Main Disc. Thread - Stark Ultima Experimental

Yeah i think that is it, sorry about that.

I have owned the Zohar for years as an eBook, just never got around to reading it. Is it useful?

See this thread: Custom Ultimas Are (Almost) Here!

Q can handle it automatically (with a bit of help from Q-Engineer).

@SaintSovereign when purchasing StarkQ now does it include Stark Ultima as well?

Yes, but StarkU is an experimental and does not qualify for any refund issues.

4 Likes

Guys, I listened to stark Q overnight.
I was feeling so sexy the entire day!
Even got a compliment.

8 Likes

:smiley:
1 Like

Could you elaborate?

1 Like

Since waking up I had a this feeling of I am so “Sexy”. My movements, my tonality… I felt like the top of the world.

• My gf asked me if I did something different to my face.
  • she said she thought I was extra sexy today, although she couldn’t point out why she thought so.
  • I was being extra leader like ie. protecting her while walking from the crowd walking in the other direction, clearing the way for her.
10 Likes

Are you practicing NF/SR? I heard that helps.

Hi… No… I really want to, but I end up doing the disgusting every 3 days :pensive:

1 Like

Eh, well it’s not that bad if we’re not talking about a solo thing. Looks like the subs are working well for you regardless of that.

How many loops did you play?

I put blu and su on my headphones on repeat and went to slewp

2 Likes

@mecharc what was the result ?

@mecharc did your face change ?

Its bizzare everytime i listem to Stark custom then go and visit my friends children. As soon as they see me they start screaming and running towards me and grabbing me :slight_smile:.

@SaintSovereign can you tune it so women jump on me not little kiddies :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Hahahahaha. It’s the aura of popularity and positivity that Stark emits.

9 Likes

Combining limitless with Stark you can predict your opponents next move with pinpoint accuracy.

1 Like

You’re joking correct?