Main Disc. Thread - RICH Experimental ZP

no doubts, yes

1 Like

Now you’ve gotta walk down the path

2 Likes

Keep doing, what you have been doing my friend.

Does it make sense that opening 3 new pathways to wealth is a result? :wink:

1 Like

Keep at it. The pathways open, then the manifestation occurs.

11 Likes

Pathway 1: Actively Trading in Stocks
Pathway 2: COO of Tech Start Up
Pathway 3: Director of Sales of Family Business

Title 1: HOM
Title 2: Stark
Titles 3: Rotating between Emperor, RICH and Wanted Core custom in qv2.

3 Likes

For pathways 1 and 2, I agree.
For pathway 3 : Look into True Sell

1 Like

Thanks!!

Took a while, but RICH (in one of my customs) is now just beginning to shine through.

(I’m the one who chose to include three 20-module customs in my stack. So I’ve been prepared to wait a little while.)

This week, like the sound of melodic fifes breaking through during a lull in an orchestral performance, I registered it.

In truth, it didn’t take that long. I started this stack on August 12 2022. But the custom that has RICH in it was only added on October 1 2022. Just finished my second play period of the entire (3-program) stack last Saturday November 19 2022. I was actually prepared (and expecting) to wait much longer.

12 Likes

Love it. Thanks!

Does RICH + Rebirth in one custom make a sense?

Say more around what inspired that idea.

1 Like

when I ran Rebirth with AscMogul, AM’s scripting was better integrating into my mind, hence mind shifting was smoother and faster. Since then I love Rebirth and would like to add it into any custom as the second core. Though, now I want to find out if Rebirth will make a tandem with RICH since there’s few mind shifting in RICH what you can’t say about manifesting.
I would like to make a pure money manifesting custom, so I’m deciding between Rebirth Core and Ascension Chamber Core.

1 Like

Ascension Chamber core seems like the better fit for your goals → still it would be fine to run Rebirth on the side every once in a while as a booster.

1 Like

Rebirth definitely increases results of subs, but especially so as it relates to internal changes.

However, all changes are ultimately internal changes, so, Rebirth works well with everything.

Here’s the simplest solution, if it’s not crystal clear for you.

Why not try running RICH and Rebirth for a while together, outside of a custom, and see how you like it?

Or, just go with AC + RICH in a custom then run rebirth with that because AC/RICH is a guaranteed good combo

3 Likes

I’m going to buy an online store selling subscriptions for various services like Tinder, XBox, YouTube and so on. The store itself costs about $50 and $60-120 is required to be invested to attract buyers for first income in 500-900 USD. I’m going to start this business with my university mate and to run RICH ZPv2 with that. Money I will invest are those that I saved for “the darkest times”.
Also, there’s another store selling games for PS4/5, but it costs much more, 3 times more expensive. Though, I don’t have enough money for now to lead this store. I would like to set money flow from the subscription selling store and buy PS games sellong store.

What are your thoughts, ladies and gentlemen?

1 Like

Coincidence or not, but I listened to one loop of RICH before I switched my new marketing system on. Over night I got a 50% growth on my daily sales. 4k/ day to 6k+/ day. I ran my loop on 31st of October. November is my first 200k+ euros month. 212k at the moment, but there’s still hours to go before the month ends.

Can’t give RICH the full credit. I’ve been running Emperor all this time and I started to build the system 5 months ago when I started to integrate an agency to my systems.

23 Likes

In the last 5 months have you listened only Emperor?

By Shopify?

1 Like

Well I’ve been listening to Emperor for years now.

4 Likes

not really. I’m from Central Asia, so we have another marketplaces in our countries.

1 Like