Main Disc. Thread: Sage Immortal (Core Also Available on Custom Store)

Core now available on custom store: Sage Immortal Core – Quintessence by Subliminal Club

7 Likes

Does this have emotion healing aspects to it?

I have a custom with remote viewing, Astral projection with alchemist core want to remove 1 in the the first two which one do you think I should remove?
@SaintSovereign

Yeah I’m Concerned of the reconciliation that I might get in the form of psychic and spiritual attacks. I may be worried about nothing though. But these intrigues me.

1 Like

Does this have immortal’s blade scripting? Thank you for creating this.

Anything having to do with Sage I perk up for; I haven’t even read the description yet and I’m hype.

This is not a thing. Let’s not start spreading this as an actual occurrence.

2 Likes

Should you put this in a custom, consider “Immortal’s Blade” as a module.

Research protection and shielding as well, if these are concerns.

1 Like

What is a year of spiritual practices defined as? I’ve done manifestation for about a year and initially took up meditation almost 5 years ago.

Also, would completing DR all stages be a sufficient prerequisite for this? Would this improve manifestation like Alchemist supposedly does?

3 Likes

@Phoermes would be really interested in that sub, I’m sure of it.

I’m strongly tempted by it too but it’s too soon for me to take my spiritual growth to the next level.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign will I get access to subclub black if I put this in a custom subliminal?

2 Likes

worth repeating.

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign, @Fire - what a beautiful product. Was wondering how Sage Immortal stacks with Physical Healing titles like Paragon and Sexual/Wealth titles like Khan, Emperor.

Does Sage Immortal help in finding physical healing modalities that help us the most? Help us find spiritual motivations for sex and wealth like non-ejaculatory sex and philanthropy?

EDIT: stacking ideas (like the ones you guys did with RICH Ultima) would he highly appreciated.

4 Likes

Woah, this looks like a very cool subliminal. Interesting

After one loop : super inner calm, clarity of mind and super concentration/focus. One member talked about brainfog, I think this file can do wonder on this aspect.

10 Likes

Ahh DAMN!

I see this is another test of patience here. This title is EXACTLY what I was looking for, but I have DR and Alchemist to run first before I dive into this.
Not because of the prerequisites. I am practicing magick already, but for personal reasons.

Is it an energy intensive title? Or can it be stacked “easily?”

Definitely looking forward to other people’s reports on it.

3 Likes

Great foundations for SI then.

The sales page mentions being one year into your practice as solid foundations.

Yeah, patience is key :slight_smile: But it’s not passive waiting, DR. Alchemist and your practice will change you a lot and progressing to what SI has to offer should be both effortless and amazing.

3 Likes

No contest? I was planning to guess this yesterday :triumph:

Hell yeah I am! Getting it tomorrow :smiley:

1 Like

looks like an awesome title, more to run for me before coming to this.
Although I imagine it would stack well with anything and amplify other titles results through the attributes it develops and the increase in manifestation power if similar to alchemist.

2 Likes

It’s hard to resist that temptation… I shall see how it goes for you and I may switch from RM to SI someday soon. Please, keep us up to date, mate. :slight_smile:

2 Likes