Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP

Couple things:

1. Normally I spend most my days just annoyed by the majority of people I have to interact with. Since starting stark I haven’t been getting annoyed when I usually would. It’s like I’m on a higher plane and that stuff just doesn’t register anymore.

2. I have a couple shops I’m a regular at. I recognize the employees and they recognize me. But I’m not a small talk kind of person so it’s usually just friendly and quick. However, over the past couple days two different employees have said almost the exact same thing “I’m sorry I see you here all the time but I’ve never got your name”. Now they are greeting me by first name when I go in.

16 Likes

Just some Stark sh*t for y’all.

13 Likes

Why you posted the same link twice??

1 Like

It was an accident, please forgive me for this grave crime that I have committed.

9 Likes

Sorry if it has hurt you

2 Likes

Quick and easy report on Stark (3 loops)

6 Likes

Could this also be an effect of bloom from Chosen, do you think?

1 Like

Omg exactly the same!

I’ve been being super open about vulnerability and weakness that I used to try and hide.

A) it’s super liberating

B) People are so supportive

5 Likes

Could be, and probably is. At least in part, although I remember Saint saying something about Stark ZP being… I don’t remember the exact wording, but I think he said something about it being “very important” or “super positive”

I might be wrong, tho!

Virtually shadow-work, right? I think CFW is definitely still lingering around for me. This sub is super powerful, but yeah, being AUTHENTIC. Your TRUE self is what attracts people!

1 Like

any updates coming soon to the objectives ? :slight_smile: @SaintSovereign

thanks

2 Likes

I think after releasing all titles in zp by next week . They will update product descriptions

3 Likes

If you come across the post in question and remember my asking, please tag me in it!

If it’s in this thread I’m sure I’ll come across it sooner or later :slight_smile:

I think Stark ZP is my favorite title, besides the obvious one, Sage Immortal.

2 Likes

Hey Saint, you said this in March 2020:

Is that still true for ZP?
I want to focus on money right now, but I feel Stark - since it’s a bit broader - might tackle other issues first (like for example the relationship) which is why I wanted to add Mogul.

Or should one rather run Mogul solo then? (or even AM?)

I remember you said on ZP, be as focused as possible.

2 Likes

Found the post after going through hundreds of Saints recent posts lol

@Fire has given the go ahead for Stark ZP. It’s on deck now. Ya’ll, this script… is phenomenal. Makes me rethink my custom Chosen idea, but I know I need that now. I can’t believe he wrote this while dealing with Omicron. That man is an absolute tank, the dedication he has to enhancing everyone’s lives.
He deserves a hand of applause for this one.

He didn’t use the words I used above but he “compared” with Chosen and his Custom Chosen Idea, which is why I (!) made the connection there is some positivity in it, or innvoation towards the greater good, idk.

However, I have 3 loops of Stark ZP behind me and I can say that positivity and belief in the future is a thing. I thought it was old Chosen runs, but could just be Stark :wink:

9 Likes

Ahh, I did see that one. Thanks though, my friend.

1 Like

Now that I’ve run both stark and emperor for 21 days each on separate stacks. I can confidentiality say that stark is one for me. I’m just much more eloquent in using my words and can easily articulate what I’m trying to get across and I find that very useful in day to day interactions, people genuinely like me if I give them a chance and truly take my compliments or criticisms to heart so I gotta be careful with that . I have also experienced the alpha part of stark in a situation when I didn’t want to interact with people and they left me alone. Women wise I’m just much better in talking to them but not good at escalating so maybe I’ll add ps to my next stack after the break

6 Likes

It’s been a while since I posted an update here, so here you go :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Woke up in the middle of the loop

Holy fuck i feel like the fucking flash, my mind and my body is like a fucking limitless being

Im in my bed but my head is so fast, like i could think of a lot of stuff can feel very slick and fast

Fucking hell this is awesome man, yooo this is insane, i slept only for 3 hours but i could now wake up and crush this day easily at 2 am

Broooooooo stark is the fucking shit godamnnnnnnnn brooo i feel so fast like a genuis hahahahahhahhahahah

Broooooooooooooo this sub gels with me so gooood with one loops i feel weird and different

HOLY SHIT

excuse my fucking language boys, your boi here was so thristy for strong ass results for about now 5 months ive been living off small snail results

But bro this shit is insane, i feel like im on cocaine hahahaha like a limitless pill broooo

@SaintSovereign my man this is insane, i cant sleep now HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

20 Likes

Glad to see the results finally hitting.
But let’s cut back a bit on the f-bombs, ya’ll. :wink:

12 Likes

HAHAHAH mb but damn i feel like the flash from dc or marvel or whatever the character is from bro what kind of crack is in this sub?

Dude this is insane im so happy man im tearing up

LETS GOOOOOOOOO i could go for a run rn in the cold, but i have to sleep. I heard that testosterone levels is related to sleep quality

Need me some quality natty gains to maintain

But im happy man. Wow i was so hungry for stuff to move with me progressing, but now i surely did the right move

LETS GOOOO

Now back to bed hahah

4 Likes