Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP

Stark moment today:

My dietician revealed to me that our follow-up appointments are supposed to be 45 minutes long, but because he enjoys talking to me so much he schedules an hour’s worth of time for us.

Yet another example of the power of Stark, especially considering that I haven’t ran it in over 2 weeks.

6 Likes

YOOO this exactly what I’m experiencing word for word right now whenever I go to the gym “this sub has started making me so outgoing, that i’m starting conversations with strangers before I could even consciously register that i’m talking to someone”

Ever since started Stark even just have a single thought of wanting to talk to someone at the gym compels me to say hi to them right away and get to know them even thought they’re a complete stranger however this comes with a cost. If I don’t go talk to them, for example let’s say my gym crush, I feel so much anxiety while working out and it becomes unbearable unless I talk to that person (Still haven’t done it yet:/) but yeah it’s interesting lmao.

5 Likes

Emperor would balance this for you if you stacked it.

3 Likes

4 days off subs
test ran Stark ZP today 5 minutes
initially, a lot of recon, felt that familiar Stark off sense - for me, it’s heady, thoughts all over the place and feeling kind of ‘dandy’ half-hour later I dropped in and loved it.

It’s annoying because I’ve been closing in on my stack but I’m getting so much out of this already I’m going to reconsider including it in the stack. Here’s what happened

1. Insane focus, just going at things until solutions started to spring up
  2. Knocking down complex tasks and items on my to-do list, without even referencing them, the flow is just bringing me there.
  3. Had a few social interactions in person and the convo’s flowed were easy and engaged- I enjoy talking/conversations more when I choose on Stark than I do on Emperor or other subs. Like I actually am present and feel hooked in part of something.
  4. I had mentioned I needed a new computer -and someone at work decided to buy me a new computer-yes lol- that happened!
  5. On zoom event I was VERY comfortable talking, jumping in. I’m always confident to do that on Emperor/Chosen and especially Khan Stage 1 (all ZP) in the past. Emperor- just say what there is to say, Chosen, say things that add value to the group and inspire all, on Khan Stage 1-just being a badass and engaging, and on Stark it was I wanted the attention again and again and had to consciously balance giving room, I also was joking with people over zoom and making funny comments which I never do on these events.
  6. I found myself working on my LinkedIn and had a few new connection requests-I never work on LinkedIn and barely use my personal one. I use LinkedIn to market for other people at times but not myself
  7. Felt sense and confidence in building my own brand and business- I have never felt this so strongly on subs- except maybe Khan Stage 1 in a different way- but this was still stronger. I did not get this on previous Stark version
  8. So much energy and motivation to do all the things I want to do
  9. Increased clarity around where to focus

My recent runs of Emperor may have influenced Stark but whatever the case I had a great experience running it so far. If I can find the right stack for what I have experienced with ZP, I have increasing confidence I’ll be able completely re-orient the landscape of my finances, career, and life in general in the next 3-6 months.

16 Likes

Great results, telling you man that emperor and Stark combo is something special. I almost wish the subclub team would consider combining the 3 into one program to make a lovechild mixture of the two lol

6 Likes

Like it would help me approach her?

1 Like

Lmao. Love child

2 Likes

I ran 5 minutes of Emperor today- within 24 hours of running Stark and have
a bit of a challenge with it. Will write more in my journal about this

I’ll have to try again at some point since there were other things today that contributed to the difficulty and I have no doubt it’s a great combo

Emperor likely contributed to yesterday’s Stark run since I only did a couple of days off before running Stark

2 Likes

Emperor-Stark and what’s the third?

Can anyone break down the differences in the social effects of Stark vs Daredevil?

That was a typo I meant combine the two. If I had to add a third though it would be commander ZP

1 Like

For me, stark kinda felt like i wanted to impress people, meanwhile daredevil felt like i didnt give a fuck about what other people think about me.

This has also made daredevil far more blunt for me while stark is charismatic, but quite “safe”,

Im not sure wether or not recon may be a bit involved with this given stark is a lot bigger than daredevil, but ive tested both quite extensively and this has been my experience with them.

7 Likes

In a way, yes.

But what I was mainly referring to was that unbearable anxiety you were getting for not going and talking, because if you’re in the gym, working hard on yourself, you need to be focused on your workouts, and that anxiety you feel in the gym because of not approaching your crush is going to crush your workouts instead (and not in a good way), because when you get that anxiety, you’ll lose focus, and if you know me, I put gym and working out above any and all girls.

So if you add emperor to stark, you’d be focused, and respectfully do the “approaching” after the gym, plus you’ll get that “high value man” vibe to you, so she might approach instead :man_shrugging:t2:

Win-win situation, don’t you think :wink:?

3 Likes

I did create a stark primal seduction custom and added in lots of healing, forgiving and seduction modules plus stuff like immortal blade to protect against voodoo and black magic.

Immortal blade is very powerful i think @King also has immortal blade.

1 Like

What makes you think so?

You were talking about using this in another thread.

If you do not believe me check the following thread

Does it also protect against evil eye :thinking:?

If yes, then I think this would be better for me than Fenrir.

2 Likes

The only black magic i care for right now is box of black magic chocolates yummy yummy

download (1)

5 Likes

Possibly my friend is someone using evil eye on you ?

@Azriel please share your experiences with immortal blade its so powerful. I am sure in another thread you talked about how it deflected evil spirits.

2 Likes

Don’t think I ever did buy that module.

You believe in this?