Main Disc. Thread - Sex and Seduction ZP

Yeah it definitely does, I remember my experience, @Brandon’s and your journal as well. Glad to see that it’s something else lol

1 Like

@SaintSovereign

Was the pheromone aspect of S&S carried over to its successor?

Light aura, yes. Mild attractant.

2 Likes

Thanks for explanation.

1 Like

I’m actually curious how Wanted would stack with S&S. I’m working on a wealth/productivity focus for now; though. So maybe I’ll do that later on.

3 Likes

I feel like it would work really well, Wanted to attract and S&S for the homerun right after.

2 Likes

Yes. The WANTED archetype taking the place of the Primal archetype. Nonchalant and mysterious compared to wild and free.

Similar things can be done by combining Ascension with Sex & Seduction. And even Heartsong and S & S will work as the relationship-baggage-free person having some fun and who is able to attract an emotionally-healthy and attractive partner(s).

The thing about SubClub is that all titles mix well. There is no clashing (except times when healing titles could override other titles but that’s not exactly clashing).

But what mixing titles will do is build yourself a class like those Diablo or Elden Ring characters so you can be the man or woman you want to play in real life.

5 Likes

And for anyone asking, why would you run them solo.

For example I now run Primal solo to focus on that inner game, healing masculinity, etc.
THEN I’ll run PS to add the outer game and make it easier to run.

SINPLE.

Is that in S&S as a first (apart from QL?) or just generally in ZP preview?

3 Likes

Running wanted with S&S is a powerful combo. Enough puppy talk buy both products today.

1 Like

Since listening to S&S i am getting more cocky in meetings.

6 Likes

Has anyone noticed an increase in pheromone production from S&S, Seductress or Libertine ZP?

I’ve ran S&S twice and both times my roommate approached me for spontaneous sex without me doing anything to lure him. He said that he felt like he had to have me as soon as he sat down next to me. He thought it was pheromones because he thought that I smelled sexier and more enticing than usual. Probably tmi, but what the heck. Twice in a row makes me think that S&S is culprit here. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

As Saint always says. If you run a sub and something is different than THAT IS the sub doing it.

And, yes, a mild attractant aura was confirmed for S&S.

2 Likes

Alongside our partners at Aromafero, we created Sex and Seduction, our first completely seduction and women focused subliminal. As you integrate the SS scripting while continuously practicing, all of this “perhaps” will fall away.

This is part of the description of S&S, so I would imagine that my roommate was correct about my pheromones being different.

2 Likes

you attracted a man using a sub for seducing women?

1 Like

I am a woman myself and people on here suggested I give it a try to become more outgoing with guys I would like to attract. He says that I smell “sweet”, so I’m relieved that it didn’t change my pheromones to smell like bad body odor.

5 Likes

Yoooo, like I’m on SS, after my first week of Khan St1 my mood lowered and all…There is some kind of weight associated with healing!

NOW for SS, my text game is good, but like different that only Khan St1. Khan St1 was mainly self assurance and cockyness. SS is more about sex, turning things sexual, showing intent in a funny way. It’s a different type of expression than Khan St1.

Ex. The girl told me she would show me her outfit to go out once her friends helped her pick it. I anwsered : “I wouldn’t be mad either if you forgot to put your outfit on before taking the pic”… And then I told her a little bit of clumsiness could cause accidents… And she anwsered me she is the clumsy type :upside_down_face:

13 Likes

Sounds like an incredible sub- one I’ve had collecting dust…. But three subs!
Must resist. Must resist.

Yeah, tbh there are so much subs to run hahaha It’s hard to choose!

1 Like

Since ZP is said to be based on Terminus Squared, I’ve just been imagining how miserable I’d be if I overloaded on Terminus Squared subs, that helps me rein in my choices a bit.

2 Likes

Did not know that over a year ago i did 10 loops of terminus squared :slight_smile:

1 Like