Main Disc. Thread - Sage Immortal ZP

Well, @Malkuth and @Sage_Ninjistic, considering Alchemist has scripting regarding the purification and growth of our energetic system I was just curious whether Sage Immortal has something similar.

3 Likes

I believe this title would really align with me and my life.

An interesting channel with occult knowledge and stories about ancient sages, prophets, magicians, priests, traditions, etc

(Helpful and interesting to Sage users perhaps)

3 Likes

That’s fair. And it’s a valid question.

Really, the best place for you to get a definitive answer is with Customer Service. You just have to submit a ticket and wait a few days.

This question’s kind of perfect for that, and I’m pretty confident that you’ll get a satisfying answer.

If you do submit a ticket and get the answer, would you be so kind as to share it here?

:pray:t6: :pray:t6:

3 Likes

No. Sage Immortal is mostly concerned with helping you discover arcane knowledge specific to your particular spiritual or religious discipline / practices. It does not mention a specific path by name, only that you discover these books / sources of info.

I have run this title quite a lot, and my personal experience is that I end up finding tons of works and I go down massive, spiritually expanding “rabbit holes,” spending days upon days reading.

13 Likes

@SaintSovereign thanks for the information.

I loved the concept of Sage but finding those hidden pearls is of no consequence to me right now.

With the programs here I have often noticed the scripts actively seek expression, or execution. For example, as you mentioned this particular script would easily find expression through the many sources on the internet because, for most people, that would be the easiest path of manifestation.

However, is very unlikely the internet has anything of special rarity.

What if you truly desire to manifest a particular scripture in which knowledge holds unique value?

You could say, it is a possibility within the bounds of the script, right? For the conscious mind of the individual, even something like The Kybalion would categorize as “hidden or special knowledge”… or manifesting a guru who at first glance (to a person without discernment) believes him to be a worthy teacher but in reality truly isn’t.

So in this realm, somewhere there is a special teacher or a profound book not yet uncovered or whatever.

If that’s what someone seeks to attract or manifest—from his mind he might as well attract a rubbish teacher, yet “worthy” and “special” from his eyes?

You know what I’m saying? Or manifesting some occult book that is readily available but that he had not opened his mind to beforehand.

Also, suppose the program executes and you do not move it around in a different direction by for example visiting some random occult bookshop, or going to an antique fair, or visiting the Vatican and manifesting a scenario where you someone allows you to enter the forbidden libraries, etc

But this script may keep manifesting as you waking up and scourge to internet for something special lol, you know?

So I was thinking, perhaps you or fire can add something to instruct the subconscious to seek different avenues for manifestation, and to actively switch things to enter new probabilities and timelines.

If that isn’t already in there…

I think this may also help with users who feel “blocked” with certain scripts.

Same with sexual subs users will easily seek pathways of manifestation through a dating app, because its easy and often the path of least resistance for this script to manifest, but then in actuality, the moment they go to a party or event, or visit some kind of hobby club they stumble upon, and manifest that one girl…

See, if they do not consciously dictate to take those actions then these opportunities may not present, and those probabilities manifest…

With that being said, this would be different from Yggdrasil, or omnidimensional, and rather support them by instructing the listener to actively move and change things around, while feeling comfortable with it as to open certain timelines otherwise inexistent.

I found this an intriguing idea because I noticed how I barely saw results with a program just sitting at home, as compared to going on vacation, and doing a little of different activities where so much is happening and possible.

The subconscious desires to express outwardly but if the person sits just in one room, how many interactions, how many probabilities are there truly available at that point you know?

So, also for those who are blocked in a certain area for wealth, sex, or something else, this would be a take on removing those blockages by creating more probabilities.

1 Like

No. Life is a journey. Even if a person starts with a very basic “law of attraction” book and they resonate with it, that’s a step away from their former view of complete materialism, and as long as they stick with the title and their journey, they will discover more and more along their own path.

It is not your place, nor mine to judge a person based on our perceptions of their growth. It is not your place, nor mine to decide what constitutes a “good teacher” or whether that teacher is “rubbish” for someone else. It is not your place, nor mine to judge anyone’s journey unless we have been specifically asked to do by that individual.

The moment you place yourself above anyone because you believe you possess higher knowledge and are therefore spiritually superior is the moment that you fall to the Earth like lightning, like another individual written about in many many books.

It is my job to supply tools for the exploration of life and to support that person’s journey, whatever that may be. Before I embarked on this new chapter of my life, where I strive for positivity, love and spreading good will, I was hedonistic, self-centered and cruel. To get here, I had to walk through there – and it is not your place to judge and tell me that the teachers and mentors and experiences I had were “wrong” in anyway, because it led to NOW, where I am extremely happy with my spiritual growth.

Please respect that in others, allow them to grow in the direction they need.

13 Likes

All this popping in front of me now :exploding_head:
This resonates with me a lot more than anyone realizes, and I feel that at this very moment, I just got an answer to a question I’ve had in my head the whole day :exploding_head:

Thank you for this gem.

3 Likes

Its been almost/about a year since Sage was released; and I have yet to finish this massive 500gb+ library of esoteric books from all paths. The knowledge manifestation is no joke… And more keep materializing :weary:

1 Like

Agreed.

That aside, perhaps the objectives can also be made a little bit more fluid rather than “concrete”, perhaps it would help a person rise towards the goals instead of being fanatically focused on them, yet never reaching the goals because they are too farfetched.

To give an example the Empire building in Emperor, instead making them such, that their is more fluidity, so for example that someone running Emperor acknowledges the idea that he can successfully clean floors, or work under a boss, knowing that by effort and persistence he eventually builds a business, then multiple business and eventually reaches the overarching goals of being an executive of an Empire?

Judgement versus acknowledgement

In regards to rubbish teachers, I meant false prophets and doctrines meant to intentionally mislead and distract.

Something like Ebon Manoeuvre with the intention of avoiding such.

In essence their is just one rule to a serene life—to never down on someone, nor look up to someone. Peace will be a natural consequence.

Okay, but as far as the fluidity is concerned I had problems with the objectives of Wanted because it guided me to go to a gym, to purchase new clothes, etc but I did not have to finances for a subscription nor for new clothes, or at least those I desired.

Perhaps, instead their could be a module or in somehow script the programs where this “blockages” are naturally overcome by inspiring us to find pathways and incentives to overcome them. So, as a result it may lead to motivation for an additional passive income stream so we can acquire those clothes, or to gym in a park, or to manifest a friend you can build a gym with in your backyard, etc

Endless probabilities?

Just a suggestion, what do you think? @SaintSovereign

Also, with Stark or Emperor I did not feel like working in a bakery for example, especially on Emperor I wanted to own 10 bakery’s myself lol, so perhaps it can be more fluid in that you keep Emperors ultimate objectives in mind, but instead — still, mentally accept that you may need to work your way up and enjoy working at a bakery, then becoming the bakery owner, and eventually founding your own bakery empire?

Without getting feelings of anger, and malice from mentally seeing yourself as an Emperor but not being treated as such by your workplace, or accepting the circumstances you are under because of this worldview— and instead, acknowledging that you have to grow and find your way towards this Emperor reality while enjoying the journey?

Whether that be from going to workless, to employee, to supervisor, to ceo, to shareholder of many companies you founded?

1 Like

Dude, no. Please stop trying to turn our titles into your personal vision of them. We make universal titles for everyone.

6 Likes

It was a suggestion.

1 Like

Sharing is caring :grin:. I’m with you on this one, we can try photo-reading to go through like 5 books a day or even more lol.

1 Like

You’d be surprised, lol. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Sent you a pm.

Did photo-reading work for you? If I could just absorb the information until the book pages are blank, man :laughing:

2 Likes

@Phoermes I just replied thx. Actually, I read a book about it years ago and the same thing happened to me, nothing lol. Busy with QLst4 my 1st cycle, I wil give it another go. Thx again :v:

1 Like

I think the product description needs to be updated. it says there is an ultima bonus but I think we are done with ultima @SaintSovereign

1 Like

Can SI be used for deeper connection with any religion you want?

This is a good support ticket question.

have done it.

1 Like

How long does it take for support to answer a question, I feel like my question don’t get to support.