Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

This post and others seem to suggest Wanted and Diamond.

2 Likes

Anyone else surprised the Executive has not bern released yet?

Im guessing its very popular since it was at one point free.

Im also surprised sanguine has not been released.

Just to be clear, this post is NOT a complaint.

The creators are doing an amazing job.

Im just genuinely curious/surprised that something like GLM came out before sanguine as i suspect sanguine is way more popular.

1 Like

I played Stark for some months before getting Wanted. I think it’s the bloom of it.

Can’t wait to get Stark in ZP and try Emp-Stark-Wanted…

1 Like

And I’m looking forward to reading your journal

1 Like

That combination is like Khan’s brother.

Very similar results just a slightly (I would say more “natural”) archetype.

1 Like

Did you run it? I expect productivity, intelect and verbal fluency to be way superior to Khan, in detriment of some chillness and sexuality focus.

Something strange happened to me.
A few weeks ago I mentioned here that I had a dream where something or someone was telling me something about ultrasonic. I ignored that for a while but last two listenings I gave it a go.

It was with volume 30% (normal two better speakers Creative gigaworks t20), the same volume I was using with masked when I have been listening to Qv2 and ZP until now. Masked ZP (listening with good AKG K612 PRO headphones, cost around 120 EUR) did not get me any weird feelings when I was listening to it. Just normal regular listening as usual.

But when I have been listening to Diamond and later Emperor as ultrasonic I had every time almost from a start weird feeling. I do not know how to put it but it was like, something was all over me, maybe an invisible blanket or energetic field or some mid trans.

I can not say much about the real-life experience because we have lockdown here, but ultrasonic was definitely different in a good way against the masked version.

Had anyone had a similar experience?

@SaintSovereign Is it possible that someone can react better to ultrasonic than masked?
I was under the impression that masked is more or less better than ultrasonic.
I do not want to start any fight over which one is better just wanna share my experience.

7 Likes

@Deadpool, I can only share experiences myself in regards to ultrasonic.

I’ve listened to both formats, but ultrasonic works better for me. I’ve noticed that when I’m stressed, I find myself wanting to block out the noise of masked. And since I hear nothing on ultrasonic, I can relax.

One stressor that’s also popped up using masked is “If I don’t have it loud enough, I may not be getting what I need”. So again, ultrasonic nixes that fear. I usually run ultrasonics from -70 to -50dB using the Freequensee app.

3 Likes

Yes. Volume and format can change results. Listening to a mask loud can affect your results. I listen to masked at a quiet volume as listening too loud triggers recon. Might try it again though now that ZP is out.

7 Likes

I am going to experiment more with rest days, running a loop every fourth day taking 3 days off. Most likely going to run Khan Qv2 and DiamondZP on the same day then.

Realized that running excess number of loops (against the recommendation) on a general basis is actually a form of self harm. Though it might be useful sometimes to successfully break through a specific mental barrier.

2 Likes

Saint, when’s the public preview over?

2 Likes

My personnal guess would be in a few month like maybe after February ?
The time to get a similar length as the secret test club but wider ?
would make snese at least

Ps : secret test as in before public preview

2 Likes

Also as soon as ZP is custom available Imma construct a SINGING sub (or if there is a normal title on it for everyone I’ll buy that instead)
Don’t care about if I become popular I just want to be good at singing

so good that I stop talking and become a jerk who always answer in singing
jk but really tho, it’s a must in my life
Like that even in dark time I’ll be able to express it in a way that cheers me up and people around :weary:

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign when you release stark zp please please retain the following from the original

1. Quantum Limitless
  2. Creativity module
  3. DareDevil Lite
  4. Technology Prodigy
  5. Aura of Fame

Thanks in advance for your efforts.

@Brandon brother will concur.

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist my friend they are rewriting the social aspect of Stark, ZP is not written as module.

There is a new way of scripting now (here is an example of how “Sex mastery” was implemented in Emperor ZP) :

And it’s probably the same with the “Quantum limitless” aspect of Emperor, they made some great scripting to make you smarter and all, but it’s not Quantum limitless, only based on it :wink:

7 Likes

Has anyone else noticed that they can either predict someone’s behavior or what they’re going to say? That has happened to me a few times in the past few days.

2 Likes

Interesting results. What subliminal(s) are you running?

1 Like

Emperor ZP , Chosen ZP and Godlike Masculinity ZP.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like