Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP

Interesting, @lrw. So as @TheBoxingScientist said, would you say you’re seeing beauty and brains?

Thanks both of ya. If I don’t hear an official answer I’ll submit a support ticket and share it in the proper thread.

1 Like

I am seeing the nose shifting, I’m seeing the brains, and I have a very high drive to get my physical shifting in the gym. I’m dedicated, I’m there to workout, and I work out harder than I used to.

1 Like

I remember people reporting physical shifting from the original Q version. I wouldn’t be surprise if there was :wink:

4 Likes

That’s a great point.

I’m on day 4 of a washout and the plan is to start stark in two days. Stark Terminus was my favorite most life changing sub ever.

My last 21 day run was Emperor focused and I definitely saw benefits but came to the intuitive conclusion it’s just not the direction I’m seeking going forward.

It was crazy when Stark first came out because I am a full on INTJ / loner. Yet can socialize with the best of them when necessary, so thought Emperor would be right up my alley .

However, I have found that subs that focus on the opposite of my natural characteristics have the most profound impact on me.

As a side note, I’m torn between starting Stark right away or doing a mini Diamond + Sex Mastery run. I toyed around with these two for a handful of days and the results for myself as well as the response from my girlfriend - who did not know I was running these - was PHENOMENAL.

13 Likes

Btw, for the people not reading my journal, I’ve had update on Stark :

6 Likes

There we go

4 Likes

anyone currently running Stark ZP solo?

if yes, have you noticed any significant increase in your creativity/problem solving ability?

again, im specifically looking for feedback from people running this product solo

1 Like

@MadaraUchiha Man, I hope you don’t get hot-headed or get offended, but I seriously feel bad for you.

You want to get reviews/testimonials from people on the forum, where the majority have been asking Saint for a way to run more than 3 subs, yet you expect someone to come up and say that they have ran it solo. Trust me, you would barely find those kinda people, and if you did, they would be most likely running a healing sub like DR.

And let’s suppose that on the off-chance someone comes forward and tells you “I have done X sub solo for my cycle”, you still want specific feedback according to your criteria, and trust me man, even if someone ran it solo and gave you the review, I can almost guarantee you that your results would only have some common similarities with that person, because these ZP subs work with who you are.

What’s the point of this? Just looking out for you, because while I understand you’d like to find specific reviews that would address things that you’re struggling with and/or want to improve, no one can really tell you how your results would be.

If you have questions about subs, I’m happy to help you.

11 Likes

These dreams that I’ve been having on Stark are absolutely insane, the bursts of creative expression have just been flowing through my dreams at an absurd point. They remind me of movies but featuring people that have come in and out of my life at various points.

And all of the dreams refer to or borrow something from the Matrix. The fuckin’ Matrix man…god I love the first two movies.

3 Likes

Got a small taste of the fame aura today…

5 Likes

Which is precisely the reason why I decided to test the subs MYSELF on the 21 day periods for subs I am interested in.
That’s just the best feedback. Especially if it comes to how well you gel with a sub, which nobody can tell you.

On another note, the last days after ONE loop of Stark, I am getting these perception shifts again. Where the 3D reality suddenly has a glitch or looks a bit different. Last time I got this on BLU and the initial Wanted ZP test subs, so I suppose it’s the cognitive enhancement of Stark.

I sometimes feel like Eddie in LIMITLESS (GET IT?) when he takes the NZT for the first time, and the perspective just shifts into this bugeye mode so he can perceive more, and notices more details in his surroundings. The mind is AWAKE. NOTICING. Observing.

Or ME activated my pineal gland. But I’d guess on Stark :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Want me to give you a spoiler :face_with_hand_over_mouth:?
It’s ME ZP compounding with the ME scripting within stark, boosted by the nature of the core ZP script.
That’s just ONE of the many unique effects these 2 have together.

1 Like

That’s an interesting idea. What makes you think that’s what occurring?

1 Like

Because both of those are my current stack, and I feel like I have the self-awareness to pinpoint the exact effect.

Plus, both me and @AlexanderGraves felt it during the private test period.

In fact, @AlexanderGraves don’t you feel like running ME and then Stark gives a similar feeling to the one we got during the private test :thinking:?

1 Like

Absolutely. I felt reminded of the initial “BLISS AND BLOOM” when I first ran ZP :smiley:
Idk why it vanished over time, but ME definitely brings it back. Good decisions of the chiefs to put a version of ME in many subs (if not all).

2 Likes

I see. Thank you for elaborating.

2 Likes

First listen of Stark ZP today.

Feels really good, positive, and optimistic. Walking taller and have been super friendly to people all morning. (Or maybe they’ve been super friendly to me??)

Prior to this 5 day washout most people out in public would annoy me. But today seems like I’m giving everyone the benefit of the doubt (coffee shop employees, other drivers, co workers).

8 Likes

Listened to Stark with Chosen today, here’s the update;

5 Likes

Interesting, on Emperor I was waking up every single day at 5:30am or slightly earlier. Without setting an alarm. Even on weekends.

Yesterday was day 1 of Stark, today - an off day and I slept until 6:30am only waking up because the girlfriends alarm went off.

1 Like