Main Disc. Thread: Sage Immortal (Core Also Available on Custom Store)

We have two moderators who are in constant contact with us and answers every question they can. Everyone ignores their responses. We mentioned multiple times that @Fire and myself cannot answer every question as we are EXTREMELY busy, especially if they’ve been answered before in other places, so please listen to the responses that @RVconsultant and @DarkPhilosopher give, since they’re coming from us.

People. Still. Don’t. Listen.

We stopped all development and spent a ton of money and effort building the new support portal, built a thread where people could post the questions they needed answered. We built a new ticketing system from scratch, since people kept having problems with Zendesk’s e-mail based ticketing system. Now there’s a portal, where we can track every single ticket and make sure they were answered, and we now have an average response time of less than 36 hours (I know, we built a process that allows us to track our agent’s response time), down from three to four days using the old system.

And people are still saying that we don’t care? Just before I took a break a few minutes ago, I was working on the unified login project, which will allow customers to log into one of our sites and be logged in to ALL of them (the forum excluded, but SubClub, Q and Support are all linked) just because I realized that we were getting a TON of notifications of people resetting their passwords. No one asked for it, but I know it’d be much more convenient for everyone. But we don’t care about our users and their experience?

Yeah, this boils down to entitlement. People feel entitled (almost like they think they own us) to just our attention, and submitting a ticket, or getting help from the moderators isn’t good enough for them. For some reason, these individuals believe they are above the notion that tagging us in a post (not even sending a PM) is NOT support. I do not have the time to read 300 tags a day. Nothing would get done.

@RVconsultant – who answers every question he can with extreme care and compassion, or @DarkPhilosopher – whose dark, self-deprecating (at times) humor injects personality into the forum both have direct connections to us on Discord. Their answers are always valid. It isn’t a guess. If they don’t know the answer to a question, they ask us and report back.

If that’s not good enough, then I don’t know what to say. But this entitlement issue is going to stop, especially after the “backlash” that occurred just because we DARED to create business hours so we could actually rest.

18 Likes

Thank you, Saint.

Please again, keep in mind we are here to help. Whether the founders are creating a program, doing administrative tasks, researching, or testing, or whether we moderators are attempting to answer questions as best we can, even if this is not to your satisfaction, please keep in mind we are moderators because we are wanting to help. There is only that motive here. If we moderators had some other motives, I think we’d get a bit of talking to… if you know what I mean.

@DarkPhilosopher has a different style than me and thank goodness, or the forum would lose a bit of personality and be more dry. My style I think is on the boring side. No wonder people thought I might be an advanced AI system with an empathy subroutine. Seriously, it didn’t surprise me people thought that. So thank goodness we have Dark (and yes @Simon) to liven it up a bit in a colorful and fun way.

Dark has also given me ideas and perspectives I didn’t think about.

Please when we moderators post something, entertain the thought we might know what we are talking about. That we might see something you might be missing. That we are trying to advance and maintain a certain environment here. That we might even be able to point you in a way you could improve your life because we noticed something in your posts. That we might know something about the products.

If we miss a question, tag us again. Do you know how many messages I read a day?

Not enough. I miss things. Once a heated discussion was going on for about 9 days, and I had no idea until someone flagged it.

Flag.
Tag.
Submit a support ticket.
Fewer loops.
More rest days.
Have fun.
Think good thoughts.

Those flags are so important. We do take them seriously, even if it might take us time to reply or act.

Now there are those of you who have been amazing at helping us maintain a certain environment here and answer questions knowledgeably. Please keep doing so.

I think you know who you are. I’ve mentioned you throughout this year.

Thank you to those who are helpful.

10 Likes

Does anybody know if the script contains any sleep improvement and if the ultima version then could be used right before bed in order to fall asleep easier and sleep better throughout the night?

1 Like

My instinct tells me that considering how important sleep and dreaming is to spiritual development that it would be in there. However, for many people listening to an Ultima around bedtime doesn’t help them sleep any better.

Such scripting would likely increase the quality of your sleep over time, not necessarily the hours after listening.

1 Like

This is an important point. I can’t listen to Ultimas past about 2 pm or I can’t sleep well. Other people listen to them when asleep, and they seem to be doing fine.

Keep that in mind if you are playing the Ultima file.

3 Likes

Thank you for your quick reply.

I have 50/50 experiences with ultimas and sleep - Paragon made me sleep really well, so I would hope that SIU would contain something similar.

Well, I tried to get here before RV. :wink:

I use a lead-in. Some gentle sleep music. Once I’m asleep I don’t notice the subliminal anymore.

Solace is a different story. First time I listened to that one I could almost feel it telling me to go to sleep.

2 Likes

thank you both - I actually prefer to listen to subs during the day, so it was only if SIU had some “sleep aid”-like benefits similar to Paragon that I would consider playing it before bed.

1 Like

Setting the framework for our relationships with customers and contractors oftentimes reminds me of playing the role of kindergarten teacher who has to deal with a bunch of lovely brats. You need to let them know exactly how we behave and how we don’t straight ahead if not they’re going to jump on your neck and do a lot of crazy shit all the time.

4 Likes

We all have our moments in which we want or need personal support. In which we’re feeling alone or lonely or needy. Some feel it less often, and some more often. When we’re in that state of mind, it’s important to try not to over-interpret the silence or non-responsiveness of others as an intentional, personal rejection of who we are. But hey. It’s challenging sometimes, and sometimes we get defensive.

Ironically, sometimes the ‘tough’, ‘I don’t need anyone’ types of people deal with such vulnerable moments even less gracefully than the ‘needy, vulnerable’ types.

It happens.

But this is not a paid online forum, and it’s not a closed, private online forum (with the exception of the Subliminal Black sub-forum). Something Saint and RV have pointed out many times is that there are numerous people who visit or lurk here on the forum without actively participating. Their purpose is just to find some useful information or to get a glimpse of others who are also working with subliminals. They may join in later and start to actively participate or they may not.

As such, I think it’s useful to think of what one posts here on the forum, not primarily in terms of the help/support that one is receiving, but as a contribution to a community of subliminal users and potential subliminal users.

Every observation and shared experience on this forum (as well as every meltdown, freakout, or over-reaction) is added (somewhat) permanently to the collective memory, collective experiences, and collective wisdom of the forum.

There is an audience here, for whatever we choose to post. And that audience will only extend and grow over time. (Not to mention the AI audience represented by SubClub’s ongoing data analyses of reported trends and results here on the forum.)

My point is that there is a baseline, inherent importance and value to whatever you choose to post here. This is true whether or not anyone relates to it or even responds to it. It’s probably best to remain aware of that.

13 Likes

Definitely purchasing Sage Immortal next week when I get paid
I feel it will be highly beneficial for continuing to grow in mental and emotional maturity.
I am going to run it with both Dragon Reborn and Love Bomb

6 Likes

An excellent stack idea that you have. Can’t wait to see how it kicks in making wonders for you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Your 2022 is going to be something else.

2 Likes

Y’all don’t get it. My point on the above is that you don’t see him micro-documenting his life and what he had for breakfast for the whole world to see. “Sold some crypto today! Here’s my screenshot of my holdings…” and certainly not “I feel certain my entire success was due to the programming of my subconscious mind by a file with a number of frequency modulated carrier waves at 17500 Hz telling me where I bought the file from…”

Becoming great involves a big investment of time and as you grow you recognize where investing your time is going to create the biggest return on investment. If you’re posting on various social media including forums all the time you’re not doing the work to become what you’re looking to become… a sage immortal, a rich mofo, or billionaire playboy, or whatever.

And this has nothing to do with entitlement, and everything to do with my perception of value. Yes the subs have value, and help with getting results, you know what also helps? Taking action and spending my time doing research into my unique topics of interest, talking with my friends and planning and executing my life. I can have the pleasure of a few likes on a screen, or the knowledge that some years down the track some other human will benefit from my comments… or I can take the hint from the way some people get angry or determined to say something to cut down my perceptions of things, and focus on being one of those that actually achieve what all this marketing hype is trying to sell.

Rather than hitting the reply button and going “but but… I don’t agree with you! I have to have my say!” take a moment to think about what you could accomplish if you didn’t spend 10-20 minutes crafting a reply to some stranger on a forum. That 20 minutes could be spent chatting up a beautiful woman at a bar, or watching a youtube video to help you learn a new skill. Maybe thats why some people who post less frequently on here have gotten better results.

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

@AlexanderGraves thank you for demonstrating the uselessness of self importance. Your comment has zero value.

I only responded to this topic as I got a message in my mailbox from @RVconsultant and I responded with a factual statement of my situation and why I was not going to be participating in the discussions. This is not “talking shit”, it’s describing my own personal experience and what I had learned from it.

Other people were supportive of me getting results and did not feel the need to demonize me for giving my perspective. Apparently you do. Maybe you’re searching for brownie points, or perhaps you’re going through reconciliation. I don’t know your situation. But your comment is not helpful.

This is exactly what I have been doing for the past several months, and doing better for it. This is why I will not be responding to any further replies from you. I will not respond to baiting. Have a nice life.

2 Likes

Likewise.

Wish you all the best :muscle::muscle:

No sarcasm, being genuine here if that wasn’t clear :sunglasses:

1 Like

I tested the Q version and the Ultima version…it is weird that the Ultima seems to bring different results…after I listened to it one loop last night before I met a friend…I felt light and joyful…not like the PSITU kind of playfulness…more like…a genuine child-like lighthearted attitude…and I did had a good time and I had some good laughs…when I complimented my friend…my vocabulary was not purple like I used to be…more simple and…genuine…it just felt different…it is not something I would expect from sage immortal ultima though…I thought it would be like AAU…full of energy or something…and today I ran the Q version…it worked fast…within few minutes …I started to feel the energy surging…calm…a bit spaced out in a good way ,of course,quite pleasant…

6 Likes

@AlexanderGraves I do understand your point, and coming to Subliminal Club’s defense is appreciated. However, I wonder if doing so or perhaps how you did so, might have escalated things a bit.

@emperor_obewan this is likely going to escalate things. However I don’t think it did. At least not much.

However you both respond in the future, be it on this forum or inside yourself, please consider the possibility you can respond with neutrality or something calm, rather than statements that might escalate.

Although we might understand something, we may not be understanding it in the way you want, or we may not be responding in the way you think we should.

@emperor_obewan you are welcome to interact with whoever you want. You are welcome to participate as much as you want. I’d prefer you be here rather than on your own because potentially this forum could be a source of support for you. Again if there is something we could do better to facilitate this, please post something or submit a support ticket. If you tell us what we might be able to do, especially through our new tracking system, then that increases the likelihood you might get something you might want. If you want to take as much time as you want or need to think about this, that’s fine.

@AlexanderGraves you obviously have strong opinions about certain topics. That’s fine. I think it keeps the forum a bit lively especially in contrast to my reflexive AI-bot style. I ask that you please when responding get into a state of calm before typing. If you were in a state of calm before typing when posting as you have in your 2 posts above, then please get even calmer.

No one is in trouble. No demerits. No official warnings. Please remember de-escalation can be important in maintaining a productive environment here where people can thrive.

For those of you who flagged, thank you.

2 Likes

Deleted my posts because they don’t add to the discussion.

This is all about SG!

(Although one could argue finding peace and your middle pillar is part of SG, but oh, well) :wink: