Main Disc. Thread - Spartan ZP

are you sure?
it’s solace for me.

Yep. I just listened to it and it’s waterfall, not trickle.

when did you download?

the day it was announced. I’ll go try it again.

ohhhh, you have to re download it again.

see here:

1 Like

From my main journal

10 Likes

Did this subliminal help you guys adhere better to a diet plan (especially those who struggled with this)? That’s my main challenge, I always worked out but I find it harder now to lean out.

The mental toughness (stoic) aspect of the sub and the improving of physical health (bones, organs, skin etc) sounds good.

3 Likes

Yes absolutely. Much less desire to slip up because I know I need to fuel my body with the proper nutrients.

4 Likes

What are you getting guys from Spartan so far?

For me, it is not even 21 days as of yet, but I am not sure what do I get out of it. I am running also Emperor ZP and Regeneration ZP just for the information.

So far at the gym, I am not experiencing any abnormal strength as I have been reading from some Spartan journals, just normal regular progress.
I am not saying it is a bad thing, just saying.

Another one is regarding improving my health. I already eat healthy, trying to get enough sleep and overall be the best as I can be.
But something is guiding me to increase my testosterone level since I know I am not that masculine man as I would like to be either physically or mentally.

I do not have much else to say.
I am planning to run Spartan the whole one cycle for 45 days or so.
I would like to read about some of your experiences.

3 Likes

Maybe this is coming from Spartan but I have started to read Tim Ferris The 4-Hour Body, where is btw also a section about increased testosterone from 244.8 to 653.3 ng/dL and after some time even over 800.

5 Likes

Spartan is doing its thing. For about a week I am doing cold showers twice a day, morning and at night. Changed my workout from 4 days a week to 1.5 days (1-1.5 hours each) a week and my weight is going slowly up.

2 Likes

I started doing cold shower again with Spartan, I was really into the Wim Hof Method a couple of years ago. Just found this video

4 Likes

Great video.

1 Like

My Spartan ZP review:

14 Likes

Ran my 5th and final loop (for this cycle) of Spartan yesterday, and part of me wanted to complain about not feeling a strong push to workout…because that’s all that this sub is, right? (/sarcasm) In fact, looking back over the last few weeks, my drive to workout has been almost non-existent.

So, compared to running Spartan Qv2 back in Oct / Nov where I felt strongly motivated to start (and complete) a 10-week kettlebell program which resulted in my health and fitness dramatically improving, Spartan ZP feels a little “weaker” in that regard.

Then I realized the deeper changes going on while pacing around at 1am last night… An undeniable nudge to “just do something” in my training area smacked me upside the head. So I started doing some martial arts training and I snapped into the zone…I want to say instantly, but it feels instead like I was already in the zone before I started, and all I needed to do was take the first action to trigger it.

That, is powerful stuff – porting this lesson over to all my wealth building behaviors now.

And this morning, while groggy af and fumbling around in the kitchen making coffee, I knocked over a glass and my left hand shot out instantly, plucking it out of the air as if it was moving in slow motion – it felt dream-like in a way, probably because i was still half-asleep.

It was one of those badass moments where you immediately test to see if you’ve developed super powers and can shoot web from your wrists now, or have extendable adamantium claws…

…and that moment was followed by me spilling some coffee as I poured :laughing:

I don’t doubt that my expression of Spartan was limited due to the recon I was in and out of, but it’s obvious that it was working in the shadows, so to speak. So I’m going to keep Spartan in rotation for a 2nd cycle and see what else I can develop with it. I’m already feeling a very strong urge to be more proactive and disciplined than I was even last week…only 5 loops in. Not bad.

12 Likes

Holy F*!!

Wth is this man… Same I just grabbed it and 1st listen pushed me me to setup my gym (moved it from 3rd floor to the basement a while back but no motivation or strength to resetup all the equipment)… anyways 1st listen pushed me to setup everything maybe took 15 to 20 min… and holy crap I went nuts, like super nuts…

The work out I did in 16 min has previously taken me an hr to do at the gym… this surge is crazy! I Kid you not I am literally still shaking… feels like I took a whole tub of C4 Ultimate… light headache but that’s not stopping me… 2 loops for the night in enough I think…

It is 12am… I’ll be up at 4am for Suhoor and yup you know it… I’m going to go nuts on the workout…

@SaintSovereign @Lion … bruh… wth is this… :pleading_face:

11 Likes

6bywer

8 Likes

LMAO yeah, it is… Man stopped my 2nd loop for now… I think I need to sleep for a bit lol. I’m def going to feel this in the morning since I’ve had this gym equip for about a year and rarely touched it…

@Lion which should I put on hold now? AM or Emp?
or should I keep running AM/EMP on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
and Spartan on Tuesday and Thursdays? or is this too much?

Yes that’s too much. Do this:

Day 1: AM, Spartan
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: Emperor
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: AM, Spartan
Day 6: Rest
Day 7: Emperor
Day 8: Rest
Etc

2 Likes

Awesome! I’ve set 2 Playlist now with the warning…didn’t realize how Important it was to have the warning…

2 Likes