Main Disc. Thread - Renaissance Man

About to run my first loops in a few minutes.

2 Likes

Two loops yesterday, 2 this morning… the feeling is silky smooth, I feel lighter and free, like something got removed.
Im in a really good mood, guitar playing flowed better, less judmental and more in time.
Also Im really into reading the tarot for some reason.

Since its sunday and I dont have much to do, I can say that I feel really good just by doing nothing at all… my mind is creating ideas and connecting the dots.

9 Likes

I have a very major Pisces placement as well. It has had (and still has) a hugely formative impact on my life. I can relate.

What style of tai chi do you practice? I have done Chen style.

1 Like

Pisces Sun and Moon :sweat_smile::yum:

1 Like

Putting two and two together.

We’ve heard of two new happenings on the horizon Q+ and Ultima+. Don’t know what they are yet, but it sounds significant.

And now, here we see this new program introduced that 1) is not Ultima and 2) is having near-instantaneous and profound beneficial impacts on listeners.

:thinking:

the mind wonders

4 Likes

I feel way more alive. More fearless. Not holding back what I’m feeling as much
Makes me think Renaissance Man would pair well with Limitless, Quantum Limitless, or Beyond Limitless

6 Likes

Raikov and/or quantumtech is in this, ain’t it :smiley: Well, duh doy

I find myself digging deeper into whatever field of knowledge that I am trying to learn, and ending up finding some truly incredible researchers and artists and teahers. :ok_hand:

6 Likes

I feel way more organized and not so scattered. I’m actually remembering things.

4 Likes

You and me both. I keep thinking " ok I’m working on this but what other streams or avenues can I consider? "

3 Likes

I don’t get much time either myself as I work a job which is usually between 32 and 40 hours a week staring at a computer screen, either talking to customers or else using problem solving abilities to fix forms in ways the machines cant. After 8 hours it often leaves me mentally tired and not wanting to approach the writing unless I have something that can put me into that space of inspiration. Hopefully RM can fill that gap, I think in retrospect it helped me be less concerned about how good the science and writing was compared to others and to just try to experiment and see what comes out.

A thread or PM thread could be worthwhile but I’ll let someone else work out the details. Might not be wise to share a lot of material which could potentially end up as a published novel on a public thread, private is another matter though.

Man, same here! After my loops I felt more in tune when socializing with others, like to sense their feelings. Alive, yes! Fearless? Same. More power in my voice and it’s enhacing more my attitude of my life, such as take it or leave it, I’m not changing my desires or goals.

Finished my exam in time, quickly, efficiently and additional productivity and focus. Can’t stop thinking about creative things in general, either be a story, writing or to whip out a small sketch.

It’s been three hours from the first loop and damn.

6 Likes

:wink:

Wonder what could be causing that?

3 Likes

I still have yet to run Renaissance Man with Executive

1 Like

Same here, I’ll try it tomorrow morning, you?

2 Likes

In the morning as well.

2 Likes

Let’s start Monday with a bang then.
You’re on.

3 Likes

has Anyone felt creative in the technology realm after using RM? Thanks

3 Likes

I did it ! I finished today a report ! It was a report I started 2 months ago and it was so boring I “forgot” about it. Each time I started to write it my mind was full of other thoughts, looking at my mails, looking at the forum of SC :joy: well now with RM I can read SC forum without guilt :rofl:

When I decided to open the file of this report I was feeling bad but I started to listen to RM. but after a while I realized I was in the flow and my fingers were on the keyboard as if I was playing the piano. It was a very nice feeling. So yesterday I finished one report and today another one, thanks @SaintSovereign and @Fire for this great file ! :pray:

7 Likes

+?

Possibly :slight_smile:

1 Like

@PurpleRT73 Running Executive right now. I’m going to run Renaissance Man right afterwards

2 Likes