Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP

Ooooo. Ur one was just because of charisma ig. Or anything else

I like this humor.

1 Like

I’m waiting for the product page of stark to be updated.

6 Likes

Running Stark ZP + Limitless ZP today for the first time.

I ran previous versions of Stark for months, and while they gave me the social improvements I didn’t notice any improvements to cognitive functions or enhanced innovation in my work. Funnily enough Limitless ZP has given me exactly this already, and my work in the last month has been highly innovative and bordering on brilliant, getting a lot of attention in my firm.

So I’m really excited to try stacking both.

Having said that, I feel I wasted too much time with previous Stark versions, so if Stark ZP doesn’t work out for me as hoped in the next couple of weeks then I’m dropping it permanently.

7 Likes

Hahaha funny how I missed this.
Saying that because since starting Stark ZP, my interest in Quantum Physics is back with full force, and while I’m sure there’s a connection with my fascination of time travel, there are still too many things that would come in the way;

• if you travel to the past, just a single one of your actions could end up causing a butterfly effect and change history as we know it (could lead to subclub never existing).

• if you travel to a time you’re not supposed to exist, then the timeline will do it’s best to delete you.

• traveling back in time could end up with you meeting yourself, which could lead him to become obsessed with a completely different passion or path in life, leading your current life path to change, leading to all your current achievements, relationships and memories going poof.

1 Like

For me, I think time-space is a human construct, and everything can exist at once. There is no past, present and future but the problem is we do not how to think outside that matrix. Assuming that there nothing such as time-space, then we can actually experience any reality we want as long as we are able to tune into that reality like a radio channel.

So my theory actually is that time doesn’t exist, so time travel technically isn’t possible, but we don’t need time travel to get what we want.

Here’s @Malkuth 's radio dial metaphor.

7 Likes

Thats the same way im feeling with Emperor Qv2,

I said ill try emperor ZP for 2 weeks or something, if nothing happens ill go back to stark, but on my third loop of ZP yesterday, and i noticed some shifts and results

2 Likes

In a way, yes we can say that everything is a human construct, but the exploration of these so called “human constructs” is how science works, you know.

To add to your point, the problem isn’t as much about thinking “outside the matrix”, but more about our perception of time, we see it as linear, when in reality, time isn’t linear at all, if it was, then everyone would feel it the same way, but look at all the examples and test done where things like altitude and velocity can make you feel time differently.

And on the theory of not seeing time as something linear, that opens the door for things like “consciousness displacement”, where you could possibly connect the ideas of hypnosis, and quantum physics, to be able to send your consciousness to any point in time that you wish.

Here’s something I wrote 2 weeks ago, about an idea I would love for Saint to consider;

2 Likes

We don’t know that, do we?

Maybe nothing changes at all.

I, for one, subscribe to the theory of there is no time. It’s a human construct to structure our days.
I mean, time isnt even consistent within our own solar system.
Time is dependent on gravity, so wtf does it even matter? :wink:

N vm just saw your reply.

7 Likes

It seems strange giving such a tight deadline for results, but that’s ZP for you - virtually instantaneous results. So I think I’ll know very quickly if it’s an appropriate sub for me or not.

3 Likes

It would definitely change universes

1 Like

I dunno you say these things as joke or serious
But if serious, they are wrong
Time travel is not possible, cuz there is not time. Our minds make time.

Watch it completely please
There is sth named as divya manas, somewhere he says sth os there, sth is here. He means that there’ll be nothing as time. Like you know what is in the past and future
You will get the answer

Friday and Black Adder are drinking champagne celebrating their lottery wins in a down town bar in LA.

Friday: i heard that James is using Stark ZP
Black Adder: He has changed like he is the Einstein of Innovations.

There is a commotion downstairs a long haired man wearing a suit and expensive shoes walks in and smiles. All the girls stare at him like he is some edible side dish. They begin licking their lips and swooning.

James pulls out a device out of his pocket and presses a button. A shimmering blue light radiates from the device. Suddenly people around him begin smiling men hug each other, women begin shaking their arses and giggling.

James: “my mission is to bring about world peace ahahahahaha”

Friday: wow he has invented some kind of peace love machine ahahha
Black Adder: I am feeling happy ahahahah that device is radiating happiness ahahah

Within a few hours the world is at peace. ISIS wants peace talks with USA, Putin flies to USA to give Joe Bidden a hug.

DarkPhilosopher hops on one leg laughing.

The Taliban organise hugging day everyday.

Saint is hiding behind a bush watching eagerly.

Saint: “Stark has made James so intelligent and creative he invented a device to raise the vibrational level of everyone on the planet”

Fire smiles then turns away with a cheeky grin.

12 Likes

I really enjoy reading these short stories you come up with. What a great sense of humor you have.

3 Likes

Who’s to say that I didn’t just consciously displace myself into a different point in time just to have a reply ready for your comment too :wink:

2 Likes

U forgot that James and I made it :pouting_cat:

1 Like

Let’s take the theoretical physics to The Emperor’s Lounge, though I do find the conversation intriguing.

11 Likes

Aren’t we technically expressing the intelligence and creativity parts of the script :wink:?

3 Likes

Yes, but there’s a number of lurkers and beginners who want to learn more about the sub itself.

14 Likes

The beginner who wanna learn the trick and knows he will get it in emperor’s lounge, he will just buy it
@SaintSovereign please answer my question in the wanted zp thread