Main Disc. Thread - Regeneration ZP v2

I assumed that St.1 would tackle my trauma directly too. But my experience has shown differently–for that trauma specifically.

DR has so many beneficial goals that I’ve experienced that I’ll never say it’s a bad choice. I’ve had so many aha moments while on it this last 2 cycles. They overshadow my last 5-6 month run (St.1 and St.2) by far. DR resets your whole life vision as to what’s actually good and what’s actually bad for you. Seeing as I didn’t have much instruction or guidance growing up without a father, it’s something I’ll always remember fondly. DR truly shines here. It is that constant companion in your head when using it.

And I’m not at a good spot to give absolutes, but I’ve considered returning to St.2 once I’ve cleared out my major traumas with Regeneration so I can reinstall some healthy beliefs and boundaries via healing the wounds. Stage 3 and 4 are sweet extras I’ve never experienced either. It’s something I’m considering.

But ambition may override that intention :wink:. Ascension has already been waking me up to seeing real possibilities in my life. I’m seeing how life has been incredibly small, meaning I’ve pushed away anything which might trigger trauma memories and associations. Resetting that standard is a God-given gift to me, and I accept it. Ascension and Regeneration work very well together in this.

One of Regeneration’s objectives:

• Obtain a sense of complete emotional freedom from societal constraints and ideas pushed upon you by others.

:+1: That’s a major one for me. Where I’ll stop letting other’s expectations for me be my “constant companion”.

5 Likes

Regeneration is a miracle. I ran a few loops in past week and now feeling very warm, pleasant sensation in my anahata chakra.

My emotions and my overall emotions perception and sensitivity is very natural. I listen music, talking with girls and feel very open and authentic.

Regeneration in ZPv2 is already very very good.

Anyway, little tune up doesnt’t hurt, right? :slight_smile:

ZPv2 MAX and NHE (New Healing Experience) in the future will be great!!

UPD: Okey, I think that SSX added its benefits. But anyway, Regeneration is a pure golden one!

5 Likes

My post this morning. I compared Regeneration with both DR and CFW.

2 Likes

I’ve been on Regeneration for a cycle, and it’s shifted my normal thinking and hesitations. I’m going to stick with Regeneration for 2 more cycles, and adding that foundational courage and willingness to explore with Genesis (tomorrow) excites me.

This is my last day of washout, and my mind is awake with possibilities. Usually, I’m dwelling in fear of some sort. But I’m not, and I’m actively adjusting my focus each moment. I’m looking for hope. I’m looking for possibilities. I’m exploring.

It’s exciting knowing I normally look for familiar holes and hideouts…and I’m not looking for them. It’s weird, and I’m saying to myself “really?”

Lastly, I’ll admit I never really believed I could heal. I stayed in familiar places and mentalities since, to me, being stuck meant being safe. It’s survival. Making the best with what you’ve got. I just accepted a small life, but I’ve consistently avoided reminders of it.

I just wasn’t aware how much I was hiding behind. Or hiding from. I’m in that peaceful spot right now. I’m enjoying not having to be something for anybody else. It’s weird, in a good way.

I’m going to add Genesis to my stack tomorrow. I used it just months back, and I know it’s an ideal sub for resetting my foundation.

Life is beautiful, right here, right now.

5 Likes

This objective is coming true.

– Obtain a sense of complete emotional freedom from societal constraints and ideas pushed upon you by others.

I’m also not feeling so much bodily tension.

7 Likes

Sounds awesome, I can’t wait to start on Regeneration and go for some serious healing, it’s the first one I purchased from subclub along with KBC but I haven’t tried it yet. Now I threw myself in a BDLM experiment so I’ll stick to it but it’s nice to read the healing you get from that sub. Freedom is delicious!

1 Like

How does the following Regeneration objective manifest itself:

“Develop deep meditative skills that “click on” in moments of emotional turmoil, allowing you to self-soothe and self-heal with ease”

Is this skill learned automatically and subconsciously, via the script? Or does it require active, conscious effort to learn? (searching for sources on meditation, actively sitting down to meditate, etc…)

@AnswerGroup

1 Like

I started running Regeneration 5 days ago, I’ve listened to 3 loops total, it’s digging and uncovering old deeply buried emotions, it’s shaking me at my core, I’m crying a lot last couple days, lots of sadness springing up, there’s so much to release, not a fun ride but a necessary one, this product works.

8 Likes

It’s been just over 2 weeks since I started using Regeneration stacked with Sanguine Elixir and a little touch of KB st1.

I’m in the middle of an emotional healing storm, I feel quite vulnerable but also stronger than ever, it’s hard to describe, I’m rapidly changing, becoming more myself, more free, more spacious, so in that sense I feel stronger than ever but there’s still lots of emotions that need to be released so it’s an intense ongoing process and uncomfortable to some extent, but a good kind of uncomfortable.

I would recommend this sub (/stack) only if you have enough time in your day for yourself and don’t have a very demanding job or responsibilities.

7 Likes

Will the sales page description of this product ever get an update? I can feel it doing its thing but I wish the sales copy was more like other products that give a greater more developed idea of how the program works so I can use it as a sort of guidance. Any plans for an upgrade to this program in the next few months?

@SaintSovereign

And a merry end of year to all healing souls out there!

How about a week of not listening to subs?

1 Like