Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP

Very cool. I didn’t realize @Fire was dealing with Omicron
I hope he’s better soon

2 Likes

Well considering stark and emperor would stack well together, i think these 3 would stack well together too! Chosen and emperor are a great combo, and emp/stark is a great combo… im sure they would be great together

3 Likes

Thanks. Will try it. :smiley:

I think stark and emperor is more powerful than chosen and emperor. My personal opinion only. Because stark has all the qualities of Chosen plus cognitive and productivity enhancement. Just stark will take another road from chosen but effects will still be similar. So emperor + stark >> chosen+emperor. (On a surface level)
What you think @Billions

3 Likes

Dont talk just test it for Godsake

Thanks Saint

4 Likes

I don’t wanna change my stack. :sweat_smile: i will decide after people try it :joy::joy:. Changing stack always gave me hard recon :woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:

2 Likes

Every person is different therefore results for every person will be different. When I started coming to this forum over 2 years ago, one of the first things I noticed is how variable results are. Some people achieved way more running Ascension than people who ran Emperor stacked with something else. One of the most successful here members only ran Emperor for a long time and had fabulous results. It literally depends on everyone. One person can run Chosen and Emperor and sit home doing nothing, while another person could just run Mogul and put a solid amount of work in and build a great business.

13 Likes

@ksub Mm. I considered that point. I just said it on a surface level. Just comparing the objectives. Though subjective experience decides the overall outcome. Yes… testing would be better

Bought Stark ZP. Loaded a playlist on my iPhone. Will run it tomorrow.

So what would be the stack. Would love to see a experimental journal of yours

@SaintSovereign : Look at the Stark ZP copy, is this a typo or are you actually talking about Emperor inside of the Stark copy.

That isn’t Stark ZP copy. It’s still Qv2 and earlier copy

6 Likes

Thank you @SaintSovereign , @Fire
Finally :sunglasses:

Just ran two loops can feel a spike in my ability to focus it seems to bring a more enthusiastic approach to whatever i concentrate on.

Did physical changes make it too this one ? @SaintSovereign

6 Likes

Yes.

@ksub, there is no change on Stark page other than the mention & tag of Zero Point Preview.
That Emperor line was in the original writeup.

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

@Simon : Does that mean that the Emperor script (or parts of it) is included in Stark?

1 Like

in the Q/QV2 versions. Not necessarily the ZP one

2 Likes

I was absolutely not thinking about this, but adding Stark to my Chosen runs seems like a STARK idea!

Especially because a light Limitless etc is already in it, so I don’t need to run it specifically!

Unless, like the ZP version got really narrowed down and a bunch of things dropped?

2 Likes

See this :point_up_2:t2: right at the start of the Stark salespage.

Stark was the first Q build product release. It was before the Custom Store.

Back then, that’s how we talked about alpha products. Relating & Comparing them on their similarities and differences.

:slight_smile:

The point of this was to show how Stark’s business script is different from Emperor’s – as the latter was mostly a solo player.

:sunglasses:

You will see such mention of elements on the Khan page as well.

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

is stark regarded as the best product for innovation/problem solving/etc…

I’ve been experimenting the last few weeks to find the best product for this.

is stark the answer?

1 Like