Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP

Limitless and Quantum Limitless are contenders too.

3 Likes

In my opinion yes (smother than Limitless I think)

3 Likes

I’m starting to think that Stark ZP + Emperor ZP + Chosen would be a hell of a combo.
It could either transform your life for the better or it could be completely ineffective because that stack would try to cover too many things at the same time wouldn’t be focused on anything specific.

9 Likes

6 hours after 1 loop I am still in a highly positive and optimistic state with a lot of ideas coming for my work :+1:

7 Likes

@SaintSovereign Does this version emphasize the “fame” components like what Q mentions in the sale page? I’m really not into that as much. I know the copy says you can consciously try to negate that aspect. How? Just don’t accept interviews? lol

6 Likes

@Palpatine good point as i recall you were saying they had to remove certain features that were in QV2 to reduce the size of ZP. Just hope they never remove the fame aura.

2 Likes

I just want the mad creativity. Imagine Tony but a total recluse whenever possible :slight_smile:
Though I imagine Stark with Love Bomb would jack the fame aura even more

4 Likes

has anybody run it already and can say how the push to productivity is compared to EmperorZP? I will probably start it tomorrow and drop EmperorZP as I’m not getting enough push from it.

Since you’re already running Emperor, might I suggest keep it in and just add Stark in…That may give you a clearer idea of what Stark adds without trying to filter out effects that changed solely from dropping Emperor.
If you have available ZP slots to do that I mean.

that’s exactly the problem :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Fortune favors the bold :wink:

1 Like

OH MY GOD!!!

LITERALLY THIIS IS MY REACTION AS I WAS DRINKING GURU:

2 Likes

When it comes to stark what if I’m really a person with no status and low SMV how will stark help you rise in fame and raise ur status if I’m really a low status man ?
Also somewhere above I saw it says emperor and stark ZP go well together, I know I read in the past I guess in the earlier upgrades stark and emperor weren’t the best subs to stack, but now they are ?

1 Like

Listening to starkZP now!

4 Likes

Then you level up dawg. Your only low status if you believe you are.

You are a fucking miracle. God’s gift to the world. Out of a million sperm cells came your ass. Follow your intuition and listen to that gut instinct that tells you are great.

17 Likes

You have access to the internet? GOOD. Thats all you ever need. All that stands behind the life you dream of is:

Your Beliefs. Your Character Traits. Your Skills.

5 Likes

I definitely believe I’m low status if I’m really honest with my self.
Those 3 areas though you mentioned beliefs, character traits and skills are areas I will do my best to level up at :pray:

1 Like

Character Traits:

• Read the book Law of Success… It touches upon every character trait you need to be successful

Beliefs:

• Meditate, and use subs.

Skills:

11 Likes

1st loop experience:

I feel sick to my stomach im not where im at right now. I deleted instagram and snapchat… Wanna go in a cave right now and work until I make millions. I just wanna work and learn, and grow and conquer everything. Not rest until my To Do list for 2 days from now is complete.

Its like theres a gun to my head telling me to make 10K this week. Love it.

16 Likes

I feel like how I felt when I was younger, 18. I had so much energy and wasn’t held back by my past failures… Like there is no past. There is only the present. Tomorrow isn’t guaranteed. Why not make today magical?

Why can’t I be successful? Why not me? Why is it theres people living their dreams and I can’t? Why? Damn.

12 Likes