Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H ZP

Ah ok got you.

@SaintSovereign I remember that. Over three years ago. Not the unsubscribing part but the beginning of Subliminal Club.
What you said about mindset and separating people from their hard earned money hit something in me I wasn’t aware of until you posted it. I did debt collection for about a year and a half and got let go for performance issues and of course I didn’t see my part in it or how telling my Wife it was an impossible job because I knew what it was like to have folks calling you looking to collect on something
There were guys there routinely pulling in over six figures a year. I honestly at the time couldn’t figure out how they did it.
I remember seeing the title of a book online many years ago " To Sell is Human" . I scoffed at it thinking how full of shit they were and immediately thought of Glengarry Glen Ross
But everything really is sales or persuasion. You’re selling a product , information, or more importantly you’re selling yourself
I feel like I have unintentionally sabotaged myself with my beliefs

10 Likes

Fair enough, I’m assuming this will speed up the release with some of those, so the same can be said to apply to Emperor (except the money-connection part, that seems taken care of). The energetic bubble should however be changed around to be more of a transformative energy-source.

Due Emperor’s possibility of being “controversial” (to other people, not the user in this example) you get both negative and positive reactions. These can be utilized in manner which transform the negative energy into “more productive” which helps power all changes that Emperor will help out with. Seems Emperor will be quite energy-intensive, in which case you’ll need some extra things to help out with that.

Just not too extreme measures as it won’t help out most of your customers in that case.

Absolutely agreed that external manifestations are harder. They are also limited by the current state of being the person maintains on a regular basis. Don’t remember how it’s called but I’ll refer to it as “step by step manifestation” It is easier to get to 1k/month when you are at 500/month, than to achieve 100k/month but eventually it’ll be easier to go to 100k/month than it would be to go down to 5k/month.

No matter how good you execute the external stuff it’s limited by the state of being when that manifestation is “executed” (brought into creation but not yet realized). Of course you already know that stuff is partly limited by the “current state of being”, I’m just honing in on that I believe you guys should go even further with the personal changes stuff, before aiming to for more of the external manifestations.

Once a certain level of standard is achieved by “natural state of being” some manifestations will of course be entirely natural/passive - which is what most people want in the long-term. Not a short burst of money that won’t last due to the energy directed towards manfiestations not being constant. (which isn’t me taking a shot at RICH, it is one of those that will remain in my experiment with ZP)

1 Like

This is why we tell people that they often hurt their own results under the guise of “skepticism.” We have customers who will run RICH, get a huge manifestation, but then say, “it could’ve happened without the subliminal, though.” What exactly does this mean? Unless you run RICH and a million dollars falls from the sky without explanation, it can’t be attributed to the sub? If you have an online business and you’re making $500/month, then you start running RICH and within that month, you’re suddenly at $900/month, the sub helped.

When you start dismissing the little manifestations and results, you’ll never actually reach the bigger ones because you’re CONSCIOUSLY rejecting them under the guise of “objectivity.”

The little results start first, then things snowball as you incorporate the new beliefs into your mindset.

27 Likes

So consistency and patience?

2 Likes

“Patience is a virgin” - Balki Bartokomous

2 Likes

What if you only have two pathways to manifest money how can you make one of them more focus and does meditation help with manifestation? @SaintSovereign

1 Like

If I have a friend and my friend’s wife were to run R.I.C.H. but has absolutely zero pathways of manifestation, would this just cause reconciliation symptoms to show up?

Or would it give her wealth ideas?

Or would it help to have her run RZP and Regen ZP?

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign What @Palpatine asked

1 Like

No, R.I.C.H. tries to help you generate those pathways, but the scripting on that just isn’t as comprehensive as the “main wealth” subliminals.

Yes, a lot. That’s mainly why I run it, lol.

Absolutely. I was just talking to @Fire on the phone about how we should maybe position Regeneration as the first sub people should run. The ZP version seems to have a VERY potent effect. Might even include some of it in many of the harder to run ZP titles.

20 Likes

I bet my “friend” would be willing to shell out some $$$ or volunteer his valuable time to help along the process of making a ZP custom with R.I.C.H., Mogul and Regen

3 Likes

This take me back to the beginning of last year, regeneration was one of the first sub I ran

1 Like

Even with just two pathways, just run R.I.C.H. and keep working at those pathways.

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign
I wonder if betting on the lotto is a wealth pathway and can be won with RICHZP?

Have to write a proper post to this thread about what @SaintSovereign wrote about marketing etc. once I get to my computer. There’s so much that you wrote about that I had to overcome.

I just hate typing on phone.

4 Likes

Funny, yesterday I was just thinking about Regeneration to try it for the next 45-day cycle to see how can it help me, I guess I had the right idea :).

1 Like

Exactly. And try not to dismiss or lawyer game away smaller results.

8 Likes

For us who have Regen, do you suggest that we run it with RICH at this stage? Would running Regen with RICH lead to a mixed result? As you mentioned before that healing subs tend to overpower other kinds of subs.

5 Likes

Looking forward to Emperor ZP.

:grin:

4 Likes

You forgot to type HoM :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes