Main Disc. Thread: Sage Immortal (Core Also Available on Custom Store)

I’ve noticed some people I would have tagged are already here.

@Hermit

@Malkuth

@Sub.Zero

@dorfmeister

@Lion

I know there are probably other people. I’m sorry if I forgot to mention you.

5 Likes

Having a deep spiritual life can spread into every aspect of your reality for the better, and yes, it can contribute to your financial and emotional success. For example, one of the reasons Subliminal Club is becoming so successful is the fact that we consider ourselves very self-actualized, with a rich inner spiritual and emotional life.

We’re very convicted in what we believe in – for example, taking out anti-piracy scripting in our early days because we were adamant that we’d rather focus on cultivating a strong customer base of honest people and not subject them to scripting that could hinder their progress.

Or, another example, how we refuse to be in the limelight or present ourselves as “above” someone because we want you all to be your own heroes rather than seeing us as something other than intelligent entrepreneurs with a passion for helping others find their inner strength. These things contribute to the “feel” of Subliminal Club, and we really believe that it contributes to our success and rising popularity.

These choices are direct extensions of who we are, and we wouldn’t have discovered that, nor would we have become as convicted if we DIDN’T spend significant time exploring who we are spiritually.

Don’t neglect the power of these types of titles. They really do help you grow internally, which will spread to external results.

25 Likes

is the Ultima essentially the same as the masked, but in Ultima format? or is there something different?

alass

11 Likes

It’s an awareness thing. Those who are new to subliminals are often filled with doubt and unable to see the start of results / the urges that will lead to a manifestation of results. After running your stack for awhile, you begin to grasp how you’re interacting with the titles and how they bring forth results in your life. Sage Immortal has a very strong focus on discovery of self and acquiring hidden, arcane knowledge. If you’re one of the types that has a really hard time “seeing” results, you may run into issues here. But, with enough exposure and taking action, things will begin to happen that you can’t ignore or hand wave away.

20 Likes

Same script in Ultima format.

6 Likes

Just check the sub I was build for my spiritual side in 2023 seems I will have to take out either remote viewing or Astral projection since this title will help with alchemist core

Core now available on custom store: Sage Immortal Core – Quintessence by Subliminal Club

7 Likes

Does this have emotion healing aspects to it?

I have a custom with remote viewing, Astral projection with alchemist core want to remove 1 in the the first two which one do you think I should remove?
@SaintSovereign

Yeah I’m Concerned of the reconciliation that I might get in the form of psychic and spiritual attacks. I may be worried about nothing though. But these intrigues me.

1 Like

Does this have immortal’s blade scripting? Thank you for creating this.

Anything having to do with Sage I perk up for; I haven’t even read the description yet and I’m hype.

This is not a thing. Let’s not start spreading this as an actual occurrence.

2 Likes

Should you put this in a custom, consider “Immortal’s Blade” as a module.

Research protection and shielding as well, if these are concerns.

1 Like

What is a year of spiritual practices defined as? I’ve done manifestation for about a year and initially took up meditation almost 5 years ago.

Also, would completing DR all stages be a sufficient prerequisite for this? Would this improve manifestation like Alchemist supposedly does?

3 Likes

@Phoermes would be really interested in that sub, I’m sure of it.

I’m strongly tempted by it too but it’s too soon for me to take my spiritual growth to the next level.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign will I get access to subclub black if I put this in a custom subliminal?

2 Likes

worth repeating.

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign, @Fire - what a beautiful product. Was wondering how Sage Immortal stacks with Physical Healing titles like Paragon and Sexual/Wealth titles like Khan, Emperor.

Does Sage Immortal help in finding physical healing modalities that help us the most? Help us find spiritual motivations for sex and wealth like non-ejaculatory sex and philanthropy?

EDIT: stacking ideas (like the ones you guys did with RICH Ultima) would he highly appreciated.

4 Likes

Woah, this looks like a very cool subliminal. Interesting