[Poll] Which Alpha title do you want next in ZP?

Khan or Stark :birthday: :heart:

I do have a preference for Khan first since it’s in line with my main goal.

Have anyone here ran Khan+EOG+QL? Or a mix of something like that? Maybe Khan+EOG+Emperor Fitness would be the triad we need to achieve god state.

1 Like

What I want more: Stark

What I feel is more important for SubClub as a whole: Ascended Mogul

Stark for sure. The thought of a Stark ZP sounds amazing
Innovate things that can help people and the planet

3 Likes

Stark for the win.

My favourite sub from this wonderful company.

I love love love this sub too much.

3 Likes

For some reason I felt lucky on stark. But FOR ME it had a very strange recon, I couldn’t explain it. I felt overloaded but I wasn’t irritable, I want to run it again in ZP.

2 Likes

@Lion Thanks for putting together this thread together.

Was just chatting to @GoldenTiger can we please push Khan to the top of the priority list ?.

Thanks in advance

3 Likes

@James why not vote for Khan ? this product will take you to a whole new level.

1 Like

Developping Khan next would be bomb :champagne:

2 Likes

@Alphamale please read my message and come and vote for Khan brother.

1 Like

Stark got the votes, but I wanted to vote khan and I can not

1 Like

It’s not 100% that it will happen by the votes. I certainly want khan
But. Let the founders decide
They know better

1 Like

ok brother i know you like khan thats why i wanted to let you know

1 Like

Thanks​:grin::heart:

1 Like

I know Kahn is sought by many, but I’m thinking they’ll put out Stark first since it’s a single stage. Saint said he and Fire were still deciding on how they wanted to do the staged subs.

1 Like

Well, we know they already have the script of Stark ZP

1 Like

I also have the same opinion as you.

I’m still a little bit obsessed over Khan because look at the testimonies on here of people who ran it.

Literally life changing! People who did their time with it, spent months running every stage had some profound transformation over all part of their life. It’s a large subliminal, and it’s one that deserve respect :wink:

2 Likes

I spent time reading my old Kahn journal this morning, and I was really inspired. Change wasn’t hard for me like some healing subs have been, but I saw major changes and realizations popping up daily.

I think either Limitless or Sanguine was in Stage 1, for I wrote a lot daily. I was reading and asking myself “did you ever shut up?” I didn’t in that journal, and all I ever used was Stage 1.

Something’s off when I go back and don’t want to read my own writings :laughing:

But like it advertised, it was breaking me from old daily norms in my life. That’s what excited me. It was demolishing old habits and hangups. So, now I’m realistically considering Stark or Kahn. Stark was easy, but Kahn was life-changing.

4 Likes

Khan is a hard sub to run, but since it change your whole view on the world, it’s worth it.

On Khan I went from not getting laid at all to being able to get laid when I need to (it also helped me with my erection problem) … Not caring what other thinks and a lot of other things (also regarding my jobs and money).

I went from the guy who will get cheated on, to the guy she tell’s you not to worry about :wink:

7 Likes

@GoldenTiger why dont you do khan now ? perhaps begin with stage 1

1 Like

Qv2 has harsh recon on me, since starting ZP I prefer to stay on ZP :wink:

Also, right now everything is closed, there is a curfew at night… There is a degree of difficulty added to dating. So my focus is more regarding starting my work engine a little bit so I can sustain it with something like Emperor or Stark. I gotta finish my reasearch paper some day hahaha

1 Like