Main Disc. Thread - Spartan ZP

6bywer

8 Likes

LMAO yeah, it is… Man stopped my 2nd loop for now… I think I need to sleep for a bit lol. I’m def going to feel this in the morning since I’ve had this gym equip for about a year and rarely touched it…

@Lion which should I put on hold now? AM or Emp?
or should I keep running AM/EMP on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
and Spartan on Tuesday and Thursdays? or is this too much?

Yes that’s too much. Do this:

Day 1: AM, Spartan
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: Emperor
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: AM, Spartan
Day 6: Rest
Day 7: Emperor
Day 8: Rest
Etc

2 Likes

Awesome! I’ve set 2 Playlist now with the warning…didn’t realize how Important it was to have the warning…

2 Likes

@Simon - good to see you back, bro. Was wondering where you were for a few days now.

1 Like

Pants fell off :rofl:

You may want to take a look at the Zero Point Listening Instructions.

1 Like

Spartan is awesome for workouts. My partner removed Love Bomb from his stack and included Spartan to his Emperor/Chosen stack. All these women are saying “hi” to him in the stores now that he included Spartan. Not a result we were expecting him to get.

4 Likes

Spartan is amazing it really pushes you to the extreme. I burned myself out this morning and had to sleep after the workout. Still feeling tired to be honest. What i find the next day i have even more energy.

2 Likes

@lrw does your partner find chosen attracts women ?

2 Likes

Another thing is my wrists feel stronger like i can punch through a wall.

It’s hard to say because he has always stacked Chosen with Emperor. He has been “chosen” many times to attend free dinners that range between $500-$1000 since he got on these zp build subs. The quality of the women and the attention they give him just seems to keep improving.

2 Likes

Your boy actually inspired me to create a custom with Emperor and Chosen as a base.

3 Likes

Wow @Deadpool I’m both honored and humbled. I’m so glad that he inspired you. Both of these subs are so great. I’ve known this guy for years, and the amount of progress he has made in such a short period of time would be hard to believe if I wasn’t here to see it for myself. How long have you had your custom? Do you have a journal?

6 Likes

You should tell him to join the forum

4 Likes

Just a week so very early to say something about it but I have big hopes after your tellings about dinners $500-$1000. Would like to have them too :). And I do not do journal, pretty lazy to do that.

2 Likes

I think I over did it last night… because today friday…Friday… I legit slept from 12pm til 4pm then 430pm til 8pm… I’m so freaking drained right now…

1 Like

you ran sparan for 4 hours ? for the love of god .:neutral_face:

No No lol I ran it only once right after purchasing it, lol the surge it gave me was wild and I overdid on the workout, I think that is what drained me…

tho I took a solid break for a few days from AM and EMP… I dun screwed up… with not putting that warning audio… I think I without realizing ran AM and EMP throughout the night… so going to take a complete break for the next few days from subs and start with a schedule @Lion mentioned above from Monday… I think I need to remove the audio from my personal phone and leave them on the burner phone, so I dont have such a accident.

btw would exposure of spartan to my 11 year old cause a problem… I think he maybe exposed for roughly 5 min to it, hence now I’m moving everything to my burner phone that stays in my room

2 Likes

Does Spartan contain physical healing by any chance?