Main Disc. Thread - Rebirth ZP

From Dr. Joe’s meditation, I have learned and experienced one thing. I used to fall asleep during his meditation, according to him sleeping while meditation or after meditation (due to meditation) clears subconscious blockages. So yes dreams might clear past karma

4 Likes

What does E&W mean?
Like running it for 21 days is legitimately giving full end results?

@Brandon

E = emperor
W= wanted

1 Like

No, no, no. He meant to say A&W; the burger place

Did someone say Rebirth is about Imposter Syndrome? Wouldn’t that be Limit Destroyer?

From username SaintSovereign in this thread:

3 Likes

This would explain my experience with ZP. I just mentioned about how the recon is much more tolerable than on Qv2 and before, IMHO.

1 Like

Funny thing,
I was after my 5 days washout of emperorzp and paragonzp (paragon I ran from the start)
Ran rebirthzp and SexManiaczp. went for a walk, wasn’t in a good mood so much… Mild recon, more like I feel like a dark cloud than I’m in hell and the devil has put me there and the moment I’m in right now is eternity (recon was harder in the when we had subs my boy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:)
Edit: I was obviously overplaying my custom qv2 terminus audio. Took me while to catch the gist… I’m serious, listen to the instruction nobody needs this kind of mess.

Then after an hour i walked back home and I was creating all sort of standup comedy in my head. Bear with me I usually write dark poetry… Mucho sad and stuff.

I’m not sure it’s really funny… but it entertained me inside… Was still in some kind of notion of a dark cloud… Thinner though. (Seems like rebirth has a fat thought weight loss innit.)

1 Like

Please share some more of this phenomena i always get very sleepy when i meditate where some times when my timer goes off it wakes me up because i nodded off mid session

I can give you a little depth insight.
Our subconscious carries our past life experiences with us. Bitter emotions, failure, karmic depth etc. everything is stored in our subconscious mind. So when you are in meditation we begin to release alpha and theta waves which slowly starts healing this problems stored with in the subconscious and release of this stored energy makes the user Fall asleep during meditation. The sleep phenomena is purely due to emission of theta waves. After theta,delta waves itself starts healing your brain. And healing takes up a lot of work. While meditation we emit healthy alpha as well as theta a waves and when the emission of theta waves increase we simply fall asleep. We fall asleep due to theta waves but that theta waves continue to heal our subconscious. So sleeping during meditation is a good thing ND you will notice that falling asleep after meditation is more relaxing and refreshing one than normally falling asleep its because of release of blockages

2 Likes

Stack Started: Rebirth + Stark

Did anyone feel like they couldn’t breath for a solid while, then everything just washed away?

1 Like

Nah, I felt good on rebirth. I didn’t had any recon, but it boosted the shit out of my other subs!!

1 Like

You aint wrong about the boosting, It does amazing

1 Like

Rebirth might be up there with minds eye for its ability to magnify results of other titles. Maybe even more important of a tool because I suspect it might let people toe past the 3 title limit.

Naw. Don’t even think about it. I don’t know why everyone is obsessed with running more than three titles. You don’t have enough time in a day to even embody all the objectives of three different titles.

14 Likes

At times I wonder if this comes from the fact that many ppl know or feels there’s something “wrong” with them. Maybe deep down our impatience is stemming from us feeling like we’ve spent a majority of our lives losing and we now have literal reality-altering tools at our disposal to help us position ourselves to win more often in life from the inside-out.

I know for me, I’m going through a phase where many things few unbalanced for me, despite my life going better than the lives of many others in general. Then in other ways, I’m far more confident, positive and resilient than many folks around me, but at times I feel a need to push that envelope to break through in the next level in areas where I’m already strong. Could be just a theory of mine. I’d like to see what other members here may think I’m that regard.

6 Likes

Moving forward am done with this. Next cycle for me is Renaissance Man + Beyond limitless (as long as the new one is out or ill just use the lifecharger app) LESS IS MORE (run LESS sub MORE Taking action toward my goals)

1 Like

Isn’t Rebirth more like a booster? Might it inform additional enhancements to the ZP primer?

1 Like

Since I’ve been using Rebirth ZP in my stack (on Saturday it will be two weeks), I’ve become super procrastinative and very sleepy. Is it even a normal thing?
By the way, I’m stacking Rebirth with Limitless and Ascended Mogul. Before Rebirth I felt extremely efficient in my studies and wanted make as more money as it possible.

P.S. Sometimes I get a brain fog, but I do not know which of the subs it comes from.

1 Like

During my use of Rebirth and any types of healing subs I felt unproductive and sleepy af. It’s healing you so it’s gonna use a lot of energy so you’ll feel unproductive. Healing isn’t the best when you need to get things done.

5 Likes