Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I’ve had those before subs. Like 2 years ago I was working at my cleaning job. I saw some chick walk by outside but thought nothing of it. So a name popped in my head and I thought it was random thought. I started thinking about the one person I knew in my life who had that name. So I forget about it and later on that day I saw the same chick in the building. Turns out she was a new hire and in the same dept as me. So I asked her what her name was and she says the name that I thought was a random memory coming up.

So many examples. They say we’re all senders and receivers and this happens all of the time. But it seems like more and more people are starting to “wake up” if you will. Becoming more aware of such happenings as being almost normal now.

One time just to test something I was brand new at my job. I needed to find a box cutter. This room was a mess, I was on night shift and so there was nobody to show me where one was. So I just said to myself show me where the box cutter is. And I just started walking and I stopped at the spot and found one.

Or I’ve had moments where I know when someone was going to hit a home run or score a touchdown on a kickoff return or even win a fight before it happened. But it’s one of those things if I tried to control it or make it happen then it wouldn’t.

6 Likes

You’re welcome.
Honestly I should probably be running Limitless ZP because I crave the ability to think faster and with more clarity than anything else right now.
Maybe Rebirth ZP as well

2 Likes

I definitely get it. I talk a lot about things other people do or have done and it’s being misinterpreted as me being envious or comparing myself to others as @TheBoxingScientist mentioned recently. It’s about wanting to understand what I may not see that might help me either understand or have a shortcut to a problem

2 Likes

All these subs are conducive to singing; because when we connect with our power and soul singing comes forth. I am a voice teacher and truly believe that singing and telepathy are the original forms of human communication.

8 Likes

Yes i have predicted the patterns of those who i have spoke to in the past or those begin asking me something which might seem odd. Yet i get this light bulb moment its about them not about me. This might be because of the manipulus, sub module alpha and omnidirectional in my custom. Or it could be the chosen which i have recently incorporated into my stack.

1 Like

One of those personal experiences that happen to us when doing a washout on ZP:

Full text:

It’s the third day of my washout and the recon keeps lingering in the back of my head. It has the classical form described by @SaintSovereign as your soul crying and to me crying over the misery of… being. It’s not the first time I’m experiencing this and I know it’s only temporary and may bring some even more phenomenal changes than this stack has brought to me so far. It may be that it’s not really recon but rather a subliminal crisis. “Crisis” in its classical meaning that is; “turning point in a disease” where the disease is the old detrimental social programming and ZP is “Zero” and the turning Point to it. That transition feels so… dark and heavy deep inside although it’s not something I would ever call “depression” but rather moving back a bit to get a running start before jumping over the chasm between the old “me” and… whatever ZP brings into “me”… yet the abyss down below feels so… omnipotent.

1 Like

Can you recommend a strategy for less loops with two or three subs? (One being Qv2)

Curious, who started stack rotation 1 on Jan 1?

• Me!

0 voters

1 Like

@SaintSovereign - could we have a creativity focused title in ZP next? Something like Renaissance Man and/or Ultimate Artist?

5 Likes

Bro, come and put your suggestions here and vote for what you like. Saint and Fire gave us a great platform for this.

6 Likes

@Simon already requested it. One of my suggestions is already accepted in the “Planned” section.

6 Likes

Woah, @Simon can’t believe you didn’t request Khan for the boys here :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I’m not sure If its from running GLM ZP , Emperor ZP , or my perspective changing but it just blows my mind how fragile and insecure most guys seem

4 Likes

I don’t get the fascination with Khan. If it was an extension of Emperor for dominating life that would be one thing but it seems to be another one of the endless subs meant to attract women

7 Likes

Khan is more than that…

2 Likes

Khan was the best subliminal I have run. I just don’t like multistage titles. if the new multistage titles will be divided in objectives as Saint has hinted it will be perfect.

3 Likes

Khan is life domination!

1 Like

Khan’s is going to be the first multi-stage to which I’m going to buy and run. If Emperor works this well currently, I can’t wait to see how it’s going to be.

Edit: Although I want kinda wish we get a mutli-stage type of StarkQ.
Edit 2: Fixed :rofl:

How do you know?

1 Like

@Palpatine