Main Disc. Thread - Sage Immortal ZP

@SaintSovereign The Sage Immortal mask is still the legacy mask

He said that it on the schdule for this week

1 Like

Thatā€™s quite strange, because my Sage Immortal ZP (Masked) is in Solaceā€¦ checked it right now.

Yes I know. I was the person that asked that question

Yeah just realized saint answer it lol

Where to beginā€¦

Iā€™m persisting through boredom. Sometimes, I focus too much into something, and most of the time I quickly get bored and do other things. But now whether Iā€™m bored or not, Iā€™m building my muscle to get through anything.

When it comes to sabotaging myself, I was quite good at itā€¦ after reaching breakthroughs, Iā€™d just go to other challenges instead of being consistent with what Iā€™m doing.

Clarity of my journey. Now that Iā€™ve got a handle on my meditations, itā€™s reflecting on how I carry out everything. I can now see possibilities I never saw before, allow my stack to manifest easier than before. Take action in a way that pushes me far beyond my mildest dreamsā€¦

Itā€™s not easy but Iā€™m balancing my normal life and spiritual life, something Iā€™ve always struggled with.

And thatā€™s allowing me to reach deep into my spiritual side. The best I can describe it is Iā€™m unlocking my potential, not only that but using it in every day life.

Deleted pubg. Itā€™s a waste of my time.

Iā€™m now remembering more of my dreams and the feelings accompanied by them.

Being motivated by something I donā€™t quite understand yet, whatever it isā€¦ itā€™s not draining like any of my past motivations. Iā€™m glad I get to wake up, regardless of what Iā€™m feeling, do what needs to be done without feeling like Iā€™m heading towards burnout.

Prior to SageZP I was lazy to study my path, every time I tried I quickly got bored and did other things. Now I can consume anything and somehow Iā€™m drawn to knowledge that will be applicable immediatelyā€¦ two of my favorites are balancing my soul and mindā€¦ and letā€™s call it bliss meditation cause thatā€™s the side effect of the outcome which puts me at a better mood.

Visualization is at an all time best and day by day it continues to improveā€¦ Iā€™m doing some meditations that sharpen the astral senses.

On average I meditate for 2hrs and 30min a day(yoga included) and I still find myself wanting to do more but I stop, cause even I know, incremental steps are better at handling large chi safely.

Some days Iā€™m frighteningly calmā€¦ others I go through so many emotionsā€¦ Iā€™m learning how to experience them without reacting - feel what others are feeling but without getting consumed by their emotions. Iā€™m getting better at it and I know for a fact, 6 months from now Iā€™ll be an adept at it.

12 Likes

What is large chi?

Energy. Itā€™s also known as vri and bioelectricity.

This is actually a big thing for me. Itā€™s not that Iā€™m interested, itā€™s that the excuses fly in and I feel tired or something so I donā€™t end up doing it. I donā€™t get it. Itā€™s interesting that this changed with Sage.

How would you say your visualisation improved? Sharpness of the image? Colours? Vivid? 1st person vs 3rd person?

Bruh, that is a feat. I wish I could do that! Loved meditating whilst using Sage/Alchemist/Minds Eye on Qv2 but jheez bro, thatā€™s insane to me.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s sharpness of image as well as vivid colors.

Overtime it gets easier, you just gotta hang in there.

1 Like

I see. Thank you.

2 Likes

I have wanted to run this subliminal for a cycle before, but never really had a specific reason to bring it into any of my cycles, but alas, yesterday was my first day, and I have to say that this is one of the most beautiful experiences you can enjoy here.

3 Likes

The beauty is all the liberation of the mind and soul that you get after realizing that true bliss is inside.

If you run this, and keep an open mind to dive into the deepest parts of yourself, youā€™ll realize how much ā€œmoreā€ you really are than you can imagine.

It is also the reason why I have had a dramatic shift inside, in regards to my priorities and what I want to do and achieve, and while wealth, sexiness, attention and fame are still somewhat my ā€œgoalsā€, the truth of the matter is that I came to the realization that chasing those (at least for me) does not bring true ā€œblissā€ or ā€œcontentmentā€, but itā€™s self discovery and knowledge that does.

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign is there ā€œloveā€ and ā€œcompassionā€ scripting present in Sage?

3 Likes

is anyone running this product for the purpose of controlling your mind.

my gut tells me that my problems with procrastination are linked to my problem of always daydreaming.

my hope is if run this product i will be in the present instead of always lost in my head dreaming of the future.

and im thinking this will then indirectly solve my procrastination problem.

what do you guys think?

is there an obvious flaw in my reasoning with this plan?

i know its strange to use this product for such a purpose but my gut keeps telling sage immortal is what i should run to stop procrastinating.

2 Likes

I think that Sage Immortal may help you to ground your mind which may indeed help with daydreaming.

But I also think that it will bring a whole bunch of additional effects that may not fit with the goal of strictly ā€œcontrollingā€ your mind.

Sage Immortal is one of the programs that catalyzes a process of personal evolution. Over the course of life, people evolve through developmental stages. In the early parts of life, this happens automatically. Once we have reached adulthood, personal evolution tends to slow down and eventually it can even stop almost completely. But thatā€™s only because it switches from being automatic to being optional.

In other words, children evolve automatically; but adults have to choose to evolve.

Running Sage Immortal (similar to running Dragon Reborn) is ā€œchoosing to evolveā€.

And evolution always includes surprises.

So, keep this in mind.

But Iā€™d say, ā€˜Go with your gut. Itā€™s wise.ā€™

5 Likes

There really hasnā€™t been an update here for nearly a month? O.o

I canā€™t imagine going through what Iā€™m going through right now without ever listening to Sage. I would have been a messā€¦ my world has been turned upside down because of my grandpa.

All of a sudden he fell ill and itā€™s just me and him.

Iā€™m just amazed at how calm I am, which allows me to be rational about the whole situation and how to best handle it.

8 Likes

thank you for posting this.

this effect is exactly why i plan to run sage immortal again very soon.

3 Likes

@MadaraUchiha

I have the sense that very good things are in store for you.

Not just due to Sage Immortal, but by way of all that you are and will be working with.

Will enjoy seeing it unfold.

2 Likes