Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP

Anybody getting insomnia from stark? I know with the Q build, some people had that issue.

Only if played close to bed time, but it depends on the user as well, as some people get tired after ZP subs in general.

1 Like

if I run subs of any kind at night, it’s while in bed sleeping. I use a few mins of music to frontload the a playlist so I can trance myself out into sleep.

I don’t need music. I’ve also put a minute or three of silence at the start, leading into ultrasonic subs. Or something I’ll use solace/masked for the first sub since the 15 mins of water and birds is nice to zone out to.

My dreams get hyper-vivid if I run subs while asleep. Saint confirmed for me last year or maybe year before that is due to the sub being actively processed.

I’d love to get some tech together to play ZP right as I hit REM and go Lucid. if I use one of those eye movement sensors, I could be lucid and then fire a pre-determined eye movement sequence to start playback.

I think being in a lucid dream when something like Stark starts up would be killer. The dream environment would shape itself due to the influence of the subs.

Imagine being able to directly interact with Stark ZP

5 Likes

Yesterday I play Stark ZP 2 hours before a job interview. The interview was a killing ! My humor was coming automatically, focused at the same time and I was charming the lady doing the interview. It was so easy OMG ! She was laughing all the times and I think she was entranced by me :rofl: She told me that she is recruiting me, no doubt ! I don’t know if I will accept their offer, will see ! Stark Qv2 and ZP is really my favorite

19 Likes

Had basically the exact same experience when I ran Stark before an interview as well. What a sub.

3 Likes

It’s the end of my 2nd cycle with Stark and I’ve only noticed a few obvious effects so far, but that’s probably because I ran it alongside CFW for the 1st cycle, Mogul for the 2nd, and experienced a healthy amount of recon during both.

Here’s what I noticed up to this point:

• an increase in playfulness and ease when communicating
  • a push to improve/change my style and appearance
  • solutions to problems “pop-up” in my mind more readily, and often
  • a few women got that star-struck look in their eyes while interacting with me – a noticeably different effect than Emperor because they were much more comfortable with my eye contact
  • and a strong urge to practice speaking on camera, possibly making a vlog or something more valuable in the process

For reference, my starting point before Stark was:

• I avoided public speaking and drawing much attention – except in coaching contexts, because good leadership is necessary
  • complacent with my style and appearance – I could pull some women, so good enough, right?
  • felt overwhelmed with business challenges, like I needed more information all the time
  • limited beliefs about being “the face” of any business endeavor

Wealth is my primary area of focused growth right now, and I’d say Stark has done a decent job given the quality of raw materials it had to work with – and I can be stubborn sometimes.

So I’m going to see if I can trigger a bloom effect by removing it from the next cycle while continuing to take action towards my wealth goals with Mogul, then alternate…creating / reinforcing a virtuous cycle in this area (or maybe my understanding of bloom is off…and am open to feedback.)

Overall, the days which felt like Stark expressed the most were the days I was the most jovial and fluid in my interactions – unless Spartan has some super secret sense of humor scripting in it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

22 Likes

Please stay with this for 21 days minimum.

Same with me I noticed I’m much more flirty and playful on Stark

5 Likes

Not particular to girls but I noticed since running Stark Monday, people laugh a lot more at what I say which makes them more comfortable and makes them trust me more.

5 Likes

is anyone currently Stark ZP solo or in a combo with Rich ZP?

if yes, please share your experience.

Me it’s a combo of QL ST3, Stark and Libertine (All in ZP form)

Currently, I’m running Stark ZP, Ascended Mogul ZP, QL ST2 ZP, and AC ZP. It would be an understatement to say that I’ve been extremely impressed with the results I have seen. @Vesper I remember you posting on my journal a while back. Stark has been amazing for me. I’d already considered myself to be a pretty social person but Stark has turned this aspect up to the max. This mixed with quantum limitless has increased my productivity and overall cognition. I’ve experienced an increased level of awareness and mental clarity.

9 Likes

Hey @eznira,
What stage of QL1 are you running?

Hey @magician , I’m running QL Stage 2

1 Like

Good to know, I think QL1 could overshadow Stark or any title.

If you’re reading this, how would you compare Stark to Ascended Mogul, in terms of productivity and focusing on business goals?

On my run on Ascended mogul Qv1,i could focus on any goal,literally ,just set a sub goal for your business goal and you will start working on it,however from my experience titles like AM, Emperor are more goal oriented than stark was…

In stark zp ,you would naturally become more happy in general, more social ,more creative but no doubt for drive and motivation Ascended mogul ,emperor is still the best but again experiences differ with people . In zp what product will give you more drive is hard to guess. If you are generally a outgoing person, prefer to remain chill,in that case stark might suit you more

7 Likes

Stark moment today:

My dietician revealed to me that our follow-up appointments are supposed to be 45 minutes long, but because he enjoys talking to me so much he schedules an hour’s worth of time for us.

Yet another example of the power of Stark, especially considering that I haven’t ran it in over 2 weeks.

6 Likes

YOOO this exactly what I’m experiencing word for word right now whenever I go to the gym “this sub has started making me so outgoing, that i’m starting conversations with strangers before I could even consciously register that i’m talking to someone”

Ever since started Stark even just have a single thought of wanting to talk to someone at the gym compels me to say hi to them right away and get to know them even thought they’re a complete stranger however this comes with a cost. If I don’t go talk to them, for example let’s say my gym crush, I feel so much anxiety while working out and it becomes unbearable unless I talk to that person (Still haven’t done it yet:/) but yeah it’s interesting lmao.

5 Likes

Emperor would balance this for you if you stacked it.

3 Likes