Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

How did you poke me hahaha

@GoldenTiger it’s part of my special space-time abilities

2 Likes

There you go Mr. Space-time!

I actually don’t see a huge focus on sex in your journal seems like you write a lot more about your other objectives.

2022 is going to be unreal

8 Likes

I haven’t submitted my ideas for what i want to see come next.

Seductress, RM, Ascension ZP. No particular order.

Personally waiting for Elixir so I can start my Regeneration + Elixir healing :pray:

4 Likes

Excellent choice. When I did this with Qv1, it was pretty relaxed and enlightening. Am sure ZP will make it even better.

4 Likes

this comment caught my eye.

i started my ZP test with 3 titles.

2 sex related and 1 money related.

by the end of week 1 rich ZP (my money title) gave me one of the best money making ideas of my life.

then at start of week 2 my city went back into covid lockdown so i dropped the 2 sex titles and ran just Rich ZP and had a horrible 10-12 days.

everything just seemed to go wrong as i tried to implement the money making idea.

I got so frustrated i first tried adding an extra rest day then i stopped rich ZP entirely after week 2 and went to beyond limitless.

im now wondering if i would have been better off staying at 3 different titles then switching to rich ZP solo. maybe somehow i would have had better rich ZP results by running it in a stack of 3 instead of solo.

1 Like

I will be the first to test rebirth as I have enjoyed the previous versions…cheers

1 Like

Then I know my next stack (except for Chosen instead of Emperor. DAMN what a lovely stack. Get rid of shit and be a beacon of light! Can’t wait!)

Can confirm, for sure!

After my recent stack I actually took a 2 week washout! Insane results on the off days!

That’s your actual issue. Switching, back and forth, etc.

For the 21 days, stick with the stack you chose. Adding rest days, sure. But don’t switch subs. On ZP I feel, deciding properly is even more important!

Outside of that, the horrible 10-12 days might just be overexposure, recon, etc.

2 Likes

Which single stage subs have NOT been upgraded to ZP?

Off the top my head:
Stark, Heartsong, Seductress, Commander, RICH Crypto, Beast Unleash and it’s bff, The Elixir

When can we get Flow Factor ZP?

I’m excited for Elixir ZP as well

3 Likes

Renaissance Man, Ultimate Artist, AM, Primal, Dreams, Executive, Limitless Executive, Beyond Limitless, HoM, SS, SI, AI, Limit Destroyer, Daredevil, Sanguine, PCC, Love Bomb, Ascension, True Social, Inner Circle, and the ones that almost no one talks about

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign What happened to these?

1 Like

I think I will do this as well instead of Regen + Rebirth.

1 Like

I disagree.

I still think my thinking at the time was rational and wise.

when my city went back in lockdown i removed the 2 subs i was using for sex and clubbing.

why would i keep running 2 products i was using 100% for women/nightlife when i can no longer go clubbing at all,

My decision at the time was wise and rational and i see nothing wrong with it.

My thought today is that maybe the extra processing time for each title when you run 3 instead of 1 leads to better results overall.

that is what im debating with myself NOT if it was wise to remove the 2 sec products; i know that was a good decision at the time.

1 Like

I can barely think properly… it’s a good thing I don’t need to do much of it right now. I’m exhausted, I need to sleep yet here I am, putting in work. My productivity is like Emperor but 10x more. Since morning, all I’ve been doing is work. It’s like nothing else matters.

I’ve never had this kind of drive before. Willing to sacrifice, not afraid to invest and most certainly very optimistic about my future.

As I’m writing this, I recently finished a loop of DZP, got a bit of energy… looks like I can do 4 more hours of work. At this point I’m just simply amazed.

3 Likes

which product is giving you this effect?

is this the first day you have experienced this?

2 Likes

Wanted+Diamond is @Myster’s stack.

3 Likes