Main Disc. Thread: Sage Immortal (Core Also Available on Custom Store)

I’ve been waiting for something like this for ages… I’m about to play my first loop, I’m so excited. Emperor: Sage Immortal😌

5 Likes

Halfway through my loop, I’ve been reluctant to change my state prior… I did a couple of breathing exercises then went ahead and changed it.

And I’m getting this urge to meditate now.

The reason for Sage is because I seek perfection, of myself, in my own way… Combined with Emperor, there’s no telling what 6 months will look like from now.

7 Likes

OK,I am sold…it will be in my next custom in 2023…

3 Likes

Halfway through my meditation program, did aura cleaning and protection, chakra empowerment and career working… here’s what I’ve noticed so far;

• Inner calm like I just smoked a joint, I’m at peace

• Visualizing like I’m in a deep trance, everything is just so clear and what got to me is that I wasn’t even using my third eye(still needs practice)

• Increased energy which is odd cause I’m supposed to be exhausted, prolly sleeping right now

• My thoughts are still as if I’m constantly doing void meditation

I wonder what SubClub put in this. Whatever it is, it’s the missing puzzle… I finally feel balanced.

12 Likes

Thanks for the tag, @RVconsultant.

Must admit that when I woke up and read your tagged comment, I went down the thread and was wondering “hmm Sage Immortal? Is that a module I don’t remember? I know there is a module by the name of Immortal Something in the Q Store (Immortal Blade)…”

I then went up the thread and viola! A new title!!!

So here I am running my first loop of Sage Immortal with my newly acquired Galaxy Buds+ (my wired earphones started malfunctioning in the right ear yesterday and I got tired of the wires. Also got irritated with the massive wireless headphones I had) so I thought, “F*** IT! Gonna get me some wireless earbuds!” Fortunately, Amazon had a sale for them yesterday.

4 Likes

Wow. Lately, I was thinking about restarting Alchemist at one point.
I’ve also seen the “SubClub Black” category on the store with no titles in it. :slight_smile:
Looked in the forum, no thread about it, and now there is a new title.
Single stage sounds great, but first I have to prepare with Alchemist.

I will wait a bit with the decision because I am probably currently in reconciliation.
Thought about doing a washout first. And see if I still want to stick to Khan or go back to Alchemist.

4 Likes

Okay, so the results of running 1 loop of Sage Immortal today afternoon:

• Felt Energy flowing in both my hands for a while. Had this feeling during my first run of WANTED too.

• Made me unhurried when doing things. Even drinking tea, having dinner were contemplative experiences.

• More calm. More me.

• A realization that spirituality isn’t something lofty or being a “nice, boring” person. More like a living in the moment and appreciating living feeling.

• Made my parents smile with humor that was quite its own brand. Spirit humor? StarkQ humor is intelligent. Emperor + PCC humor is high status. Khan humor is flirty. But Sage Immortal humor is sagacious.

• A general feeling of kindredship with others including with those on the forum as if I have known them all along.

• The knowledge that things are never too bad that we can’t turn things around.

• Automatically rejecting negative messages. Was watching a YouTube video where a person was giving a bad review of a movie and I got put off. Interestingly, I agreed with him but I was wondering why I was listening to such stuff to just confirm something negative.

• More hopeful and positive. Not in an overly excited way but in a quiet confident monk-like way.

Not sure if I will be able to incorporate Sage Immortal to my stack when I get my customs but will run it for a couple of days until they do arrive.

Rating; 100/10 haha (when are subclub titles not top notch anyways? And for such low prices! 26 usd with my discount coupon!!! So worth it)

EDIT: my sister got her work permit in the country she is residing in (she’s an expat there). That and she had another personal manifestation. She doesn’t run subs but she said that “things just fell into place” after things not being so for a long time. That made me perk up and wonder if Sage manifests things for our loved ones too. Hmm.

EDIT 2: just realized that thinking of death doesn’t frighten me at all. In fact, I now don’t feel that it’s a big deal because there is a knowing that we will live on even after that. This is a big deal because am largely agnostic and not really sure of life after death even though I have read a lot about past lives and near death experiences. This subliminal definitely puts the immortal in Sage Immortal.

EDIT 3: I simply don’t feel like PMOing. It’s not good or bad. It’s just meh.

24 Likes

The end is only the beginning.

4 Likes

I may have to get this at some point soon
Just learning to slow the fuck down and not be or feel like I have to be in such a huge hurry would be incredibly nice

@SaintSovereign Out of sheer curiosity how was this stack with Renaissance Man?

2 Likes

This is something Dragon Reborn St 2 has been dealing with for me as well. I find it so hard to watch television or YouTube because so much of what’s on either is absolute garbage

3 Likes

I am the lizard King I can do anything

2 Likes

Was so motivated to do my meditations and I did them so well. There was a joy in doing them that I’ve never felt before, I do my meditations because I need them, I love the feeling I get afterwards but I never liked doing them until now.

Focus level is insane… when I start a project, immediately nothing else matters.

My emotions throughout the day are unbelievable - I get excited in a calm way, love in a calm way, all my emotions are in a calm way if that makes sense.

Soon I’ll be taking a Series 65 exam to get my license, at first I was nervous about that… looking at it right now, I’m confident about it.

In a calm way ofcourse🙃

I played pubg mobile today, I did exceptionally well considering how I hardly play the game these day…

This inner calm is doing wonders and I’ve barely scratched the surface of it.

Manifested a person I thought I’d never see for the rest of my life… we good now, taking things slow. Regardless of whatever happens, in the end it’s just me and her, cliche I know but it’s exactly that.

I’m communicating from my soul, in an emperor way. My words are felt deeply is what I’ve noticed after the loop of Sage Immortal.

This inner calm will take some getting used to but I love it. Thanks SubClub.

14 Likes

Sounds awesome man. What kind of meditation are you doing?

Depends on the level I’m on. So far, the above mentioned plus removal of obstacles in career and energy meditation.

1 Like

My first loop of Sage Immortal… Pretty amazing product!

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign is there any possibility that Sage Immortal might show some taste of Q+ :thinking:

had some pretty bad nightmares already from 2 loops (one per day). I would like a bit of more of a description why this is happening than “its reconciliation”

3 Likes

As someone who is intensively involved in spiritual practices, you’re likely to be quite responsive to this title.

Probably better to play it one loop every other day or with two/three days in between. Give yourself time to figure it out and get used to it. Get a feel for it. There’s no rush.

Also, play it in the early morning rather than right before going to sleep.

Making adjustments like these are ways of modulating the program’s intensity.

(I’m figuring you may have played it just before bed because it was only released 34 hours ago, but you’ve been able to play it two days in a row and to sleep twice.)

2 Likes

Thanks. Yeah I played it around 5:00pm yesterday and the day before. And I think I’ll significantly lower my loops. Probably 1 Monday and one Friday or something like that

1 Like

Try one loop, then rest the following day. On the 3rd day another loop. Keep it like that, Saint and RVconsultant if not DarkPhilosopher recommended it. I’ve been doing that ever since and it’s working very well.

2 Likes