Main Disc. Thread - Stark Ultima Experimental

No i am not i was able to predict a persons response when having conversations with clients. Keep in mind i have spent countless hours studying body language and sub communication. However Stark and Limitless has glued everything together.

9 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist have you run PCC? Seems like it would be most appropriate for this kind of thing.

@SubliminalUser i already have manipulus in my stark core.

and stark has a version of PCC in it.

What do you mean by that? Please, kindly elaborate a bit more on that. Iā€™m planning to stack both, Stark and PCC.

@Sub.Zero Stark has a lite version of PCC in the sub. You need the full version of PCC if you want all of the advantages though.

Think of it more of a version to help Stark run towards Stark goals than a full PCC version.

3 Likes

Thanks!
So that element should help in the synergy then.

2 Likes

PCC is going in my next custom.

Yes, Iā€™m planning on running Stark and then stacking it with PCC but ultimately, I think Iā€™ll build a custom based on Stark, PCC and Mogul.

Has anyone run stark with QL ?

I have. I consider it possible that this contributed to my push towards Alchemist.

QL is integrative, Stark pushes you to recognize your gifts and how to develop themā€¦ I canā€™t say Iā€™ve directly noticed being able to pinpoint an opponents next move, although on reflection I do think it has helped me in keeping $stalker at arms length and knowing the correct strategy of non involvement to take there.

Not having a strong social life at the moment, Iā€™ve noticed other aspects of Stark combined with QL, geared towards research on how to best hone my skills in the spiritual domain and what limiting beliefs that are vestiges of the Piscean age need to be dropped to move forward.

4 Likes

What do you think of QLQ stacked with Alchemist?
Side by side through the stages.

I think @Malkuth could give us a very good insight since heā€™s running both.

1 Like

Itā€™s hard to say so far. The only place where I think it could have made a difference so far was in tracking down Lefebureā€™s work. I didnā€™t know the specific author, but I was in the process of identifying useful material in a list of over 60K files which I didnā€™t have searchability of. QLQ probably helped in that process of identifying likely candidates as well as scanning the material to confirm its usefulness.

Iā€™ve only had Alchemist for 10 days. QL Iā€™ve had for almost 6 months, although not necessarily a regular listening schedule after the first few months. Iā€™ve also always had a certain degree of ability in solving complex puzzles when I have the motivation to do so. So identifying a baseline to figure out how both of them interact is kind of not possible. Logically speaking though, in terms of the action QLQ is meant to have, I think the two seem to have potential to stack very well.

3 Likes

Thank you very much!
I like the purity of running a sub solo, but I wonĀ“t have forever before I need to focus on more career-oriented subs. Stacking these will meet two of my goals.

Stark Ultima is extremely powerful in the sexual & seduction department, Iā€™m astounded by the results that Iā€™m considering to get Sex Mastery Ultima. @SaintSovereign is there a possibility Sex Mastery Ultima will be released as an experimental with the regular scripting, or the actual Title being reversed to Ultima in order to release it as a product for the new Ultima+ line-up?

6 Likes

@Apollo you might be interested in that since youā€™re toying with Stark.

2 Likes

Sigh. I wonder what subs to stack to get the charisma, bravado and attraction of Jaime, the brains, savvy and intellect of Tyrion and the iron will and strength of character of Tywin.

Oh man why am I tempted to create a Lion Lannister custom.

2 Likes

Iā€™m tempted to actually run StarkU as my 1x ultima with EQ. Iā€™m just hesitating that it might be too heavy.

3 Likes

This is an interesting one Iā€™d like to seeā€¦Iā€™d like to know input if it happens.

1 Like