Main Disc. Thread -- Emperor Black: Twilight of the Gods (Q Module available!)

Or fanboying to the extreme.

2 Likes

Just going to say that this type of behavior is what ends up getting these subs restricted. @Alphamale please take some time to reflect on the possible consequences of your actions.

7 Likes

I’m feeling extremely calculated right now, absolutely no psychopathic urges so I’m unsure where he’s getting that from. Kind of reminds me of that TikTok.

“Let’s get one thing very clear. I don’t avoid conflict because I am scared of you. I avoid conflict because I am scared of myself. My temper can go from zero to death row really quick.”

7 Likes

Amen. It’s always the loudest people that create the biggest hesitations when Fire and Saint are considering releasing a subliminal or not. Because now anyone new can come to this forum, read this thread, and read this conversation … and they’ll question the intentions of how powerful Emperor Black can be because people are attention seeking instead of following tangible, measurable results.

I will try to accurately report my experience with Emperor Black to provide valuable insight into how it actually will be used and portrayed.

8 Likes

Thank you @Simon :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Alphamale when was your last washout bro?

1 Like

This is a recon in a category of its own, @Alphamale. Which, given the unique nature of this title (based off of the objectives, I haven’t run it) is almost to be expected.

I’m curious if some of those posts mixed in with the ‘blackon’, as I’m calling your recon from now on (:joy:), about the respect, about others fearing you, 'taking over the forum or thread, whichever you said… It seems to me that your personal, deeper beliefs about the nature of power and what you truly believe power is, unconsciously coming up. And not necessarily in a way that you’re handling the best.

If I’m guessing what’s going on deeper than the surface stuff we’re seeing here, you are experiencing some sense of untouchability?

2 Likes

Let’s focus on the core topic of the thread please rather than giving further attention to whatever behavior he’s experiencing. Recon. Attention Seeking. Inability to Cope with Emperor Black Reality. I have no idea.

But that’s for Saint and Fire to manage and address or Forum Ambassador/Forum Moderator.

3 Likes

Do you have any additional findings since your loop a bit ago? I believe you mentioned heat?

A lot of heat radiating from my head. Very crystal clear, calculated thinking. Feels like everything I am typing right now is concise, lacking any fluff, and straight to the point where it needs to be.

Currently a bit distracted with watching the League of Legends World Finals match so I am not dialed in to any work project, but kind of multitasking a smaller project with a friend of mine.

9 Likes

AFKing the Tiffany & Co drops?

That’s a nice one to see so soon.

I would definitely utilize this as a way to further gauge that mental acuity shift. I feel as if with this title, your foresight and pattern recognition ability will be boosted in some way :thinking:

3 Likes

This is true. We decided not to restrict this title, but maybe we should’ve. @Alphamale, chill out. This is an intense sub, but it ain’t that intense. You’re going to scare people away.

24 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Check private message please. It’s quite urgent.

1 Like

I mean, the way he’s acting is the exact opposite of the script’s goal.

17 Likes

First loop 7 minutes few hours ago: for me the most important effect now is a super mindfulness !! It is a fantastic effect because it is lasting over hours. When I reach mindfulness normally it will last only during the meditation and few minutes after, not hours !

9 Likes

Emperor black is the title i am waiting for in a long time. distraction has been the main obstacle im constantly dealing with right now.

i’m currently listening to a loop and it seems i felt like i don’t want to play games and watch netflix anymore. i just want to read and study the topics i needed to achieve my goals.

9 Likes

Probably the answer will be obvious for many people. However, here it goes:

Does Emperor Black has enough cognitive enhancement to pursue a “monk mode” for licensing exams?

Do I need to stacked with Limitless or Quantum Limitless for this purpose?

Historically, I didn’t react well with cognitive enhancer titles. Bad and unsustainable reconciliation.

Sorry to page you @SaintSovereign and @Fire but only you have the most reliable answer to these questions.

Thanks!

6 Likes

I am already addicted to this title. Beyond grateful for @Fire working on this and releasing it to members below Arch Alchemist. I haven’t gotten there based yet on activity, but I’ve been religiously using Emperor for over 6 months and this is the perfect next step.

9 Likes

From my immediate experience, I can say without a shadow of a doubt, this cognitive enhancement is completely different compared to Limitles or Quantum Limitless.

Nearly incomparable. If I had to pin it to something close, it would have to be Stark, but again it’s completely different.

16 Likes