Main Disc. Thread - Spartan ZP

That’s part of the reason why I use it.

From the sales page…

Spartan will also, if all that is needed is available, work on improving your basic physical attributes. Your organs, your bones, your skin, your health in general.

Your mental faculties will improve as your brain chemistry becomes perfectly balanced.

I assume “all that is needed” refers to nutrients. So, you just supply your body the fuel and Spartan will do the rest.

1 Like

Quick shout out to how awesome this sub is…since starting this cycle with it 4 days ago, it’s had immediate effect in multiple areas.

• my body craves rest earlier and wakes up rested and ready to go earlier – completely reversing my stress-related bad habit of staying up late
  • workout motivation is high (went for a run this morning at 6am – had been thinking about it and not doing that for months)
  • increased control over when, how much, and what I eat

This is only after two loops (today was the third) while experimenting with the unofficial 7 minute runtime.

I ran Spartan a couple of months back (running the full 15 minutes) and the results were far more subtle.

Thought I’d share because I’m really surprised by how fast the script kicked in.

11 Likes

Is it normal on Spartan to want to go do a workout twice a day? Never done it before but something is telling me just go for it.

3 Likes

Yea, it’s normal in my experience.

I have a regular workout schedule, but occasionally I’ll get a random urge to do push ups, planks, mountain climbers, etc, in the middle of my kitchen at 9 o’clock at night. It’s not a full workout, but it’s away from my usual routine.

Don’t fight the urge to workout, go with it.

2 Likes

Damn, I hope it does not catch me in the middle of the night when I am in the bed.

2 Likes

I haven’t had that happen.

But I know if I fight the urge to do something even if it’s late at night, the need to workout won’t go and I’ll have trouble getting to sleep.

2 Likes

I listened to paragon yesterday and had a two-phase training. To be clear, that second phase was like 5 machine exercises so not a big deal.

Today I have slept deep sleep: 2h 42 minutes which is very good.
And I have some urges to work out again but not gonna do it, rest days are essential.

1 Like

That’s how it starts but pretty soon you’ll be training 1 hour in the morning and 2 hours at night, spending each hour you rest wondering when your next workout will be…

2 Likes

This is quite frightening :slight_smile:

Is the body able to regenerate properly?

Yep and this was while I was just using youtube subs. So just imagine the results you’ll have from Spartan ZP…

Actually, I did yesterday also 10 000 steps, the same today in the morning, and probably will hit the gym in the afternoon.

1 Like

To be honest, in my 40ties this is a little bit more energy than I am used to.

3 Likes

Ok guys I have in my plan to start my alpha stack probably at the start of August.
My plan is to have Ascension, Primal, GLM.
But since I like Spartan and do not want to leave it behind I have decided to pimp my Spartan a little bit altogether with GLM.

With that being said, this is my custom which I will be pimping next two months. What do you say?

Spartan
GLM
Physicality Shifter – Sexiness
Natural Winner
APS: Head
Deep sleep
SPS: Nervous System
Serum X
Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
SPS: Endocrine System
I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
Divine Self-Image

4 Likes

I have just realized that Spartan has optimizing abilities for the whole body so I will probably take out SPS: Nervous System, SPS: Endocrine System and will change them for something else.

2 Likes

Yes it does but i would keep those modules there if i was you.

3 Likes

Wanted to add that with the coming of middle age anything that can help maintain, repair both the nervous and endocrine system is absolute gold.

The nervous system i believe should enhance or keep your brain running efficiently. HGH and testosterone levels decline alot in your 40s

3 Likes

You have a good point I got that and agree with you.

1 Like

So I started to use Spartan a few days ago so I decided to give an honest review of what I have experienced. I will state that I have used Spartan in the past but I was immature, drinking all the time and had a lot of internal work to do but im better now as a whole, only saying this cause while I have immediate results I do have experience with Spartan already and I have a better mindset.

*Have more natural energy, and focus in general.

*Helped me come up with a workout routine.

*Able to push through my workouts with consistent focus and energy.

*Better control over my diet.

*Better emotional control and have less anxiety. Also more present in the moment

*Pushed myself to go on a short jog. Usually walk a trail but decided to jog out of no where and took no breaks while having a consistent pace. Also haven’t went on a run in a few years.

*Able to recover faster after workouts

*Now the biggest one is discipline. I picked this sub for its physical benefits but mainly for its benefits for discipline. I have lacked discipline my entire life and I have been wanting to change that. Since starting Spartan I have started to study more, going out less to prioritize studying, rest, exercise, and saving money. Also when completing tasks I have much more satisfaction as well.

22 Likes

Perfect review, I would not say it better.

2 Likes