Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Woah! Well, the booster idea is still in eploration, for example if I run Diamond for a straigth 45 days, and then use it sporadically over the course of the next few months with my girl!

I try to end my nights with a book or a strategy game with Fire and the lady, but when I’m particularly worn out, I’ll definitely grab the CBD and scroll through TikTok conspiracy theories, hahaha.

8 Likes

Isn’t TikTok entirely conspiracy theories?

Nah, there’s a bunch of other useless content up there too. Some good stuff also, especially if you’re a trader of stocks or crypto.

3 Likes

hmmmm, decided to buy it.

I’ll try combining those 2 with ME ZP + conscious meditation + manifestation techniques, will try to consciously guide it to manifest in a week’s time, preferably sooner :grin:

1 Like

Godlike Masculinity ready: Main Disc. Thread - Godlike Masculinity ZP

5 Likes

What’s next ?

Wait for it… Stark.

3 Likes

That would be so cool

lol, we’ll see. I’m looking over the script now. It’s a pretty long one.

12 Likes

Where is our Ascended Mogul!!! We all voted for

2 Likes

Well, there is a script :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My high horses are ready!

@SWITCH I believe stark was the top choice! Anyway, why am I even thinking about it, my stack is already full!

5 Likes

if it’s Stark I’m instantly switching from Emperor. Me and Stark are the ultimate package.

7 Likes

I get that, personally I want to rediscover my personnal dominance and sexual dominance while having productivity, it is not yet the time to run Stark for me.

3 Likes

I may even use both and drop a third sub to be honest.

2 Likes

I have started on a run of Emperor ZP early this week and have done 2 loops of it on Monday and Wednesday. Is it advisable to just throw in Rebirth and Regeneration ZP today as part of a 21 day cycle?

1 Like

Me and you both, buddy.

1 Like

How did you poke me hahaha

@GoldenTiger it’s part of my special space-time abilities

2 Likes

There you go Mr. Space-time!

I actually don’t see a huge focus on sex in your journal seems like you write a lot more about your other objectives.