Main Disc. Thread: Sage Immortal (Core Also Available on Custom Store)

I have always thought of nightmares as a release from fears.

For example, if I dreamt of a girl I liked, going out with someone else, I thought of it as a release from jealousy. Things like that.

I don’t really know whether it is a way of explaining away my nightmares or putting a positive spin on it but it seems to be working since I never have repeating nightmares once I started viewing them as emotional releases. I do have some repeating dreams though (which are either neutral or positive).

1 Like

This just flew over people’s heads, didn’t it? :sunglasses:

6 Likes

This would explain the reconciliation I’ve had that never really seems to go away. Plus I feel like 2 main and 1 ultima per day is my limit

Might you consider giving people different listening recommendations for this sub in light of this? I thought Q+ (Even if not completely in this sub yet) would change the listening game dramatically.

No. If you’re at the level in life where you feel the call to study your inner spiritual life on this level, you shouldn’t need handholding. #SubClubBlack

12 Likes

Black symbolizes a void (though technically the void is non-existence and black space is still SOMETHING) and beyond that void is the truth to your reality. This void is forced upon you by society, which systematically prevents us from living a rich, and healthy emotional and spiritual life. SubClub Black helps you pierce through that void, the veil of separation between you and your higher self.

… or, it just sounded really cool and exclusive, like the American Express black card.

Which appeals more to you? :wink:

18 Likes

The Dark Side was always very soothing to people.

Just gotta be careful not to be consumed by it. As it was said, “If you stare too long into the abyss, it might stare back at you” :wink:

1 Like

Take a leap into the abyss, it ain’t that bad

3 Likes

No Solace mask, the horror :sob: It’s coming soon, I know :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I played my first loop and within a couple of minutes I went on to clean the whole fridge, kitchen and toilet inside out, disinfecting and scrubbing them, and swept the floors.

Here are the arising thoughts and feelings:

Content and gratefulness for everything that came into my sight, including and not limited to the tools and appliances,
A sense of joyful, confident calmness,
“Hallelujah, here we go” out of the blue,
“I can learn and retain everything forever”
“I should read the Tao again”
“Perhaps its time to expand into learning more arcane and occult knowledge” (occultism in this context, you know, the dark arts, and more of the black flame and Germain’s violet flame, whatever comes my way)
Laughter in conversation after I finished the loop,
A rush of energy to get things done (hence the cleaning)
Flowness

This is my favorite: detachment from thoughts and a feeling like you’ve just finished meditating

I’m Running the ultima now :shushing_face: (its unlike DR’s Ultima I presume?)

This is working pretty darn tootin’ fast :smiley:

12 Likes

Alchemist does a lot of work on the internal energy system.
How about Sage Immortal?

For some reason I kept thinking of an abyss

1 Like

You make that sound like a bad thing.

The inner calm is sensational. My listening and responsiveness in conversations is something else; Smiling, and laughing (and flirting :wink: ), not saying the first thing that comes to mind, nor thinking while doing anything (referring to the monkey-thinking, thinking for the sake of thinking)

Even my laugh has changed, I got a new laugh now lol, I’d describe it as hearty

I had a mild recon from Wanted (I’d like to get some ink work, however, the shop is still booked) but I was immediately uplifted.

Furthermore, mental transition between states seems more effortless, I’d describe it close to Current Invoker’s module, whereby switching from a task to another with its equivalent state of mind is seamless.

This one’s really promising! I’m very excited for what the Black Department is holding in the future

13 Likes

Wai whaaaaaat?

1 Like

@Phoermes Now I want to get this and run it with Dragon Reborn

1 Like

Thank you for keeping us up to date. Your results are awesome and we’re all happy for you. :slight_smile: I’m tempted by that title so much but I want to squeeze more juice out of Alchemist and then move to SI + QL + Paragon. Damn! So insanely tempted…

3 Likes

after one loop?!

wow

(looks to the horizon with narrowed eyes)

6 Likes

One loop and an Ultima - I couldn’t resist :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

You got a taste of Ultima+ I believe

2 Likes