Main Disc. Thread - RICH Experimental ZP

:muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

Always love hearing your results.

How many years have you been listening to Emperor?

5 Likes

Since EmpQ test.

I did try some other titles every now and then, but always returned to Emperor. I also have taken two or three longer washouts. Longest was almost 3 months.

I still don’t feel a thing with the subs, but the results speak for themselves.

12 Likes

That would be April, May, June 2020 or so?

So, possibly 2.5 years.

That’s a good amount of time. :muscle:t5:

3 Likes

My dad transfered $290 in my account I didn’t asked for.

5 Likes

Father’s love manifests in different ways…

2 Likes

This needs to be here:

6 Likes

I fully agree with you. It’s like spending money on Uber rides and the unnecessary bank charges that go with it made me sick to my stomach because I’m waisting money. Now I enjoy spending, something I never said before :wink:

3 Likes

I gave this sub to my wife. She is very positive personality. She is right now praying for me & my job. I hope this sub manifest a lot of money for us.

7 Likes

Ah RICH and True Sell
I’m having a very good season indeed
Thanks to these two gems

4 Likes

Hey @unusualfellow what’s your opinion about true sell regarding manifestation of opportunity and cash flow ? And if possible please tell the type of work you do selling online or offline , services or products .

I am not interested in true sell because the content marketing for my business is done by another company and regarding charisma stark is more than enough for me . But I am interested in sales manifestation . And if that so how do you differentiate between rich manifestation and true sell manifestation ?
Thanks in advance !:pray:

I am in a physical offline service business and I realized more business from previous customers… I have serviced many of them for years but my relationship with them deepened the last quarter… RICH ZP has helped every time in the past. I added True Sell a month ago… I do also run those with a Khan / WANTED ZP custom with Sultan, Yggdrasil and Void of Creation etc.

3 Likes

:money_mouth_face:

16 Likes

That’s it, I’m buying Rich and hitting up Vegas :joy:

5 Likes

This is very valuable result and insight :sparkles::boom:

2 Likes

@sid I’m confused. What does that have to do with RICH?

2 Likes

When I accepted that my time is finite and that sooner or later I will meet death face to face . Instead of denying that fact .

A genuine courage rekindled within me .

I stopped acting like I will live forever .

• other aspect I shared in my journal ( I was having that detrimental belief , " what is the benefit of building wealth , if these wealth will be inherited by someone else " or the world will turn into chaos " . Rich helped in releasing these beliefs and having deeper rooted foundation for building wealth " I now work to build wealth not for me but to give it as a gift for my family if I did you can do it , I do it because I want you my beloved family to feel powerful . I do it because I want to be a role model for them an inspiration . And other deep things .

I wish this clarified the confusion @James :pray:

5 Likes

I Missed that part. I apologize

1 Like

A quick question for those in the know.

For someone self-employed offering services, would this be the best subliminal to manifest new clients?

3 Likes

True Sell is what you’re looking for.
Ideally, stack it with RICH.

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll check that one out.

I’m not changing my current stack (Chosen, Wanted & Emperor) anytime soon, but I’ll be looking to switch to a more career and wealth based stack later in the year, after I upgrade some of my equipment.

I wonder how Emperor, True Sell and RICH would stack.

edit: I just checked out True Sell. It sounds awesome!

2 Likes