Main Disc. Thread - Stark Ultima Experimental

Need to look at that quote in context.

Saint was talking about how when building the script of House of Medici, it seemed best to include only certain elements of PCC.

That’s talking about the internal consistency of the House of Medici subliminal.

3 Likes

I feel the energy of the room more where there are others around and I find myself interacting and connecting with others better. My mind feels a lot sharper when I’m reading or writing.

Stark ultima just has a much more instant effect for me.

7 Likes

What is your listening routine?

Still trying to figure it out completely but I think I have it down now.

Right now I’m listening to Starkq and House of medici most days. 3 loops of medici, 1 loop of stark ultima and 2 loops of starkq each day.

I try and listen to my custom without a core at least twice a week.

Those are the main subs I focus on.

I’ll occasionally add rebirth ultima or beyond limitless ultima certain days. I try not to do over two ultimas in a day though.

I decided not to add dreams ultima and will just focus on the other ultimas for now.

2 Likes

@joe for me too i love stark ultima. The effect is more profound then Stark T. In fact its more profound then the Stark core in my custom.

3 Likes

Been experimenting with Stark Ultima and Libertine. Last few days I took a break from my custom and did the following

4 loops of Stark Ultima
3 Loops of Libertine

Not sure why but this combination is dynamite. I had a hot blonde give me a good long stare today I approached her and got her number.

I began chatting to the receptionist at the gym and another girl got jealous and gate crashed into the conversation to chat to me. One of the fitness instructors kept on chatting to me today and would not leave me along :slight_smile:

Can we get masculine enhancement as an ultima please ?

15 Likes

we are, all module are getting the Ultima option make over :sunglasses:

insta-monster :hatched_chick: (grown up)

2 Likes

what do you notice same effects as terminus but more profound?

1 Like

rajeshwer on the stark ultima thread used this combination and had amazing results look like this is a winning formula, will have to try it when i am out of lockdown

1 Like

More profound i think that stark u somehow catalyses libertine.

1 Like

could be the Primal Seduction: Iron Throne in Stark in Ultima form coming through-it would tie incredibly well with Libertine I’d imagine.

2 Likes

Makes me wonder how a Khan U would perform since it also has a form of PS:IT in it. In addition, the nature of the entire sub that is Khan would fit in well with Libertine.

2 Likes

Was not aware that Stark had iron throne i think you could be onto something there. For me personally through trial and error, I have found that anything that is stark based using the terminus or ultima builds seems to help overcome any of my emotional obstacles especially when running sex based or aura based custom subs.

1 Like

I’d absolutely LOVE a Khan U :heart_eyes: one of my favourite subs I’ve used and that upgrade would be massive.

2 Likes

Now this is an interesting stack…

5 Likes

If i am not mistaken Stark Ultima has a somewhat different script then stark Q/T. I think certain parts of the stark script were added and others taken out to make things work in ultima format.

@SaintSovereign Is this the correct assumption?

2 Likes

An experimental Khan U ST1 would be appreciated by many at this time, @SaintSovereign. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@Floridianninja i am curious to know what was taken out ?. Only because i want to know why Stark Ultima seems to enhance libertine.

Not this version. I literally just took the script and “Ultimatized” it without removing anything. If we wanted to do it the “right” way, however, we would have to take some things out. I think I mentioned that before and that’s what you’re remembering.

6 Likes

So if my understanding is correct, Ultima is not only a scripting methodology but also a build process. No wonder Stark U has led to variegated experiences.

How would that fit in with the upcoming custom Ultimas when all the current modules are not written in the “right” way (so to speak)?