Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H ZP

imo, yes. you pointed a good question, though.

1 Like

Your question got me curious, and I remember Saint saying something to the effect that it doesn’t have as much focus on healing as Mogul, but there’s a bit.

Plus, the last objective bullet on the sales page reads:

• Dissolve financial traumas, negative beliefs and energies that are holding you back from being R.I.C.H.

But that’s only one bullet point…almost all of the other language on the page is about profound manifestation with this sub.

Seems like this would depend on a person’s level of growth with respect to wealth to see relative instant manifestations, if that’s what you had in mind.

11 Likes

Screenshot_1

The official answer is ’ no ’ .

5 Likes

A couple of years ago I was reading a book on Wealth Magick that said pretty much the same thing. If a person is in poverty they aren’t going to become a millionaire overnight or even in a year or so. It will take time to progressively build to that status and mindset

4 Likes

This reminded me of a quote I came across not too long ago…

And this week I’ve been wondering, “how do I know I am wealthy?”

I don’t have a great answer yet, but I figure it can’t be tied to what I see in my environment. So when you said…

You made me consider how I arrived at the perspective shift I’m currently experiencing. And you’re right…

It does take time to build… anything. And the way I’m building this mindset is by putting it into motion, repeatedly, through the actions I take.

I’m beginning to feel the reality that I am wealthy now because of the actions I take and where I focus my energy. It’s a feedback loop that reinforces and builds upon itself.

At least, that’s my current level of awareness of things.

I’ve inked two new partnerships in the past month that have good potential to double my current income, but it’ll take action to realize that potential, so everyday I’m actually living more into that mindset of: I am wealthy…before it shows up in my external environment.

And when it does show up, it won’t be surprising.

That’s the theory anyway…I’ll confirm later :laughing:

It seems like RICH ZP just asks us to release the brakes so it can go full throttle to help manifest incredible opportunities and income. The only limiting factor is how fast you’re comfortable with moving.

10 Likes

Played 1 loop of rich zp during my last cycle.

A week later, I got a raise out of the blue.

That pay check ended up covering the week’s wage that I lost for going on vacation. So I technically got paid to go on vacation.:joy:

On top of the new wage increase, our hours have increased. So I’ll be getting paid even more now

All off of one loop of RICH :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Is there a new thread for RICH ZP v2?

Yeah, It’s named RICH experimental ZP

Ohh, right. Got it. Thanks!

I manifested the job I have now with Rich. Despite the economic downturn and hiring freezes, I got headhunted and hired for a higher paying role. No applying or anything.

It works great for manifesting.

EoG, on the other hand helps with money managing. And just the knowledge of handling money in general.

15 Likes

The stack of both probably change a person’s life

3 Likes

Are we getting r.i.c.h black?

3 Likes

Can’t go wrong with any of the wealth subs here though their all great in their own way

2 Likes

If they are they won’t tell anyone till it’s announced lol.
Honestly I think they would still deny it even if it was in the works

1 Like

What exactly would rich black do that it already isn’t?

1 Like

I don’t understand the innovation element of this sub.
For entrepreneurs or those looking for new alternative income streams it makes sense
but what about for career, or specific endeavor focused individuals, innovation in some cases can be derailing. With my work it takes effectiveness in performance and process, a little innovation can be helpful/useful to bust through stagnation but overall it’s getting better and better at certain specific things to earn more and more money and constant innovation would not be conducive. From my current worldview, I could be missing something completely.

Sometimes abstaining from innovation can be an innovation and RICH surely takes that into account.

2 Likes

Some responses just nail it. Well said @Alphamale

1 Like

Because the responder just added EB to the stack😃

Have anyone tried RICH with QTKS? May try it seems promising.

1 Like