Main Disc. Thread - Rebirth ZP

Rebirth might be up there with minds eye for its ability to magnify results of other titles. Maybe even more important of a tool because I suspect it might let people toe past the 3 title limit.

Naw. Don’t even think about it. I don’t know why everyone is obsessed with running more than three titles. You don’t have enough time in a day to even embody all the objectives of three different titles.

14 Likes

At times I wonder if this comes from the fact that many ppl know or feels there’s something “wrong” with them. Maybe deep down our impatience is stemming from us feeling like we’ve spent a majority of our lives losing and we now have literal reality-altering tools at our disposal to help us position ourselves to win more often in life from the inside-out.

I know for me, I’m going through a phase where many things few unbalanced for me, despite my life going better than the lives of many others in general. Then in other ways, I’m far more confident, positive and resilient than many folks around me, but at times I feel a need to push that envelope to break through in the next level in areas where I’m already strong. Could be just a theory of mine. I’d like to see what other members here may think I’m that regard.

6 Likes

Moving forward am done with this. Next cycle for me is Renaissance Man + Beyond limitless (as long as the new one is out or ill just use the lifecharger app) LESS IS MORE (run LESS sub MORE Taking action toward my goals)

1 Like

Isn’t Rebirth more like a booster? Might it inform additional enhancements to the ZP primer?

1 Like

Since I’ve been using Rebirth ZP in my stack (on Saturday it will be two weeks), I’ve become super procrastinative and very sleepy. Is it even a normal thing?
By the way, I’m stacking Rebirth with Limitless and Ascended Mogul. Before Rebirth I felt extremely efficient in my studies and wanted make as more money as it possible.

P.S. Sometimes I get a brain fog, but I do not know which of the subs it comes from.

1 Like

During my use of Rebirth and any types of healing subs I felt unproductive and sleepy af. It’s healing you so it’s gonna use a lot of energy so you’ll feel unproductive. Healing isn’t the best when you need to get things done.

5 Likes

Oh, really? I believed Rebirth helps to open your mind to a new subliminal scripting so person’s personality transformation would be smooth and painless. At least, this is what I understand from one of Sain’t posts.

1 Like

I believe it does, but I believe it’s under the category of a healing sub too as it’s reframing memories if I recall from the sales page. I may be incorrect tho!

@Lion @Simon can I ask your input? (Or anyone else).

1 Like

@Brandon, @shahinshah -

Yeah Rebirth is fine as a stacking option. It helps you to be “born again” into the type of person you want to be depending on what other titles were chosen in the stack.

Which is a big reason why Rebirth was also part of the scripts in older versions of almost all titles.

PS: I haven’t run Rebirth so won’t be able to give a personal account of it. But compared to other healing titles, Rebirth (and possibly Elixir) are fine for stacking without too much trouble.

2 Likes

I had no sleepiness with rebirth, maybe you need more time with the subs. I would advice to reduce your exposure to rebirth if you want to keep productivity high!

1 Like

you mean rebirth solo only, without stacking with one or two other subs?

Inverse, the two other subs, lower the loops you do with rebirth
Ex. 1 loop of rebirth per week

2 Likes

okay, I’ll try it. Thank you!
@Brandon, @Lion, thank you, brothers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In the stack I’m planning, how should be it ran? It shaking up to be RM, emperor, rebirth

Usually I would chose which title is the hardest to run for example, Emperor… Run rebirth the same day, and the next listening day run RM.

So.
Day 1 : Emperor + Rebirth 1 loop each
Day 2 : Rest
Day 3 : Renaissance Man
Day 4 : Rest
Day 5 : Back to day 1.

Asses how rebirth makes you feel. There are chances it just helps you integrate both your subs without side effect as it did for me.

Ok. I was gonna run rebirth before RM and emperor, since I want to quickly upgrade and transform, but reading the last parts of this thread worries me, namely not being productive or procrastinating for a few days, since I’m I have to finish things like my mental reflection on my actions to promote congruency, as well as getting specific on my goals for wealth and other things for effective action on my goals

1 Like

I always ran rebirth before the other subs.

Imo this makes more sense to be the new self with the coming sub?

2 Likes

Ok yeah, you can start with Emperor and RM alone. See how it goes. Then try to add a loop of rebirth accordint the the schedule I told you, see how you react.

Yeah haha, I forgot about that. It’s a good idea to do it.

That’s what saw a few people saying, can’t remember who though, but they said it works miracles

1 Like