Becoming a chef

What subliminal from the personal power major titles (like Ascension, Stark, Emperor, Khan) is best suited if you wanna do michelin star cooking?

Helping you to come up with creations like in the video, where cooking actually becomes a sort of art.

Interestingly, Emperor always made me wanna cook, and improved my creativity.

EDIT: Between Emperor and Stark, which one would be best suited for creating art out of food? And why?

2 Likes

Renaissance Man

4 Likes

If your interest in these sorts of things keep developing, come to Copenhagen one day. We have some restaurants that do some unbelievable shit…

Think Stark + RM(know you didn’t ask for it) would be great.

Ultimate artist + stark

True… forgot about that one haha.

Oh I LOVE Copenhagen. Had one of my finest meals over there.

The best thing was their self-made butter hahah, I still remember the magical taste of it till today.

1 Like

Where did you go?

This is probably the most creative at the moment:

2 Likes

Wooow this restaurant is a dream. Maybe on day I will go there and work for free for a few weeks so they teach me everything they know :slight_smile: (Already have done that in the past with another restaurant)

Between Emperor and Stark, which one would be best suited for creating art out of food? And why?

I think this is one of those places where you’ll have to wash tomatoes for 3 years before they let you do anything else :smiley:

1 Like

Yep, that’s what I had to do in the last restaurant where I worked for free haha. And cutting shallots for 8 hours a day and getting shouted at for being to slow and inaccurate lol. Anyway, it was a fun experience haha

StarkQ + Mind’s Eye + Ultimate Artist OR Renaissance Man w/ Beyond Limitless as a booster.

Stark for innovation. Mind’s Eye to help you visualize and mentally “taste” the dish you want to create, UA / RM to help with artistry and developing the craft. BLU for motivation and learning things quicker. Maybe even want to swap out UA / RM every 3 months for Sage Immortal to help you find hidden knowledge that’ll help you stand out amongst other chefs.

6 Likes

If you have the time, take a look at this a some point. It is a documentary about the most famous restaurant in Denmark - Noma - and especially their head chef. Noma has been voted the best restaurant in the world a few times.

He might be more Emperor than Stark but also renaissance man. My best bet is that Stark will open you to more creativity than Emperor.

Edit: listen to the first 40 seconds: “There is this level of Mozart about him, he has this automatic access to genius.”

2 Likes

Thank you so much for that in-depth answer! Really appreciate it.

What about Emperor? Does it have a place? Because I have run both Emperor and Stark in the past and strangely Emperor really connected me to cooking regularly again and Stark did not.

1 Like

Would Sage Immortal help one find hidden knowledge to stand out in a field like coaching?

Also do you have any recommendations for stack/cores for a coaching business.

When I understood correctly will Sage Immortal manifest knowledge that will basically TRANSFORM everything for you. So yes, you might realize something that will change everything and make you stand out from all other coaches in your area.

1 Like

My understanding was that the knowledge that SI provides solely relates to spiritual knowledge/truth, which of course can be interpreted in many ways.

We need a module for this