more and more that I have some bad money beliefs deep down. Money is one of the most anxiety inducing topics in the world, most people I meet stress over money, and wouldn’t it be nice to not have that? :smiley:

Interesting stack there :+1:

6 Likes

I grew up with that same mindset, EoG scheduled for Oct :moneybag:

3 Likes

I was lower middle class. I know I still have issues now because I am always wondering how people can afford things. I understand everyone’s situation is different but the fact that I’m focused on that says a lot
I will be running EOG St 1 for a while

I can still hear my Mother’s voice complaining about being broke or my Father and Step Mother actively avoiding debt collection calls and filing for bankruptcy multiple times.
All of them spending money on things they obviously didn’t need.

3 Likes

Sounds like a good plan @James

I remember my mother always complaining that things were expensive wherever we went :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

2nd Cycle started of EOg ST2

4 Likes

I feel some type of way whenever I use or think of the word ‘expensive’.

1 Like

I was thinking of this exact same thing just today!
Right now, with my current situation, $100 seems like a “lot” of money. Even $10 seems like a “lot” some days.

I was talking to someone today about something. And we were talking about something we want to get, which I said to the person “Man, that is expen$ive” (was in text message haha).

I then said “I need to stop saying shit is expensive…Every single expense is ‘expensive’. Same root word.”

So I’m trying to catch myself more to reframe stuff not as being “expensive” but more in terms of if I want to commit my money to it or not. Investments (with the chance of ROI) vs Expenses (which just means ‘spending’ money and no chance of getting a return/ROI).

11 Likes

I’ve known that word since childhood and has followed me since. We getting there :+1:

1 Like

Interesting :nerd_face:

there are lots of blockages that are holding me, I will be back to ST1 from the next cycle

After washout I will be definitely back to ST1, I really need more time with it

3 Likes

This could also go in the Ascended Mogul discussion thread as a “started from the bottom now we’re here” post, but I think EOG is a better suited thread to post this because

1. EOG is what skyrocketed my business

2. These are specifically money beliefs I’m posting about, and they’re coming in the third week of my EOG bloom, so, the results are strong even after stopping. Stronger, in the bloom, actually

5 Likes

What sub do you suggest for discipline
I sell socks in the subway trains. And all I need to do is get up. Of course our neighborhood is dangerous and I had fights with people since they asked me to not to come.
And I need a girlfriend :joy:

1 Like

It’s not which subs you say yes to.

It’s which subs you say no to.

If you can solo one sub for three months, that’s an act of discipline that will prove to you you have discipline.

If you are always stack switching and combining things looking for discipline, you’re using a lack of discipline to hope to find discipline.

That’s like using water to find something dry. It’s impossible.

So, I’ll ask you @Alphamale, which sub do you think will make you disciplined, and more importantly, are you looking to make the sacrifices that come with discipline, or just the “feel good” feelings that come with it?

5 Likes

Discipline is majorly supported by clarity of vision and strength of vision.

When you have:

1. Vision of what powerfully motivates you (what you truly want)
  2. Vision of the steps that will get you to it
  3. Vision of how to choose the methods and resources that are easy to access, compatible with who you are, and highly effective

At that point, discipline becomes EASY.

Why wouldn’t you exercise the ‘discipline’ to get wonderful things that you want?

The challenge comes when our vision is unclear. Due to distances in time and distances in space between the actions and the results that we want, we feel shaky. We can’t see how this particular action will actually lead to the result. And so we naturally lose focus.

If you can play a subliminal that helps you to strengthen and solidify your Vision (of strategies and plans, of values and motivations) then you will also solidify Discipline.

So back to @Billions question. What sub do you think would help you to do that?

4 Likes

Forget about discipline right now. Run a sub that will help you manifest a better job.

Seriously, find another job.

5 Likes

I’ve been running EoG lately. And I think it’s kicking my ass far deeper than I realized. In a good way. Shifts are happening. Whether I feel ready for them or not :joy:

6 Likes

Honestly that was the thoughts which I was contemplating on lately.
I mean as (masculine)men, we mush sacrifice.
I like the whole feeling of Khan+WANTED+PCC
But I realized it made me very much independent so I added stark. I am living in my friend’s house and that arrogant Khan would never work (IMO, if anyone think khan has that self control to let you be very much productive and also compromise and get along with the hierarchy in the house to have a free residence. But I don’t think Khan does that. I guess if I run Khan solo I’ll end up in the streets. Cuz now I am literally kinda broke(I am not unhappy cuz I am at my 20’s and very much ok with failing).

This is what I listened to lately.
But I still feel inhibition to go to subway and sell, I don’t know if the (maybe) stark telling that I could do a better job or it’s the recon.
It’s like I wake up (late cuz I slept mostly 10 hours but not quality sleep since it was cold and not a good bed, now it is fixed and last night I had a good 8 hours sleep and I am not feeling groggy :woozy_face:)and I am ready to go. Then I have breakfast and again sleep comes, I say to myself maybe this is recon(which is the sleepiness after a meal) so let’s sleep, I sleep and study about markets and investing(after stark) but end up not going to the subway. I mean it’s very important for me to run my own business.
Last night I was contemplating heavily (kinda recon)
And I was telling myself what the hell is wrong with me? Isn’t our lives paths Karma? Isn’t karma from subconscious structures? So the fact that I am tired is from what? Maybe a physical issue? And I thought about buying paragon.
Maybe that is the problem, some physical illness. What do you think
I also though about running paragon, spartan and GLM stack for a while.
But I guess that aggressiveness of GLM would make my friend not let me in his house?
I am in Iran and these guys are soooo discriminating of us Afghans in their country. And if GLM helps me have the necessary will and discipline to go and sell unstoppably, even after that I need my passport to rent a place. My passport is out of my hand for a procedure and it will come to after 15 days. THIS IS THE WHAT IS HAPPENING IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.
On Khan I fought my dark triad father and slept on the streets, got a job, fought and again slept on the streets, IT WAS FUCKED UP. And I manifested a place to stay,( from someone else) when I ran stark. Again I got out of there and now I am here.
I don’t have discipline, you don’t have discipline? You don’t have money. You don’t have money? You can’t be an Alpha.
For now I guess GLM,Paragon, spartan stack would be good.
But I am unsure of the consequences it’d have on my relationship with these guys which I am staying and eating for free with.

3 Likes

Really sorry to hear about what’s happening to you man.

I’m a Canadian born Iraqi. I have cousins that just moved from Iran to Canada. And I know how brutal it is down there, especially now, and you’re doing an amazing job keeping your head despite it all and obviously working on yourself to give yourself the best life possible.

Mad respect - I see you growing like crazy!

Just one observation is that you’re listening to 7 different titles in that snippet of your journal.

Khan
Rich
AM
Wanted
wanted exp
Eog st 1
Stark

And maybe other have been listened to in the last month as well.

So…

Those aren’t official recommendations. You’re not following recommendations. And you’re not getting the results you’re looking for. So how can we help you if you can’t help yourself?

I would love to help you become more disciplined. I care about you and I’m invested in your story as a brother here on SC.

But how can we talk about how to be disciplined if the whole conversation will go to waste?

if you can’t even b disciplined about your stack, a conversation about using subliminals to become disciplined will be pointless.

Reminder of the recommendations.

MAXIMUM 3 programs at one time, as in, for a full cycle, and even when you change stacks, only sub out one program at a time. Over the course of a 90 day period, you should only expose yourself to a maximum of 4 titles, by that logic. Look up the support article on “stack switching/cycling” for more info.

And Don’t listen 2 days in a row.

7 Likes