Main Disc. Thread - Renaissance Man

That’s a great insight, thanks!

I bare in mind what happened when I ran Stark for the first time and then went to an interview. I left that unforgettable impression the sales page mentions. It’s also about how many insights into life and ideas I had on Stark and how easily it was to make my point and convey it to others.

I still could achieve my goals without Stark and with the help of RM but in that case Stark will facilitate the process much better, especially, because I have tons of stuff to learn whilst RM feels more like a sub suitable for someone who has done their homework already and needs to take it to the next level or is looking for some refinements.

When it comes to connecting with people (clients) I bet RM would be much better for life coaches, psychologists etc. whilst Stark should do a better job when it comes to demonstrating (and having) expertise in your field.

Alchemist has helped me kicked out a lot of my “ego” and I hope and think Stark is not going to destroy that. I don’t remember being arrogant or egocentric on Stark, actually.

2 Likes

Wow! These are huge changes man congrats. Imagine the possibilities with this one as an empath.

1 Like

Thanks. Yes, it’s very tempting but I would waste a lot of RM potential. I posted once that it would be great if they released a title focused solely on your social and communication skills, including empathy as its core, of course. I guess combining Stark and RM can lead you closest to that “dream”. Maybe building a custom based on Stark, the Empath module and some other relevant modules could be the best choice… but still Stark contains much more than that and that’s not its main focus.

2 Likes

Yes, that makes total sense and I know Saint has mentioned that Stark would pair very well with RM, so that’s something definitely worth considering. Have you stacked it with Stark yet?

1 Like

a custom with RM, True Social and/or Daredevil, PCC , RICH maybe seems like what I’ve always wanted. Empath here as well. I’ve always wanted a sales/persuasion geared title. Something that gets me more in the zone socially and able to sell and earn money while maximizing my natural empathic abilities and neutralizing any of the empath downsides.

Only for one month but the problem was I was not engaged in any project and just wasting my time. Duh! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Can we use Limitless Executive for both BLU and The Executive?

Yes you can

1 Like

Perhaps those who have used rm will know, but rm is also good for many game skills. This is because the control ability in the game is similar in pattern (the opponent’s movement or game flow), and you can quickly notice it and control it perfectly. Thanks to this, when I’m using rm, I have the top 1% control in most games.

It is desirable to run the game title to have the best skills in the world, but rm will be better to enjoy it as a simple hobby like me. This is because excessively good skills are often misunderstood unless it is a game with the best players.(Low-level players often swear at the strange actions of the highest-level players.)

And i think best edge for rm is motivating my creating something.

2 Likes

Running RM in a custom ultima. I am doing a washout right now. I always loved art. My cerebral palsy kept me from traditional art. I can paint, but I much prefer digital art. I never liked music very well. I’m 46 and my last music class was in 6th grade. I now find myself watching YouTube videos on '‘how to make a beat’ and ‘how to use fl studio.’ Not that i even have fl studio.

My art always have been visual, now I’m thinking, music? Even looked at midi keyboards.

I was watching music stuff this weekend. Told my wife ‘I don’t know why I’m into music when I should be watching Houdini or Maya stuff.’ My wife then said, without knowing what subs I am using, ‘Maybe your turning into a renaissance man.’ I then told her one of the modules I am running is actually call renaissance man. Spooky.

I plan on getting UA in a custom Q to be run with my RM ultima and my AL, QL, EoG stage 2 terminus. . My washout is from 6 months of AL, QL, EoG stage 1 custom terminus.

Yes, I love art that much to run both RM and UA.

11 Likes

Lmaoo that’s so crazy. I remember when I was running Khan and a girl called me Genghis Khan.

3 Likes

I bought a flute running RM even though I was never into music creation. I tried playing it twice and… that was it.
:rofl:

5 Likes

Am aiming for this too. Creatives will understand the urge to max the creativity stack with both RM and UA.

Me thinks adding Limitless or QL to them will make it even more awesome. Gotta try it sometime.

4 Likes

Renaissance Man is a great sub offering you much more than a huge creativity boost. It helps you connect to those parts of you you’ve been never aware of. To me, the only drawback is that it feels as if it was written for a musician with plenty of leisure time. On the other hand, it may be related to activating the right hemisphere, therefore, people with analytical thinking may find it too “unsystematic” and frivolous. For empaths and people living their art, RM is a real blessing, I have no doubt being an empath myself.

If you’re looking for your real cognitive potential and want to unleash your productivity, though, I believe Limitless or QL is a better choice since our society is more “logic/system” oriented, therefore, rewards the attributes within that scope much better… in general, that is.

8 Likes

Yes, doing a 2 year run of QL, I just finished 6 months of stage 1. A load of healing took place during that time. Onward to sage 2…,

12 Likes

I really agree with this article.

What is something special?

Hmm… You?

2 Likes

Can I use Renaissance Man to develop photomemorial memory?

I think best choice would be blu zp or minds eye zp. I am not giving an official answer but Renaissance man(RM) zp should improve your visualisation as well. If you are pursuing interest in art , visualisation becomes necessary sometimes and I assume SaintSovereign has already upgraded the RM with minds eye in it . But it would be tailored towards RM’s goal. So running a solo title like minds eye is better

1 Like