Main Disc. Thread: Sage Immortal (Core Also Available on Custom Store)

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Two different perceptions of reality?

Just got the official support answer on that: “Sage Immortal Core doesn’t technically qualify for access to the SubClub Black Forum“

Interesting. I wonder then if Alchemist ST cores don’t either.

I have a question;

Does the “discover hidden knowledge” part only applies to spiritual subjects and those that are related (like mathematics and metaphysics) or can it also apply to areas like bodybuilding?

As there are 2 things that I have observed after restarting Sage again;

• I feel like everything I knew about working and gym has changed, every exercise I perform feels different, I have learned so much more about my body and even dropped my workout time in half (from 1 and a half hours to 45 mins) and still looking pretty good. Furthermore, I feel so wise in the gym, I like helping and know I’m of really good help to the majority there because of my experience, but also I feel like every single person there can teach me more than I know, like I recently started going to the gym with a new friend I made and training with him made me understand the physics of so many exercises in ways that have made me understand them so much more deeply, like I can’t really describe it in words, and it almost feels like one of those effects of psychedelics that you can’t really describe, but to put it simply, I can literally tell exactly which exercise, weight, tempo and rep range are the best because when I do them, I can literally see my muscles showing me, like my reflection feels like I’m looking at my body without any skin and just straight up muscle fibers, which makes me see exactly what’s working and what’s the best exercise to do, and I’ve never experienced that with any drugs either.

Tl;dr I can see muscle form (skinless) in the mirror now when I work out and can tell how much an exercise is doing for the muscle.

• the second thing I noticed is how I always have knowledge about anything and everything, like I always had a habit of learning about everything, whether through facts and theories videos, or straight up talks/podcasts/lectures on topics I’m interested in (example: I’ve been self-studying psychology for 7 years now, even wrote a Uni exam for my sis online cause it’s her major), but now it’s more like the knowledge is innate, and there’s an abundance of it, yesterday I easily taught my brother how to calculate any percentage of any number using a “law” that just randomly popped in my head as if I learned it in school (which I’m 100% certain I never did), but I like to call it the “10 percent law”, with which if you take 10% of any number, you can pretty much use it to calculate any percentage of any number.

Tl;dr I have such a huge “storage” of knowledge that half of the stuff I “know” aren’t really things I recall ever learning about.

1 Like

It’s not just for spiritual

2 Likes

I think bodybuilding is a spiritual practice

3 Likes
3 Likes

It is therapeutic in its own ways :wink: as to me it’s more effective than meditation to be one with my thoughts and to calm down in general, plus it helps with recon too :joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Our whole lives are a spiritual journey. It doesn’t begin the moment we consciouslychoose it—that’s just the moment we start to pay it more attention and, possibly, choose to support it through particular behaviours.

But the journey begins when we are born and continues throughout our lives. Our choice is whether to sleep-walk our way through it, or to be as conscious as possible of our own role in improving our experience in the world, as well as our role in improving the world we live in.

Anything can be a spiritual practice—it’s all about the quality of presence we bring to an activity, not the activity itself.

3 Likes

It can apply to anything that you’re actively studying, which includes bodybuilding.

8 Likes

Wait so is this like limitless on steroids with psychedelic side effects :thinking:?

1 Like

No. @Fire just answered this a few posts up: Main Disc. Thread: Sage Immortal (Core Also Available on Custom Store) - #461 by Fire

4 Likes

Also, is feeling like the reality you’re currently in, isn’t actually the reality you really belong to, an effect of Sage? Or have I just been getting too high :sweat_smile:?

1 Like

That’s interesting. There must have been a change because…

It is only the Sage Immortal Core in the q-Store that doesn’t count.

When you buy the normal Sage Immortal major title on subliminalclub.com, you will get access

Yep. Otherwise, we’ll get a bunch of people trying to buy the $14.99 core on the Q store, with no build and then they’ll request to get into the Subliminal Club Black forum. Sorry, ya’ll – not allowing that one.

6 Likes

Sage…is seemingly interesting…
It could be coming from Alchemist Stage 2 or Minds Eye but I think it’s Sage.

Ever since I got into Alchemist I’ve been big on manifesting and the Law of Assumption, since doing that and adding Sage I’ve been on a non-stop search for information. It’s making me feel overwhelmed and a little lost because of how much information I’m receiving.

It’s literally like I’m on a non-stop search for that secret about manifestation and Law of Assumption.

6 Likes

@Brandon Makes me curious what it would be like running Sage with RICH ?
Assume you’re going to be wealthy or have a lot of money
EOG Stage 1 specifically

1 Like

RICH worked so much better when I was on SG compared to the other times. Might be a coincidence

6 Likes