Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP

I’ve had the same experience, literally talking to anyone and everyone pretty easily. I’ll be honest though, I keep my interactions with women minimal unless I need to speak to them. No problem when I do though, I’m actually impressed with my ability to maintain a masculine frame (at least compared to before).

2 Likes

It is what it is and will be what it will be.

I actually laughed when I glanced at it, right in front of everyone and shrugged.

My lead said he was tempted to just give it back. It paid for an Amazon shopping spree for express shipping I did soon right after though so, I’m over the little bit of irritation I allowed at it

What’s the reasoning behind the minimal interaction with women, in your case?

2 Likes

Mah man waiting for executive :rofl:

I’m waiting for those productivity subs to help the blood flow in my brain rather than my d*ck!

I also must say, I don’t know if it’s genetic or something, but I wanted to share this with all of you. When I am on keto (and adapted to using fat), my libido is high. When I do few days of cheat and take a break, my libido drops… It’s very wierd, I need to keep my carbs intake minimal (or not so high, I don’t have to be in perfecr keto).

5 Likes

Sounds like something I would do.

Just want to focus on myself and my own self-growth for the time being, before I start to invite others into my life. I’m not interested in having female friends either (though I do have a couple because of work) and the only times I interact with women is at work or at the gym (I’m a fan of the saying “don’t shit where you sleep”).

1 Like

I’m a fan of the wisdom behind the phrase.

1 Like

The libido on this sub is freaking insane. Between starks insane libido and libertine somehow increasing peoples sociality, im really starting to think that sexual energy is heavily related to how at ease and social you are.

3 Likes

Am I the only person who isn’t getting a sexual rush from Stark? Or am I just completely aware of my own personal urges?

1 Like

No, only had a little boost. For me libido came with Keto diet combined with Khan.

Now I’ve gotta identify the perfect recipe for me.

1 Like

I’m a fan of you acknowledging that you are a fan of the wisdom behind the phrase.
#meta

2 Likes

I get more of a sexual boost from running Wanted. Stark for me is more cool, smooth, suave sexuality rather than the ‘lezgettit’ I get from other subs.

4 Likes

At the end and beginning of the day and nights, we’re all just…

1187229_A1

3 Likes

Can you share some examples of what you mean by this?

1 Like

Once I get home, I’ll do what I can to remember this and the other person I’m supposed to get back to on here lol.

Examples of discovering what works for me:

DISCLAIMER: This does not take into account any of the titles I’ve used previously, or resultant bloom

Work:

•I recall early into my use of Stark ZP I began to very naturally shift the way that I worked, even going against what others, including my lead, had instructed me to do. Everything, from the moment I would clock in to the warehouse we share with a larger company we’re contracted through, to the very last stop on my route (for those that don’t follow my journal, I’m an ‘assistant’ to an installer, we install appliances).

Because I am constantly reminding myself to stay in the moment by moment - and I’ll have to give a bit of a nod to the eminent title, **Sage Immortal ** here - I constantly find ways to improve my personal operations in my job.

I don’t allow anyone to take me out of my sense of self in anything and that includes following orders that seem a bit obsolete.

I don’t ask for a day off anymore, though I’ll sometimes slip in a “if that’s fine with what you’ve got planned for the schedule”, I let them know I’ll be needing this day off. The subtle undertone in the statement always just barely concealing the unsaid, “cuz I won’t be showing up that day if it isn’t approved”.

On a related note, I only take days off as necessary. As I’ve journaled, I work Mon-Sat, and go to school Mon - Thurs.

I clock in for work at 4:15 AM, sometimes don’t get back here to Vegas until about 4:30-5 PM. My school schedule is 5:30 PM - 10:30PM.

I’ll save you the math. It’s hectic, to say the least. So, in the times I ask for days off, I’m actually usually given shit because I’m quite reliable and, judging off of the other day in the post you quoted, quite a decent producer for this company.

It also doesn’t work for me to accept someone telling me I have to be at work by their rules if I have something that needs doing, so, of course, I allow whatever they may or may not have to say pass through me without resistance.

Relationship:

•My girlfriend has accepted that I like things a certain way and that I’m quite immovable with things I’m set on.

•I can’t stand complaining from those I’m close to, and just about everyone I allow to call themselves my friend is well aware now.

•I don’t interact with others that I don’t get a feeling I can trust.

•‘Negging’ me is quite fruitless at this point.

•I’m coming out of my ‘spiritual shell’ to the point I’m actually willing to try and trust others with my development irl, and allowing myself to post tidbits here and there on here of my process. I’m still not willing to talk about my abilities with just anyone, though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

My Sage Immortal journal is gathering dust…:thinking:

All of these things are intuitively developed, not ‘thought through’, if that makes sense.

But…

Unfortunately for this post but fortunately for my recognizing my self development, this explanation is getting long as hell and I would endlessly expound on different things that are flying into my brain, so unless you wanna ask something more specific, I’ll leave it there :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I used to do deliveries with a guy for Sears appliances. He was an independent contractor and I worked for him as an independent contractor.

It didn’t end up going well at the end haha.

1 Like

FR, my chattiness with everyone has gotten to a whole new level with my Stark/Wanted stack.

5 Likes

Without ever having ran Sage, only Stark, I feel the same.

Fully focused in the current moment.

Loving it.

Primal also amplifies that a lot.

2 Likes

I have a question about those who have been on Stark ZP program

Is Stark ZP the best subliminal that you have used ?

Ps- i just bought it and from tomorrow will be posting my experience in major journal section

1 Like

It’s a freaking great sub mate.

Stark would be my favorite or second favorite archetype sub. I am a big fan of Khan because Khan’s boldness needs to be worked on for me, but I’ve spent sooooo much time on Stark because it is the fucking sub that contains everything.

Stark made me push my carrer and change some serious shit in it.

9 Likes

I don’t have enough experiences to conclusively say so, but I can definitely say that Stark ZP is one of the best subs ever. The instant effect is truly something to behold.

5 Likes