Main Disc. Thread - Stark Ultima Experimental

I don’t think it matters much, except for the integrity of following the rules, (topic will be dead in 1 month)

EDIT

Also, it is not too far off topic, I already speculated that stark contains mastermind, and it already has manipulus.

3 Likes

Hi guys! Who has been experimenting with stark Ultima consistently?

1 Like

Me i run it after my custom. I run my custom at 3 loops overnight and then run 2 loops of stark U in the morning.

How has your results been?

1 Like

It works very well for me. Puts me in a calm, collective, state. Feel more grounded able to make educational guesses and decisions without to much thinking. I am going to shift back to rebirth this weekend. Then from next week try libertine again.

5 Likes

Currently on a 3 day break, as it’s just too intense but early results are wide ranging, briefly:

• mostly smartening up my living quarters with new shelves and table
  • looking smarter, replacing clothes and accessories with newer, good value items.
  • thinking about building a financial platform,
  • being charming with women retail staff
  • loving hard on myself and doing more energy work.

The time off seems to allow the sub to do its work without constantly processing. Back on it tonight, see what more happens.

11 Likes

Starkq ultima works everytime for me , just one loop and it changes my mood and mindset .
I think ultima are bringing faster results for me , so for more deep changes I am playing StarkQ terminus everyday along with ultima ,

4 Likes

I stopped listening to Stark terminus

Stark ultima + starkQ works better for me

4 Likes

What kind of results are you getting?

1 Like

Wait I thought HoM and PCC won’t go well together?

2 Likes

Need to look at that quote in context.

Saint was talking about how when building the script of House of Medici, it seemed best to include only certain elements of PCC.

That’s talking about the internal consistency of the House of Medici subliminal.

3 Likes

I feel the energy of the room more where there are others around and I find myself interacting and connecting with others better. My mind feels a lot sharper when I’m reading or writing.

Stark ultima just has a much more instant effect for me.

7 Likes

What is your listening routine?

Still trying to figure it out completely but I think I have it down now.

Right now I’m listening to Starkq and House of medici most days. 3 loops of medici, 1 loop of stark ultima and 2 loops of starkq each day.

I try and listen to my custom without a core at least twice a week.

Those are the main subs I focus on.

I’ll occasionally add rebirth ultima or beyond limitless ultima certain days. I try not to do over two ultimas in a day though.

I decided not to add dreams ultima and will just focus on the other ultimas for now.

2 Likes

@joe for me too i love stark ultima. The effect is more profound then Stark T. In fact its more profound then the Stark core in my custom.

3 Likes

Been experimenting with Stark Ultima and Libertine. Last few days I took a break from my custom and did the following

4 loops of Stark Ultima
3 Loops of Libertine

Not sure why but this combination is dynamite. I had a hot blonde give me a good long stare today I approached her and got her number.

I began chatting to the receptionist at the gym and another girl got jealous and gate crashed into the conversation to chat to me. One of the fitness instructors kept on chatting to me today and would not leave me along :slight_smile:

Can we get masculine enhancement as an ultima please ?

15 Likes

we are, all module are getting the Ultima option make over :sunglasses:

insta-monster :hatched_chick: (grown up)

2 Likes

what do you notice same effects as terminus but more profound?

1 Like

rajeshwer on the stark ultima thread used this combination and had amazing results look like this is a winning formula, will have to try it when i am out of lockdown

1 Like

More profound i think that stark u somehow catalyses libertine.

1 Like