Main Disc. Thread - Sage Immortal ZP

Agreed.

That aside, perhaps the objectives can also be made a little bit more fluid rather than “concrete”, perhaps it would help a person rise towards the goals instead of being fanatically focused on them, yet never reaching the goals because they are too farfetched.

To give an example the Empire building in Emperor, instead making them such, that their is more fluidity, so for example that someone running Emperor acknowledges the idea that he can successfully clean floors, or work under a boss, knowing that by effort and persistence he eventually builds a business, then multiple business and eventually reaches the overarching goals of being an executive of an Empire?

Judgement versus acknowledgement

In regards to rubbish teachers, I meant false prophets and doctrines meant to intentionally mislead and distract.

Something like Ebon Manoeuvre with the intention of avoiding such.

In essence their is just one rule to a serene life—to never down on someone, nor look up to someone. Peace will be a natural consequence.

Okay, but as far as the fluidity is concerned I had problems with the objectives of Wanted because it guided me to go to a gym, to purchase new clothes, etc but I did not have to finances for a subscription nor for new clothes, or at least those I desired.

Perhaps, instead their could be a module or in somehow script the programs where this “blockages” are naturally overcome by inspiring us to find pathways and incentives to overcome them. So, as a result it may lead to motivation for an additional passive income stream so we can acquire those clothes, or to gym in a park, or to manifest a friend you can build a gym with in your backyard, etc

Endless probabilities?

Just a suggestion, what do you think? @SaintSovereign

Also, with Stark or Emperor I did not feel like working in a bakery for example, especially on Emperor I wanted to own 10 bakery’s myself lol, so perhaps it can be more fluid in that you keep Emperors ultimate objectives in mind, but instead — still, mentally accept that you may need to work your way up and enjoy working at a bakery, then becoming the bakery owner, and eventually founding your own bakery empire?

Without getting feelings of anger, and malice from mentally seeing yourself as an Emperor but not being treated as such by your workplace, or accepting the circumstances you are under because of this worldview— and instead, acknowledging that you have to grow and find your way towards this Emperor reality while enjoying the journey?

Whether that be from going to workless, to employee, to supervisor, to ceo, to shareholder of many companies you founded?

1 Like

Dude, no. Please stop trying to turn our titles into your personal vision of them. We make universal titles for everyone.

6 Likes

It was a suggestion.

1 Like

Sharing is caring :grin:. I’m with you on this one, we can try photo-reading to go through like 5 books a day or even more lol.

1 Like

You’d be surprised, lol. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Sent you a pm.

Did photo-reading work for you? If I could just absorb the information until the book pages are blank, man :laughing:

2 Likes

@Phoermes I just replied thx. Actually, I read a book about it years ago and the same thing happened to me, nothing lol. Busy with QLst4 my 1st cycle, I wil give it another go. Thx again :v:

1 Like

I think the product description needs to be updated. it says there is an ultima bonus but I think we are done with ultima @SaintSovereign

1 Like

Can SI be used for deeper connection with any religion you want?

This is a good support ticket question.

have done it.

1 Like

How long does it take for support to answer a question, I feel like my question don’t get to support.

3-5 business days, which doesn’t include weekends. We try to get them done on weekends, but sometimes, it’s not possible. This Monday was Labor Day in the United States, everyone was off work. We’re catching up now.

3 Likes

It probably been in for a week now.

1 Like

I responded to it personally just now.

2 Likes

Today begins my journey with Sage Immortal.

It’s a program core in my custom.

Here we are.

8 Likes

Thanks I replied with a few question whenever support can.

Funny that last Friday I experienced a personal shift/insight in spiritual practice.

I’ll take that as a good sign.

3 Likes

When Sage Immortal was first released I managed to play it twice: 1 loop on 15 August 2021 and 1 more loop on 6 September 2021.

I just noticed that it took a full year, until 7 September 2022, until I was able to play it again.

But finally I am playing it again; and now it is a core component of my stack. :muscle:t6:

5 Likes

That’s funny

I played 4 loops and then I build a custom with it.

Played 2 loops of the custom, i still reaping benefits and never played it anymore

That was 6 months ago

1 Like