Main Disc. Thread - Renaissance Man

perfect, just is what im expenecing!
i already feel this within without subs! but with RM its more powerful and loving!!

tottaly i feel more senstive and emotional to music, some tracks that i listen 2 hit me deeper and more lovingly

2 Likes

OmGosh that’s too bad this one was so worthy of all those promising wealth-building aspects, not to mention the Emperor like ambition, leadership, and masculinity.

Oh well, I hope sometime ever we’d be able to Customise so detailedly we can turn any program into an Emperor line. More Customisation leads to an immense decrease in resistance and reconciliation. The future is looking all too fortunate here at Subliminal Club. Who’d ever expected a Q-store in the first place — I’d say let it be a full-blown Artificial Intelligence turning an idea into a script with a snap of a finger.

Anything you want, anything you can think of, anything possibility, combination, and construction of every written script by Subliminal Club ever.

3 Likes

@Hermit - in terms of being alpha, Renaissance Man is the emotional alpha. As in you feel a sense of high Emotional Intelligence and freedom to express yourself.

Yes, in some way I was wondering why the Wealth scripting and Alpha programming was toned down in this. But there is an advantage to doing this. Now you can stack RM with your prefered alpha style or archetype.

Want to be masculine and creative? Khan + RM. Want to be self disciplined, sigma male (kinda) and master multiple fields? Emperor + RM. Want to dedicate your life to the world of art? Ultimate Artist + RM. Be the gifted seducer? WANTED + RM. Etc

And for money, just add in something like Mogul or RICH.

8 Likes

beautiful :heart:

and add stark and bada boom gg ez hahahaa

2 Likes

@Lion, I noticed similar effects so your description really resonates with me; on Renaissance Man, I do feel great authority, a sense of status, and confidence but, not that Masculine presence Ascension, Khan, and Emperor have.

For Wealth scripting, opportunities did arrive for me but I did not have a desire to pursue them, unlike Ascended Mogul or Mogul where you are very driven and motivated to fix your Financial life, or Emperor for that matter.

Yes, agreed here as well – but we have to take into account that stacking is very much different from merging scripts, a Custom would probably work but then it might take longer to see the desired results, in the end, a little bit Ascension within there would have been very spectacular.

R.I.C.H would definitely do the job on the Wealth front, that is, when someone has already laid a foundation and established a functioning business with Mogul.

@Lion, thank you for taking the time and writing this elaborate and descriptive overview.

3 Likes

It has alpha scripting, but geared toward the target goal. If you want more alpha qualities, you’ll need to stack it. Wealth scripting, same situation. It’s more about creativity and mastering a craft.

Nah. You may get that feeling because RM can have that same “isolation” drive because you become incredibly devoted to your craft.

7 Likes

this is the most well acomplished sub until now

cant say that like ive been here for a million years, but the idea of it and the scripts sounds so goood from the descreption this is a master piece of a sub!!

i cant find a better sub that i am more alligned to like RM, havent been running it for long enough

but i can taste the love from this sub with some small minor details effecting me

its like this sub was made for me!!!

im so happy that this proudcut actually exists!!
:sunglasses: :prayer_beads: :prayer_beads:

i will read through the whole comments on this thread, i just love this sub
and i also like when @SaintSovereign adds more info when people ask questions love the thrilling :joy:

4 Likes

damnnnn for how long have you been running to see all that?

thick results budd

5 Likes

omw chief :sunglasses:

no that was just after a couple days of testing
that subs hit me hard and fast

2 Likes

I’ve run RM for six weeks and I regret that I have to give up on it but I have some more important priorities right now that are related to developing expertise in my field and finding a way to generate my wealth upon that.

RM has unblocked me when it comes to my self-expression and I realized how much restrained I was due to my past experiences and the survival mode I used to apply for whole my life if it comes to socializing. I understood that there’s nothing wrong in expressing yourself especially if you do it in a genuine, kind and beautiful way. And RM helped me express my genuineness, kindness and beauty in an awesome way and I wish I’ll always keep being that way. On top of that, connecting with people has become more pleasant and authentic. I love that! Also the Empath module in RM has helped me deal with that side of me, therefore, although I’ve been an empath for whole my life now I’m much less prone to get overwhelmed by my gift and much more immune to people’s negativity that has become much lesser towards me recently. Great! Also my ability to express myself verbally, non-verbally and in written form has improved significantly. I recommend that one to everyone!

6 Likes

Isn’t Mastery a part of RM too? Or you view this field to be essentially non-Creative / non-Beautiful?

Same for Generating Wealth upon the Expertise

Could you possibly get what you want by adding RICH, AM, or Mogul?

Could it be just a matter of Conscious Guidance?

:thinking:

1 Like

Yes it is but it feels more like being crafted to the needs of Artists and Craftsmen, people to whom creativity is key. Stark provides you with some creativity too and in my field a pinch of it is enough. My field is mostly about communicating and forging relationships, being ingenious and innovative. Understanding people’s psyche too. Also. Stark is oriented to building your own business or even an empire and RM doesn’t have that component. I benefited from RM quite a lot as I mentioned above and the best part of it is Iron Frame I wasn’t explicit about strong enough. Stark will make it even stronger too. And lots of other goodies Stark offers…

I was thinking about adding Mogul too but it looks like I wouldn’t use the real potential of RM in my field whilst Stark will be shinning here.

Of course, I could employ RM in my field but not to such a degree like I can employ Stark.

I may go back to RM one day though if I needed to employ its enormous creative potential. Now it’s about communicating the expert vibe and actually becoming one.

1 Like

So you prefer Stark as your tool for the next project. Understood.

I got the impression that you’d have chosen RM, but thought that it ain’t up to the task. :sweat_smile:

:nerd_face:

The key to using RM is to completely remove your personal Ego/Identity from the Project.

“This moment and my actions are about the Masterpiece that is being brought to life, not about Me.”
If I have the agenda of getting respect or fame through my creations, it will taint/cripple the Creation.

You can build a business on RM, if you view it as a:
Beautiful Sustainable System that Solves Problems and Enhances Lives. (like SC) :grin:

You may not get the Expert vibe, but you can sell with the Empath vibe“This person understands us, and cares about getting our results; more than anyone else that we’ve met.” (like Chris Voss) :wink:

Etc.

It’s just a different approach (Mechanism. Hehe) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

That’s a great insight, thanks!

I bare in mind what happened when I ran Stark for the first time and then went to an interview. I left that unforgettable impression the sales page mentions. It’s also about how many insights into life and ideas I had on Stark and how easily it was to make my point and convey it to others.

I still could achieve my goals without Stark and with the help of RM but in that case Stark will facilitate the process much better, especially, because I have tons of stuff to learn whilst RM feels more like a sub suitable for someone who has done their homework already and needs to take it to the next level or is looking for some refinements.

When it comes to connecting with people (clients) I bet RM would be much better for life coaches, psychologists etc. whilst Stark should do a better job when it comes to demonstrating (and having) expertise in your field.

Alchemist has helped me kicked out a lot of my “ego” and I hope and think Stark is not going to destroy that. I don’t remember being arrogant or egocentric on Stark, actually.

2 Likes

Wow! These are huge changes man congrats. Imagine the possibilities with this one as an empath.

1 Like

Thanks. Yes, it’s very tempting but I would waste a lot of RM potential. I posted once that it would be great if they released a title focused solely on your social and communication skills, including empathy as its core, of course. I guess combining Stark and RM can lead you closest to that “dream”. Maybe building a custom based on Stark, the Empath module and some other relevant modules could be the best choice… but still Stark contains much more than that and that’s not its main focus.

2 Likes

Yes, that makes total sense and I know Saint has mentioned that Stark would pair very well with RM, so that’s something definitely worth considering. Have you stacked it with Stark yet?

1 Like

a custom with RM, True Social and/or Daredevil, PCC , RICH maybe seems like what I’ve always wanted. Empath here as well. I’ve always wanted a sales/persuasion geared title. Something that gets me more in the zone socially and able to sell and earn money while maximizing my natural empathic abilities and neutralizing any of the empath downsides.

Only for one month but the problem was I was not engaged in any project and just wasting my time. Duh! :sunglasses:

1 Like